What's new

Pak will have to fight war if India doesn't talk, says Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct word is "bharatiya"...

What is the difference between Bhartya and Bhartiya ???

How does one "i" makes a different here ??

English doesnt have a fix spelling for many Hindi-Urdu words.

Anyway if you think adding an "i" makes it correct then ok i say

Bhartiyas are not that saint too

b5dc52b1ce9da563b81ea4e801b16f90.jpg
ea8749cabf6baa577aecd5c5baceb848.jpg

^^ Gays of South Asia. ^^^

Guys why steam ur blood over losers? am sure both of them will end up in Jail eventually!

:lol: your one is more colorful.

:P

How many times do WE have to tell YOU guys we are not the coward ones , neither are you guys...(but its jjust the tireless efforts madde by Ind Govt. to be in the place where we are today(same applies to pak govt efforts) and that WE have a lot to loose in case of a War. and YOU have a lot LESS to loose , economically.
Tell me where will pakistan be in abt 15 yrs from now... and where will India be??? Thats the reason we have been avoiding a full fledged war ... the magic word here is a.v.o.i.d.i.n.g NOT r.u.n.n.i.n.g. a.w.a.y. from war.

But if only war is a solution then it will not be limited to/in ,Ind and Pak.

If you write the correct spelling once and then do right click add to dictionary, it will suggest you this spelling next time. (Considering you are using Firefox, Chrome)

:disagree::disagree: We had debated the use of word Bharti and Bhartya in the past to its core. The Indians were having objection to the word Bharti and they said the correct word for Indians in Hindi or Urdu is Bhartya.

So cut the crap your own media is using the same word for Indian/s.

And go use your slang on Bharat rakshaw forum where you guys use fil.thy slang

Its actually Bharatiya, You mangle the word and get all testy when that's pointed out to you.

Cut the crap ?

My,my ! Sure looks like someone's not having a good day.

I don't use any slang which could be considered demeaning, i have no control over what others do. I made my point to you, I can't stop you from disregarding it. Do as you see fit.
Thank you :cheers:

And how many shiv sena guys have actually been found to have engaged in terrorism inside Pakistan ??

One is a thug who at best is a threat to the release of a Shahrukh Khan movie, the other is a leader of a deemed terrorist organisation under sanctions from the U.N. There is no comparison. None of us would give a damn if Mr. Hafiz Saeed stuck to just mouthing off.

"India wants war... If India is not prepared to hold talks, Pakistan will have to fight a war at all costs," Saeed said in an interview to a news channel."

And who is this gentleman exactly to decide that. And what does all costs mean ?

True.. a better comparison to Bal Thakrey would be the red cap joker..With some minor differences of course. example would be the actual acts of hooliganism that Shiv Sena indulges in.. But comparing BT to Saeed is plain idiocity...

Other day one south India member wrote Pakisthani instead of Pakistani and some members were offended , but this is how our south Indians pronounce.

Moral of the story is if we are not sure about something or smone raises offense why not just refrain from using that specially seniors member. This might not derail threads as this discussion u are aware has happened n number of times.

Big ego's we carry , arent we?

The RSS and Shiv Sena since the partitioned days have been involved in killings of thousands of innocent people. Just start counting and you will come to Gujrat, Babri Mosque, Orissa, and Golden Temple days.

Untrue but anyway none of your business as it is internal to India.. The question was whether he has done something in Pakistan

If you write the correct spelling once and then do right click add to dictionary, it will suggest you this spelling next time. (Considering you are using Firefox, Chrome)

You tell me whats the difference between "Bhartya" and "Bhartiya"

The English dictionary doesnt have any such word which suggests fix spellings :)

I think you guys are over-reacting.

Other day one south India member wrote Pakisthani instead of Pakistani and some members were offended , but this is how our south Indians pronounce.

Moral of the story is if we are not sure about something or smone raises offense why not just refrain from using that specially seniors member. This might not derail threads as this discussion u are aware has happened n number of times.

Big ego's we carry , arent we?

There are fixed spellings of Pakistan and the word India And i dont think any Indian even pronounce it with and "H"

whereas You Indians yourself use the word Bhartya or Bhartiya. I have seen Indian electornic media even uses Bharti.

Anyway its not about ego its all in the mindset.

You call me Pakistani and i feel proud to be called a Pakistani.

I dont see calling and Indian as Bhartiya should have anything to be offended.

The word Indian is more English not the local one

aaah crazy peoples here

fighting about spellings........ Bharitya is written like this भारतीय,.......... neither Bhartiya nor Bhartya is correct.....

counter the issue not spellings yaaro

lol .Bharatiya is "the" word to be used,any other words interpretation depends on the reader.The person may be ok/not ok with it.
She made a mistake due to ignorance, cut her some slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom