What's new

Pak will have to fight war if India doesn't talk, says Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he has any significant influence in Pakistani Governement and Army. He could I guess execute another Mumbai but not beyond that.

No more cease fire. This time Indian border will stretch up to Iran.
Baluchistan will be a new country added to class books and world map.

Calm down you bahrtyas are no saints

India tests war readiness close to Pakistan border

India tests war readiness close to Pakistan border- Hindustan Times

Unnecessary provocation. All that will do is get a few Indians to call you Porkis. State you argument. Leave the name calling behind.

What's your point? The Indian Military must not carry out exercises in a desert? At its main firing range? Where does the Pakistani army test? In Iran? What's this got do with Hafiz Saeed anyway?

No more cease fire. This time Indian border will stretch up to Iran.
Baluchistan will be a new country added to class books and world map.

sorry your time is over here.see you next life.:P

Unnecessary provocation. All that will do is get a few Indians to call you Porkis. State you argument. Leave the name calling behind.

What's your point? The Indian Military must not carry out exercises in a desert? At its main firing range? Where does the Pakistani army test? In Iran? What's this got do with Hafiz Saeed anyway?

:disagree::disagree: We had debated the use of word Bharti and Bhartya in the past to its core. The Indians were having objection to the word Bharti and they said the correct word for Indians in Hindi or Urdu is Bhartya.

So cut the crap your own media is using the same word for Indian/s.

And go use your slang on Bharat rakshaw forum where you guys use fil.thy slang

Here is our old Imran......love u bro....for ur sense of humour....

see these both stumach they are unfit for any militry. they sit in AC offices and sleep in well bedrooms and they are msters for send poor brainwashed guys to jihad first they and there whole faimly go to jihad then if my boss allow my 1 month vecation i will join them.:D

Calm down you bahrtyas are no saints

India tests war readiness close to Pakistan border

Indian fighter jets pounded mock enemy bunkers close to the Pakistan border on Sunday in a symbolic show of air power at a time when the two nuclear-armed rivals are trying to improve relations.

The exercise was watched by military attaches from about 30 countries but not Pakistan and China, neighbours who would be keen to take a look at India's military firepower.

It follows the first official talks between India and Pakistan since the militant attacks in Mumbai in 2008.

The talks ended with an agreement to keep in touch, signalling relations remain fraught despite a desire to reopen a dialogue that India suspended after the Mumbai killings.

"This is not just a firepower demonstration but a clear message about what India's air force is capable of," said Uday Bhaskar, a New Delhi-based strategic affairs expert. "It is a message to the neighbours."

Tensions between India and Pakistan are a problem by themselves but the stakes have risen further with their roles in the war in Afghanistan.

In Sunday's war games, planes including Sukhois and MiG 21s, roared through the sky, bombing simulated enemy targets including militant training camps and bunkers.

President Pratibha Patil and Defence Minister A.K. Antony watched as targets were hit with bombs and rockets, raising huge balls of fire and dust in the deserts of Pokhran, the site of India's nuclear testing facility.

Defence officials said the exercise would test the air force's ability at precision bombing of militant camps, particularly those behind enemy lines.

India tests war readiness close to Pakistan border- Hindustan Times

Sure no one is saint.

But whats so un-saintly about indian forces doing some drill in designated defense area under Indian Jurisdiction. Why dont you write a piece about your lashkar /Jaosh / jamat etc.Why they carry arms in your territory and threaten a neighboring sovereign nation.

What Indian forces are doing is there duty and under jurisdiction of Republic of India.

:disagree::disagree: We had debated the use of word Bharti and Bhartya in the past to its core. The Indians were having objection to the word Bharti and they said the correct word for Indians in Hindi or Urdu is Bhartya.

So cut the crap your own media is using the same word for Indian/s.

And go use your slang on Bharat rakshaw forum where you guys use fil.thy slang

you said bahrtyas on u thread thats banglore quatted....there is difference between bharthya and tat word...may be a simple spelling mistake and he mis understood tat

you said bahrtyas on u thread thats banglore quatted....there is difference between bharthya and tat word...may be a simple spelling mistake and he mis understood tat

Bhai sahab its lies all in the proniunciation and not the spells for Hindi, Urdu words becuase you can spell it as Bhartya or Bhartiya it doesnt change its sound.

There are NO fix rules for writting Urdu, Hindi words in English with one specific spells.

Here is the sum of what is happening.
Pakistani's know this very well that they were behind 26/11 even on this forum depending upon topic they will accept or deny it.
Now it is clear that Pakistan fights low intensity war with India because they cannot fight a full scale war. India on the other hand does not want to go for full scale war because it has too much to lose, war will hurt our economy which is booming.
Some of my Indian friends say, why do we not go for war even after so much happened. I would ask them to think from brain and heart, we should always base our decision based on pro and cons and a decision like war should never be taken in haste. Why should we risk our economy to counter threat from terrorism, this way .
What we should be doing and we are doing is correct.
Build infrastructure to counter terrorism in India, better equipment, shared intelligence etc.
We should review RAW and give them the responsibility to pay back in kind, learnt from this forum that they are quit capable.
The fact is even Pakistan cannot start a full scale war, a lot depends on international community whoever will start the war will not have support, we should use this to our advantage. If some Pakistani's think their government can start war on India then I would encourage them to please send request of war to our government, nothing can be more favorable to India then Pakistan starting war.

On the other hand I feel terrorism should not be used as tool to settle dispute, we already see today how SE Aisa has becomes and what will happen when the level is raised.

b5dc52b1ce9da563b81ea4e801b16f90.jpg
ea8749cabf6baa577aecd5c5baceb848.jpg

^^ Gays of South Asia. ^^^

Guys why steam ur blood over losers? am sure both of them will end up in Jail eventually!

yaar hafiz saeed ki rozi roti hi dehashatgardi hai, halal hone se pehle bakra mimyata hi hain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom