What's new

Pak will have to fight war if India doesn't talk, says Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right if you say so.

So why Bharatiyas are so much obssesed with speech of a person who can not wage a war in the first place.

He already waged a war...Mumbai attacks if u hv forgotten ....and Indians are obsessed because next time he repeats it, lives of more than 1.5 billion people in the subcontinent may be endangered....

That fellow had thousands of supporters,with guns on streets of lahore, shouting jihad against India!
I mean, these people are actually beeing motivated by him to attack India.
There is no way he can be neglected the way Pakistani govt is,unless they support him.This guy runs an organization banned by UN.
There is no way Pakistan can deny that their citizens were involved in terror attacks against India.How can a country whose rep has been affected by such miscreants afford to do nothin against him.
God forbid if there is another Mumbai like incident,The chain of events to follow would be desasterous.

And plz dont bring sainiks here.There is no comparison

it does make a difference - let's say if I replace the second "a" in Jana with "u", will it make a difference?

same way

but bharatiya is written like this भारतीय

all the spellings in Roman Urdu are wrong

That fellow had thousands of supporters,with guns on streets of lahore, shouting jihad against India!
I mean, these people are actually beeing motivated by him to attack India.
There is no way he can be neglected the way Pakistani govt is,unless they support him.This guy runs an organization banned by UN.
There is no way Pakistan can deny that their citizens were involved in terror attacks against India.How can a country whose rep has been affected by such miscreants afford to do nothin against him.
God forbid if there is another Mumbai like incident,The chain of events to follow would be desasterous.

And plz dont bring sainiks here.There is no comparison

The last time i checked Lahoris were enjoying the world class shoping plaza at Fortress.

And dont talk in "IFS and BUTS because thats just imagination.

Try to improve your own security. Check your internal elements who are helping such attacks to occure

yaar i report many posts now i feel sad many of fresh members tomorrow not here with us.:D

hahahaha but he is only my second victim on PDF. Hope to have another competition with you in report posting :rofl:

and yes i feel sad too that one member is here with you.... tomorrow he is not :P

Karan Hafiz Saeed also done nothing in India.

The jury is still out on that.. Basically India accuses him of and Pakistan is asking for proof.. INdia is asking Pakistan to investigate him yada yada..

However, BT is not even accused of doing anything on this sort...As I said earlier, a better comparison is the red capped joker...

it does make a difference - let's say if I replace the second "a" in Jana with "u" or "i" or lets add an "i" or "u", will it make a difference?

same way

It will sound more lovely :azn: u or i at the end would make no difference to meaning of my name all means "beloved"

:partay:

1. India is growing economy and a war will take all its attraction away from foreign investors.
2. Why China didn't attack Taiwan, because that will bring Chinese export to zero.

3. Pakistan has less to lose then Indians if war happens, even a limited war will bring extremist in power in Pakistan.

It wont be an overt war anyway.. As Suniel Shetty puts it very well in the movie Border...." We have been in a state of war with Pakistan since 1947". Its just a question of being declared or undeclared..

its not Gilani,Kayani Or Zardari,said Pakistan will enter into war with India..wats the need of such a 10 page long thread with foul language to discuss abt hafiz saeed ?

:disagree::disagree: shamful creature you are.

Such dirty language only shows your grooming and nothing else.

Guys can someone report this dirty minded person here. Bharatiya members he is just disgracing you guys.

DEKH LADKI JITNA CHEHEK RAHI HAI NA UTNA APNE **** KE SATH BOLA KAR JA REPORT KAR DE BC I GOT RANDOM IP BAN ME ONE DAY I WILL COME THE NEXT DAY CAN U DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT???
NAHI NA GAND MARA FIR APNI :cheers:

this time India starts war, wont be good for India.. As CIA and every foreign agency in Afghan say we have links with Taliban, Taliban would surely help us fight hindus... no problem, bring it onnn... Im pakhton and all pakhtons are patriotic, we pakhtons have Pakistan backed up...

The last time i checked Lahoris were enjoying the world class shoping plaza at Fortress.

And dont talk in "IFS and BUTS because thats just imagination.

Try to improve your own security. Check your internal elements who are helping such attacks to occure
They are beeing taken care of!Thanks
But there is no way u are askin us to ignore the person who is promoting this, are u?Then why are u so concerned abt the Supposed "RAW"involvement.Let em do what ever they want,why go and hunt em down??
poor logic :no:
You dont believe in planing do you?.Better start to.Very useful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom