What's new

Pak will have to fight war if India doesn't talk, says Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Siddharth.......dude don't be an idiot. Apologise and get lost.

:disagree:

Dude have you ever heard of ankit fadia?? i am in his academy ban my ip lol go ahead i want to use my new skills that i have learnt please ban me mod. Hi indian memebers i didnt find a better place to get banned. so no problem 1 day Inshallah i will hack paksitan govt sites too! Wish me luck.

another IT guy:woot:

you are most welcome to come here in UK .......... i will make sure when you go back you are holding Rakhi's in your hand and calling every single women as your sister.............

Most welcome buddy........ will be very keen to wait for you...... and don't worry i am not cruel...... i will book the hospital bed for you myself ;)

Nice to see some guts in you! but ah you would be messing with wrong guy you would go home only in your grave. :cheers:
Pakistani = weak very weak.

HAHAHA! ohhhhh I am so scared, pakistani cunt you cant do a **** about his wish i could be in uk too and smash your face in the ******* dirt! you are too weak!!

Siddharth yaar,

y are you showing your skills here.....please try to be a gentleman.. we are impressed with the course you are doing....but dont show your talent here...

if you dont have anything good to talk about then just quit the debate.....

regards;

Dude have you ever heard of ankit fadia?? i am in his academy ban my ip lol go ahead i want to use my new skills that i have learnt please ban me mod. Hi indian memebers i didnt find a better place to get banned. so no problem 1 day Inshallah i will hack paksitan govt sites too! Wish me luck.

dude........ every father has a father and that is called Grand father

I know what way you use to change your IP address........... (i know many ways btw) but let me tell you Vbulletin has recently created some powerful softwares who also make sure if the IP address is banned and the person is using dynamic IP address, his another IP too gets banned

You might come back but it will not last for many days :yahoo:

Har.ami Har.ami hi hota hai...... aur woh phir koi haramzadgi karta hai aur pakra jaata hai......... u will never stay here for long i can assure you that

and thats my last post for you

Nice to see some guts in you! but ah you would be messing with wrong guy you would go home only in your grave. :cheers:
Pakistani = weak very weak.

you haven't met the Pakistani's yet :lol:

Gutter se bahar niklo ge to duniya ka pata chalay ga

hahahaha Is the banned members now called "Time Out" :rofl:

IF YOU COME FOR WAR I WILL MEET YOU THERE .beleve me or not i will die but never let you cross this place until i am alive.:) go look were i am.:sniper:

29° 7'46.98"N 72°59'21.86"E

Bhaijan aap itna gusa kyun ho rahe hai, mein todi ladne aa raha hoon apke saath lol i just hope sanity prevails and war stays far away. :cheers:

lol whats going on in this thread, all i can see is trolling lol

He (Sidharth) shouldn't be given time out.. should be banned permanently.. Also someone please delete the offensive posts please. Such a shame!!! I feel ashamed of his pathetic display.

Bhaijan aap itna gusa kyun ho rahe hai, mein todi ladne aa raha hoon apke saath lol i just hope sanity prevails and war stays far away. :cheers:

thanks jani i think you sceared after see my location:P there is snakes long then tanks:lol: there is Death Stalker Scorpions big then hand grnade.don't forget to come without water otherwise you simply die and i will wait for you temprture there 45 to -2 :P welcome in desert.:cheers:

Can India retaliate in an effective manner in the event of war with Pakistan?

Do we have the capacity to reciprocate the attack, please ignore if I am asking a silly question, I am just another juvenile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom