What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

Balanced one with no rhetoric but missing out one very important aspect of war i.e. objective.

There can be two objective-
1- Hit hard, cripple the enemy and left it to die.
2- Invade and rule.

2nd one is not possible if someone think to invade and then rule Pakistan. 1st one is quite easy for US/NATO. May be not for India for being in range of nukes.

India at best can occupy that much land which can not trigger a MAD, or just a low scale damage.

yaar do you really think todays warfare require any objectives ?? its important in sensible war but today no one is going with these rules

yaar do you really think todays warfare require any objectives ?? its important in sensible war but today no one is going with these rules

I disagree. Today's cost of war is so huge that no one gets into it without a proper beneficial objective. We Indians have lots of reason for a war with you, still we dont. Reason- it wont be a profitable one.

I disagree. Today's cost of war is so huge that no one gets into it without a proper beneficial objective. We Indians have lots of reason for a war with you, still we dont. Reason- it wont be a profitable one.

I agree , but I must say that india will have something to gain but the reaction can be horrible for Indians ... and I don't think indian army want them to stuck in Pakistan , if they have much more to worry about ,, what I mean here is china ... and india is looking forward to compete china .. any war or small skirmish with Pakistan can put india to the stage of early 2000's , I hope you understand what I mean .... for example USA have many reasons to attack iran and so as benefits but what is stopping US is the consequences, you will not want to destroy your countries economy to get few days pleasure ..

I agree , but I must say that india will have something to gain but the reaction can be horrible for Indians ... and I don't think indian army want them to stuck in Pakistan , if they have much more to worry about ,, what I mean here is china ... and india is looking forward to compete china .. any war or small skirmish with Pakistan can put india to the stage of early 2000's , I hope you understand what I mean .... for example USA have many reasons to attack iran and so as benefits but what is stopping US is the consequences, you will not want to destroy your countries economy to get few days pleasure ..

You are exactly saying what I said. Its always a cost-benefit analysis. If the benefit of your objective is lesser than the cost you will bear to reach that, then no point in achieving that objective.

You are exactly saying what I said. Its always a cost-benefit analysis. If the benefit of your objective is lesser than the cost you will bear to reach that, then no point in achieving that objective.

exactly but I just add one extra of human loss of sustaining war within captured territories

exactly but I just add one extra of human loss of sustaining war within captured territories

Capturing territory for ever is old time thing. No one can do that now unless you are not invading somalia. Even then UN will come at you. :lol:

Yes if you are Russia, who knows. :D

Capturing territory for ever is old time thing. No one can do that now unless you are not invading somalia. Even then UN will come at you. :lol:

Yes if you are Russia, who knows. :D

hhahahhaha I agree , but sorry to say now even Russia cant do that , uncle sam will angry :D

I don't agree. I think India would get involved, not directly, but India with definitely get involved. What better chance would they have to destroy Pakistan completely?
India believes in peaceful coexistence, we only want to safeguard our territory and protect our people from terrorists, we dont want to destroy any country

As-Salam- Walikum..

Okay , this might be a stupid question.. but it doesn't hurt to ask..

Lets say..
khuda-Na-Khasta if Pakistan is under attack or goes to War, which countries would come in for support?.

Dont really want to name any country, just take it as a general enemy or anything.

:).:pakistan:

So I see you mean if we are attacked by India who will come to protect us

Well mostly like I expect no one to come forward , China will be there 100% but other then that no one
as was the case in 1971 , that is now we have Nuclear program

The scenario is highly unlikely for war and provided Kashmir is handed over I expect , open border policy to flourish between the two countries and growth of commerce to epic proportions

Oye pakistani, dont be friend to me. You are agreeing to my post for so long. I keel you.... :guns:

hahaha ok ok let come to our normal talks ... " aby bhool gaya 48,65,71 and 99 war " you yindooo :D
ab kuch dil ko taslli mili ?

HIT should concentrate over the development and production of 1100 Al Khalid Block-II in good numbers also in the upgrade of all of the T-59s to Al-Zarrar.

I don't think that China will support Pakistan in war with India. Because India is also improving relations with China. Turkey and some Arab Countries can support Pakistan in war. But India will also get support from Russia and Israel then. But if China support Pakistan then India will also get support from Japan, S. Korea, Vietnam.

Its the task of the leadership of the country to not get involved in a war when the country is not ready for it. So if a country finds itself in a war it is not prepared for than its a political failure first of all.
e.g In late 1940 Germany proposed an alliance to USSR for the joint effort to destroy the British Empire and distribute it between them. But Stalin refused and brought upon himself a war which destroyed his country. Annexing territories of British empire wouldve been easier than fighting the Germans.

Back
Top Bottom