What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

I don't think that China will support Pakistan in war with India. Because India is also improving relations with China. Turkey and some Arab Countries can support Pakistan in war. But India will also get support from Russia and Israel then. But if China support Pakistan then India will also get support from Japan, S. Korea, Vietnam.

Thats just rubbish Pakistan has very good relations with countries like South Korea and Japan, south Korean president just concluded 4 day visit

These countries would remain neutral

Pakistan allies include China, Turkey and GCC also rest of Islamic world help could come from any of these places

Indias only allies are Russia and maybe Israel

Thats just rubbish Pakistan has very good relations with countries like South Korea and Japan, south Korean president just concluded 4 day visit
These countries would remain neutral
Pakistan allies include China, Turkey and GCC also rest of Islamic world help could come from any of these places
Indias only allies are Russia and maybe Israel
Its doesn't work like that...
Like if NATO and USA will support India then Russia and China will support Pakistan but not Turkey. Same here if China will support Pakistan then Japan, South Korea, Vietam will support India. It doesn't matter how many times he visits you. Because Russia President and PM also visit USA and also China PM visit USA. :)

These countries are neutral idiot

They will just stay out of it and call for a resolution and end to the war

Chinas help will be limited it will continue weapons support and provide international diplomatic cover/support rather then anything else
This is similar to what Russia may do for india

Israel will be able to do little if anything in case of war

Pakistan may get heavy support from longstanding allies like GCC and Turkey financial, oil, weapons (maybe) but lots of diplomatic support and cover

In the end it will be Pakistan v India but with missle and nuclear components the old style of land occupation or sea blockade is not possible

Don't worry when WAR happen you will find out which country will support Pak and Which India :coffee:

Trust me i could but i don't want to get banned.:P

Seriously! Is that your biggest worry? ;)

Anyway, I personally think India and Pakistan should be neutral to each other. I don't care about what happens within Pakistan, what government runs there, what policies, which party, anything. I don't think of it as an enemy, let alone "arch enemy" (as many Pakistani put it). Nor a rival in anything.

I just don't want any terrorists coming from there in India and no active hostilities. That is all.

So no question of all that you seem to think or imagine.

And yes, I don't care if a Pakistani is "Islamist" and I see no reason why a Pakistani should obsess over any "Hindutva" Indian.

Just nothing to do with any of you. No disrespect meant...

Seriously! Is that your biggest worry? ;)

Anyway, I personally think India and Pakistan should be neutral to each other. I don't care about what happens within Pakistan, what government runs there, what policies, which party, anything...

I just don't want any terrorists coming from there in India and no active hostilities. That is all.

So no question of all that you seem to think or imagine.

And yes, I don't care if a Pakistani is "Islamist" and I see no reason why a Pakistani should obsess over any "Hindutva" Indian.

Just nothing to do with any of you. No disrespect meant...

Okay trolling apart but Pakistan and India needs to have normal relations, at least on trade level.

I also wish that India and Pakistan can come to a agreement on the Kashmir issue and on Afghan soil being used by India against Pakistan.

First try and survive in karachi after telling ppl that u are an ahmediya and then fart shit here.

pakistan has 0 chance in a war with india

Pakistan has a 200 nuclear war head chance against India, it isnt building up its missile and
war head arsenal for nothing, if it comes to it Pakistan wants the ability to completely destroy India

indians naturally feel inferior to Pakistan, Pakistanis natural physical traits are an indian ideal we are taller stronger and fairer then indians especially in the kashmir,northern/ western parts of Pakistan

pakistanis left the jahil old pagan cultures in the dirt and reverted to worship the one true God

This insult plus our physical traits cause significant angst amongst Hindus

Okay trolling apart but Pakistan and India needs to have normal relations, at least on trade level.

I also wish that India and Pakistan can come to a agreement on the Kashmir issue and on Afghan soil being used by India against Pakistan.

Agree. Afghans need to be left alone. The distrust of the other side is too much.

We can't afford the days of Taliban controlled Afghanistan and it becoming a terror factory all over again.

Pakistan has a 200 nuclear war head chance against India, it isnt building up its missile and
war head arsenal for nothing, if it comes to it Pakistan wants the ability to completely destroy India

indians naturally feel inferior to Pakistan, Pakistanis natural physical traits are an indian ideal we are taller stronger and fairer then indians especially in the kashmir,northern/ western parts of Pakistan

pakistanis left the jahil old pagan cultures in the dirt and reverted to worship the one true God

We just look at you as cowardly second class Ajlaf converts.

Bujdils and wannabes...

And having identity crisis.

Vinod20tt: 207 said:
Agree. Afghans need e left alone. The the other side is too much.

We can't afford the days of Taliban controlled Afghanistan and it becoming a terror factory all over again.

We just look at you as cowardly second class Ajlaf converts.

Bujdils and wannabes...

And having identity crisis.

and their comes the inferiority complex:rofl:

rather then accept that the strongest fairest and best looking of the sub continent left pagan belief in idols and monsters and elephant gods to worship the one true god like
millions before and since

you seem to think we should have left Worship of God to follow jahil paganism and idol worship and to walllow in the same jahilat and shit as our ancestors and you believe in

no thanks we follow the path of salvation for God, no going back to being pagans:coffee:

Pakistan wouldn't dare go to war against us, we are soldiers of the faith and will leave them burning,

Same old story of 1 Mard-e-Momin equal to 10 Hindus. But you know the result of the wars.

Regarding your 200 nukes, do you really think that if you use even 1 nuke your country will be able to survive for 24 hours?

Hell just a simple line in the BJP manifesto about relooking at nuclear strategy based on current geostrategic scenario had all the Pakistanis frothing in the mouth and opening threads on PDF

Pakistan wouldn't dare go to war against us, we are soldiers of the faith and will leave them burning,

where were you people when Tamerlane slaughtered thousands of hindus, where were you when Akbar conquered most of your land or when aurengzeb destroyed temple after temple

looking for your matches I suppose

Back
Top Bottom