What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

where were you people when Tamerlane slaughtered thousands of hindus, where were you when Akbar conquered most of your land or when aurengzeb destroyed temple after temple

looking for your matches I suppose
Where we're you when Gujaratis slaughtered your brothers? Where we're you when the Hindu Jatts in Muzzafnagar threw your brothers in the rivers. Where were you when the Babri Masjid crumbled? Where we're you when the Marathis kicked your brothers ***. Dwell in history all you want but the modern day is all that matters.

Same old story of 1 Mard-e-Momin equal to 10 Hindus. But you know the result of the wars.

Regarding your 200 nukes, do you really think that if you use even 1 nuke your country will be able to survive for 24 hours?

Hell just a simple line in the BJP manifesto about relooking at nuclear strategy based on current geostrategic scenario had all the Pakistanis frothing in the mouth and opening threads on PDF

Pakistan is 4 times smaller in land mass and 7 times smaller in terms of population, I think Pakistan considering the odds hasdont exceptionally well

our nuclear arsenal is growing for one reason and one reason alone to decimate india in the event of any indian miscalculation or misadventures our red lines are drawn cross them or make the mistake of thinking attempted naval blockades or attacks wont bring the most devastating of responses and you will not find us wanting

Where we're you when Gujaratis slaughtered your brothers? Where we're you when the Hindu Jatts in Muzzafnagar threw your brothers in the rivers. Where were you when the Babri Masjid crumbled? Where we're you when the Marathis kicked your brothers ***. Dwell in history all you want but the modern day is all that matters.

we were busy making 25 percent hindu population into > 2 percent, destroying temples, ethnic cleansing kashmir pundits and bringing Mumbai to a standstill

As-Salam- Walikum..

Okay , this might be a stupid question.. but it doesn't hurt to ask..

Lets say..
khuda-Na-Khasta if Pakistan is under attack or goes to War, which countries would come in for support?.

Dont really want to name any country, just take it as a general enemy or anything.

:).:pakistan:

No one will come for help. One has to fight and defend himself.

You think your kid will survive the war?
Its a very dangerous line of thinking of fighting war yourself and leave peace for kids. Kids will do the same. In end all generation will die fighting.
You think your kid will survive the war?

Its a very dangerous line of thinking of fighting war yourself and leave peace for kids. Kids will do the same. In end all generation will die fighting.

First of all, I don't want war at all. But it's also not my choice whether there is going to be a war. Politicians choose war for interests, and I can do nothing about that.
Usually, after one big war, there would be quite a few decades of peace. That's why I wish I could fight the war and leave my kids in peace.
And from your words, I think I found one difference between me and you, maybe also between Chinese and Indians. You think many things are not controllable, so you just leave them to be. I think many things are indeed really hard to change, but I will try my best to do whatever I could, no matter how little it might be.

First of all, I don't want war at all. But it's also not my choice whether there is going to be a war. Politicians choose war for interests, and I can do nothing about that.
Usually, after one big war, there would be quite a few decades of peace. That's why I wish I could fight the war and leave my kids in peace.
And from your words, I think I found one difference between me and you, maybe also between Chinese and Indians. You think many things are not controllable, so you just leave them to be. I think many things are indeed really hard to change, but I will try my best to do whatever I could, no matter how little it might be.

If you can do any little, then why not to stop war and resolve issues which can lead to war. That's the difference between mine and yours thinking. And I dont think war is a good way of resolution. I hope you have seen the life of kids without their parents. So save yourself to make them happier.

we were busy making 25 percent hindu population into > 2 percent, destroying temples, ethnic cleansing kashmir pundits and bringing Mumbai to a standstill

Wow. You two are awful human beings. Even for trolls those are some really awful things to say.

I agree war should be the last resort and I think the un would not let us fight as it could lead to nuclear. Weather effecting different countries across the planet

If Pakistan goes to war with India...nobody will come to Pakistan's aid. Nobody will come to India's aid either. Plenty of nations may offer weapons for sale to both countries but then again , that is business as usual. The war will start off with a skirmish at the borders. Then both nations will run to the UNO to complain about the other. Then the USA will impose sanctions on both nations. Then they will have inadequate ammo because of USA sanctions. Perhaps a few more skirmishes with neither nation crossing the others' border. A lot of hype from the politicians. The battle will escalate on PDF with members of both nations claiming a victory. One of the two nations may claim some useless ice glacier belonging to the other and station troops there for years. More soldiers will be killed by snake bites, cold, heat, thirst etc than in actual combat. They will both sign a stupid agreement which will give rise to further discord. This is the eventuality of a Pak-Indo war. Damn, it is embarrassing being a citizen of the sub-continent :D

If Pakistan goes to war with India...nobody will come to Pakistan's aid. Nobody will come to India's aid either. Plenty of nations may offer weapons for sale to both countries but then again , that is business as usual. The war will start off with a skirmish at the borders. Then both nations will run to the UNO to complain about the other. Then the USA will impose sanctions on both nations. Then they will have inadequate ammo because of USA sanctions. Perhaps a few more skirmishes with neither nation crossing the others' border. A lot of hype from the politicians. The battle will escalate on PDF with members of both nations claiming a victory. One of the two nations may claim some useless ice glacier belonging to the other and station troops there for years. More soldiers will be killed by snake bites, cold, heat, thirst etc than in actual combat. They will both sign a stupid agreement which will give rise to further discord. This is the eventuality of a Pak-Indo war. Damn, it is embarrassing being a citizen of the sub-continent :D

Or Radio Pakistan Delhi. :lol:

So u mean to say that it's good to have a hatred of a decade and start a war over what some man did 50 years ago though we should not forget where we come from but we should not fight blindly on the basis of hatred . The thing that separates us from apes is that we have the capacity to think for our selfs and the better ment of our future

Back
Top Bottom