What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

Pakistan doesn't have an offensive war capability nor has its military doctrine ever been to possess one.

And there is no nation stupid enough to try to invade Pakistan. Pakistan main Pakistani safe nahi, toh invader ka sochlo kya haal hoga.
Are you trying to say that Pakistan has never launched/started/initiated a war since its independence?

IF pakistan goes 2 war then this will happen
481374_519789761387643_1451965031_n.jpg

As for saving 1.5 billion life, well I won't comment on that. World knows we are the one with No First Use Policy.

Have you noticed something? This time around, the world isn't paying a lot of attention to the whole propaganda campaign. The reason for that is, the world's figured out how big drama queens the Indian lobby is. It is just that simple.
'No first use' for nuclear option is fine....what about 'everything else' is a first use for smaller countries? THAT is your policy. Papers with policies look good in folders, lockers and in media. Reality is altogether different!!! You guys have been terrorizing Kashmiris for decades and you want everyone to ignore the rapes, the killings of women, men, elderly and children. But, you want the whole world to give you hugs and kisses if two of your people die.....how's that justice??? Not to mention, the two men died as a result of what one of YOUR platoon started???? Beats me!!!

Have you noticed something? This time around, the world isn't paying a lot of attention to the whole propaganda campaign. The reason for that is, the world's figured out how big drama queens the Indian lobby is. It is just that simple.
'No first use' for nuclear option is fine....what about 'everything else' is a first use for smaller countries? THAT is your policy. Papers with policies look good in folders, lockers and in media. Reality is altogether different!!! You guys have been terrorizing Kashmiris for decades and you want everyone to ignore the rapes, the killings of women, men, elderly and children. But, you want the whole world to give you hugs and kisses if two of your people die.....how's that justice??? Not to mention, the two men died as a result of what one of YOUR platoon started???? Beats me!!!
Can't argue if someone doesn't know how things work. Do you think Washington, Moscow, Beijing, Delhi, Islamabad etc. were silent these days. You can't imagine the diplomatic talks these days would have occured.

Listen mate. Try not to equate yourself to what the Western world thinks.

The world has increasingly started listening to what India says - that trend is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future. There are enough Indians in enough countries in the West - rising to powerful positions that also contribute in this. The next time - try not to bring Kashmir in - because you being a person of Pakistani origin or at the very least - connection would ignore the other side of the coin.

Are you trying to say that Pakistan has never launched/started/initiated a war since its independence?

That's not true. 1965 and Kargil were both initiated by the Pakistanis. However, in 1965, India was preparing for a war. So Pakistanis opened the front first, call that pre-emptive in a way. But both of these were initiated by the Pakistanis.

it is the history of the afghan/pukhtoon race s the only undefeated race,the british tried very hard defeating them,only to find there whole armies wiped out..leaving a doctor behind to tell the tale,the russians were unsuccessful,now i must say nato and its allies,who ever steps in is wiped out..no wonder we call it the frontier of faith,hats off to my puktoon brothers.

Can't argue if someone doesn't know how things work. Do you think Washington, Moscow, Beijing, Delhi, Islamabad etc. were silent these days. You can't imagine the diplomatic talks these days would have occured.

TRUST ME. I know the level of activity. I also know that it's getting to a point when if something now happens, it's looked at 'oh, crap, not again these fools'!!!

That's not true. 1965 and Kargil were both initiated by the Pakistanis. However, in 1965, India was preparing for a war. So Pakistanis opened the front first, call that pre-emptive in a way. But both of these were initiated by the Pakistanis.
Quite wrong. In 1971 India was preparing for a war and Pakistani's pre-empted that by striking first.

In 1965, India was not at all preparing for war. India had suffered a huge defeat from China in 1962, its military disgraced, its political leaders ashamed and had the loss of a towering figure or the only true leader of India at the time - Nehru. Pakistan thought it could take advantage of these situations. India was in no way ready for a war.

You are right, in 2008 the media was reporting pro-India this time around most media channels have reported it as a Indian provocation and tit for tat reaction following that between both nations.

if war goes on em pretty sure their will be no 1 left in india or pak 2 win the war :D simple is that their will be MAD :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom