What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

@KRAIT they are.... On your tv and watch.... Ask any indian walking on streets about two indian soldiers.... And they will reply india should war and destroy terrorism by launching full attack on pakistan....

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT they are.... On your tv and watch.... Ask any indian walking on streets about two indian soldiers.... And they will reply india should war and destroy terrorism by launching full attack on pakistan....
They are idiots. Start a war, and they will create 10 times more terrorists.

@KRAIT so u want pakistan to target innocent people every now and than? isnt that idiotic too? How long india should tolerate terrorism? War is must for peace.... Yes many will die but it wont be much on our side.... india has to defend itself.... Till when pakistan will target india by terrorism and than threat india by saying we have right to produce terrorists because we have nukes? This all has to end.... Btw war dont create terrorism.... If it did than china, russia, europe and many other nation would had terrorists by now.... Before pakistan use to say pak produce terrorists due to poverty.... Well than many african and asian countries would had produced terrorists.... Than pak named this terrorists j!had!s.... it didnt worked.... Than they called it 'non state actors'.... Well hand over this non state to india and india will make it proper state.... Golden age started.... The first country golden age wants to change is india.... its asking india to lead by putting india in pressure.... India has to lead. Am asking you do u want this terrorism to continue? If yes than till when? Everything has to end.... Pakistan is hell on earth.... To divert 26/11 pak attacked shrilankan team.... and now to divert cowardly act of beheading indian soldiers pakistan done bomb blast in pak which killed over 100people yesterday.... There are good people in pakistan but some evil people running pakistan who dont want peace.... indian pm went pakistan and pak gave kargil as thanks giving.... than parliment attack happened.... Than 26/11 happened.... Than now when we welcomed pak cricket team they return favor by beheading indian soldiers.... why india wasting indian peoples money on weapon when they cant protect indians? What for? Use it and bring peace.... One war will bring peace for next 10,000 years of golden age.... Wake up india and take the lead.... Dont live in terrorism fear rest of your lives.... Take charge to end terrorism forever. Nothing comes easy but hardwork will bring long term peace....

@isro2222 Where did I say that. But do you think if we attack Pakistan will achieve the aim. It will cause a nuclear war.

We have to work together. War is not a solution. We have to create an environment where every country goes against Terrorism.

Ppl ppl ppl, when u talk about Pakistan in a war situation with india..........don't forget the quantity and type of weapons our common men have and their mentality as they always get united and ready to fight against india. why u forget why and what is happening here after the jihad in Afghanistan and Kashmir ended and we have the mujahideen back in Pakistan. Any way, if india attack on us an open and all out war, i will get my riffle and pistol and will volunteer/go to fight with india, where ever i can. let me know how much of u thinks same and join the jihad against india??????

AH! Well I wont let you take the whole glory I would be in the front ready to fight. Khuda Ki kasam aik bar moka to milay. But only conventional weapons to be used. InshAllah dushman ko mo tor jawab dain gay.

:pakistan:

China will never just sit there and watch Pakistan under attack. We will provide any form of military and economic support to Pakistan in the war. If it is necessary, we will send out PLA to help.

i appreciate u bt i suppose PA is fully capable in handeling such threats specially when ur talking about INDIA....
the main point is that Pak nation will be united again against foreign power and any other country had to fight all the Pak population.....
we all r ready to fight for our country...
soo in case of helping by diplomatic support and providing weapons it's ok bt i don't suppose our nation will bother u soo much to send PLA....
the youth is not dead here......:pakistan:

@isro2222 Where did I say that. But do you think if we attack Pakistan will achieve the aim. It will cause a nuclear war.

We have to work together. War is not a solution. We have to create an environment where every country goes against Terrorism.

war isnot a solution....
accepted that's why we r strictly keeping our promises and agreements.....
on one side Indians r supporting BLA and bombs diffused here have indians equip....
and one side ur saying soo....
ur gov is not serious dear.....
and there the main cause of people going to mujahidins and such paths is Kashmir.....
Kashmir issue if solved then the hate agains india will be 70% lowered and noone will be able to have any man power against India....
while ur gov don't wanna talk about Kashmir....
soooo wt's now??

Kar lo ladai yaar. Kar lo apna baida gark.

Pakistan is in the state of war(LoC). So how many countries so far sent their soldier, navies and oil drums?

@KRAIT so u want pakistan to target innocent people every now and than? isnt that idiotic too? How long india should tolerate terrorism? War is must for peace.... Yes many will die but it wont be much on our side.... india has to defend itself.... Till when pakistan will target india by terrorism and than threat india by saying we have right to produce terrorists because we have nukes? This all has to end.... Btw war dont create terrorism.... If it did than china, russia, europe and many other nation would had terrorists by now.... Before pakistan use to say pak produce terrorists due to poverty.... Well than many african and asian countries would had produced terrorists.... Than pak named this terrorists j!had!s.... it didnt worked.... Than they called it 'non state actors'.... Well hand over this non state to india and india will make it proper state.... Golden age started.... The first country golden age wants to change is india.... its asking india to lead by putting india in pressure.... India has to lead. Am asking you do u want this terrorism to continue? If yes than till when? Everything has to end.... Pakistan is hell on earth.... To divert 26/11 pak attacked shrilankan team.... and now to divert cowardly act of beheading indian soldiers pakistan done bomb blast in pak which killed over 100people yesterday.... There are good people in pakistan but some evil people running pakistan who dont want peace.... indian pm went pakistan and pak gave kargil as thanks giving.... than parliment attack happened.... Than 26/11 happened.... Than now when we welcomed pak cricket team they return favor by beheading indian soldiers.... why india wasting indian peoples money on weapon when they cant protect indians? What for? Use it and bring peace.... One war will bring peace for next 10,000 years of golden age.... Wake up india and take the lead.... Dont live in terrorism fear rest of your lives.... Take charge to end terrorism forever. Nothing comes easy but hardwork will bring long term peace....

My man, may want to ask your military. The UN is about to investigate this and the preliminary reports show that the first strike happened from the Indian side. The second from the Pakistanis (technically a response to the first one and I think in this case, either country should count on getting a response) and the third one from the Indian side yesterday that killed another soldier.

Sad part is, that crap like this violated a NINE year old ceasefire agreement!!! Anyway, the UN investigation will go beyond the initial reports so wait till the truth comes out. You guys need to end this as it is putting 1.5 billion lives at RISK!!!!

China will never just sit there and watch Pakistan under attack. We will provide any form of military and economic support to Pakistan in the war. If it is necessary, we will send out PLA to help.

You did the same during Kargil War, Sit and watch.....China has own sets of worry, It cant make India a enemy at the time when Japan , Vietnam , SK are against China.

If India , Japan and Vietnam make alliance against China , backed by US , china will be doomed. You might not know But your Political boos knows, thats why During Kargil they sit back and enjoy the show,

Action Speaks more then words.

My man, may want to ask your military. The UN is about to investigate this and the preliminary reports show that the first strike happened from the Indian side. The second from the Pakistanis (technically a response to the first one and I think in this case, either country should count on getting a response) and the third one from the Indian side yesterday that killed another soldier.

Sad part is, that crap like this violated a NINE year old ceasefire agreement!!! Anyway, the UN investigation will go beyond the initial reports so wait till the truth comes out. You guys need to end this as it is putting 1.5 billion lives at RISK!!!!

Even the truth came out what will PAK do, nothing, UN declared terrorist is state guest and roaming free in PAK, Pak don't obey international laws at all. That is truth.

With the economic mess in both India and pakistan we cannot sustain a war more than two weeks max, some honorable soldiers will get killed both media will blow hot, next cricket series will be played and fixed. Both of us have no option but peace and peace is not an obligation for pak or India it is a necessity. As nuclear powers it is very necessary that both countries mature and behave similarly.

Well you won't understand.

No one in India keeps quiet if our soldiers are beheaded and mutilated. We don't want war and our GOI showed restrain even after so much protest. Pak Amry didn't even responded to GOIs call for Flag meeting. They did it today only.

As for saving 1.5 billion life, well I won't comment on that. World knows we are the one with No First Use Policy.

Pakistan doesn't have an offensive war capability nor has its military doctrine ever been to possess one.

And there is no nation stupid enough to try to invade Pakistan. Pakistan main Pakistani safe nahi, toh invader ka sochlo kya haal hoga.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom