What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

First lesson @ strategy: You never ever compromise your deep under cover agents, and most definitely you never try to use them as target practice. :angry:

Dude you ain't my 'fighting' role model ! After all you got suckered punched by a 90 something Granny, fell down the stairs & fractured your leg ! :rofl:

@Hyperion : Can we use Krait as target practice when you're giving me that crash course in firing an AK ? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
First lesson @ strategy: You never ever compromise your deep under cover agents, and most definitely you never try to use them as target practice. :angry:

But hes as plump as a sumo & as slow as a sun bathing tortoise - Surely he'd make a good target for a newbie like me ! :undecided:

Ḥashshāshīn;3755714 said:
I don't agree. I think India would get involved, not directly, but India with definitely get involved. What better chance would they have to destroy Pakistan completely?

We may have no love lost for pakistan but we understand the necessity that pakistan must exist at all costs.without it our western flank will be lost to extremist fanatics in probability,mass instability and the prospect of nukes in these hands.Unacceptable.Pakistan though a nuisance is comparatively stable and centralized authority ,destroying pakistan is a pipe dream made by nationalist fanatics on both sides to incite hatred and an unacceptable solution for india strategically.

@Hyperion Koi fayda nahi, he won't be able to take them down.

12 pages on a hypothetical question..... (with 6 pages of solid trolllng & off topic )

I cant see any war happening with pakistan.....

India wont attack pakistan : reason

1) India is matured and has more to loose economically : The other side of the coin is india doesnt have strong leadership to do so.

2) India wont have a strong government for another 5 years as i dont see a single party majority happening so the situation gonna remain the same.

3) The economic growth has been high past years and has slow down and the government may not risk to get into recession.

4) In case of something sort of 26/11 ( the chances are very less as this time perpetrators has been exposed infront of international community- wont try to do something similar as they will turned primary suspect not only by india but by others also) there are chances of small skirmish - but never an all out war..

5) As i dont see that happening... We will keep fighting our war in PDF :)

Nato : They wont do anything that sort with pakistan because i cant see any reason for them to do so.... unless something like 9/11 originated from pakistan (which is highly unlikely).

When there is no war.... Why bother .... Enjoy the present friends as long as they are with you!!!!!

1. On the September 11th 2001 the WTC was attacked in New York. 3,000 people were killed.

0 refugees.

America said "we are at war".

2 UN member states, Iraq and Afghanistan were invaded, under 1 million Iraqis alleged to have died in Iraq, and huge numbers of Afghans.

America did all this after 3,000 lives lost and 0 refugees.

2. For the past few years Pakistan has lost more than 10 times the amount on 9/11.

40,000+ dead and around 2 million refugees.

pakistani-refugees-wait-for-food-water-in-swabi-pakistan.jpg

a: The refugee crisis has led to many refugees (Pashtuns) going to overcrowded Karachi causing more tension. Now 6 people a day are killed in Karachi.

b: A former head of government has been murdered, shocking the whole world.

c: The economy has taken a massive knock.

d: Pakistani citizens of non-Balochi origin (mainly Punjabi and Mohajir) cannot go to Balochistan due to terrorists who have a "no Punjabis" policy. If citizens cannot visit 40+% of their own country there is a problem.

e: So many atrocities to many to name have taken place. Malala Yusufzai, beheading of soldiers, bombing of refugees queuing for food.

f: Former prime minister Gilani at one point even said there could be a referendum for independence in Balochistan. His statement no longer counts as he is a nobody now basically. However if Balochistan ever got independence the very next day, Sindhi guerillas (SDLA) would see the success of the BLA and start copying them.

As @pakistanitarzan has rightly said, this is a life & death war for the very survival of Pakistan.

Forget about some fictional India v Pakistan war, the BLA and TTP could be the undoing of Pakistan.

Pakistan is at war.

PDF even has a sub-forum "Pakistan's war".

I personally believe that only China is the true friend of Pakistan but I will let Pakistanis decide that.

If we view Pakistan already being at war...then who are its true friends?

Turkey?

Lots of sentimental noise about the eternal Turk-Pak friendship, brotherhood etc, Ottoman war of independence. What have they done in real terms, apart from getting closer to India? Nothing.

Grey Wolves for example have fought in Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Kosova but never in Kashmir.

Arabs?

Less emotional sentimentality associated with them and often maligned because of the misbehaviour and prejudice of individual Arabs to south Asians, but in real terms they've been better friends than the Turks.

Arabs supported Pakistan in 1971 (speaking from an analytical viewpoint here), gave most money during earthquakes and Arab fighters have been in Kashmir.

However in the current crisis/war in Pakistan, Arabs have not done anything major. Perhaps its because they can't, nor has Pakistan asked them to. What can they do actually?

(Btw it is alleged the UAE and Oman have a role in aiding Balochi rebels).

China?

China has apparently said to the US and NATO "hands off Pakistan".

So more than any other country, China is the true friend of Pakistan.

The whole Turkish-Pak thing is way over-exaggerated.

I'm interested in @somebozo 's opinion on this.

We should not depend on any country be it China or Turkey.
Let look after our own security first.

What will undo Pakistan is our own idiotic jehadi zeal and corrupt leaders!
Not an external threat but we have been injection our own people with venom based on perceived external threat.

By that logic, do you have any pictures of Indian soldiers unfurling the Tri-Colour in Islamabad or Karachi? That means that maybe some third party won the war, maybe the Tuna Fish?
I was just replying to a comment made by your countryman that pakistan "crushed" india in 47,65,99..so i was asking him is there any proof or document which says we were crushed by you??? then can you plz explain how you have won these wars and we have lost??? and well taking about pictures,there is none to show that indian army unfurling the tri-colour in karachi,but i do have a picture about a surrendering event which i can always boast about...do you have any such to boast about??? would you please care to share it here??

12 pages on a hypothetical question..... (with 6 pages of solid trolllng & off topic )

I cant see any war happening with pakistan.....

India wont attack pakistan : reason

1) India is matured and has more to loose economically : The other side of the coin is india doesnt have strong leadership to do so.

2) India wont have a strong government for another 5 years as i dont see a single party majority happening so the situation gonna remain the same.

3) The economic growth has been high past years and has slow down and the government may not risk to get into recession.

4) In case of something sort of 26/11 ( the chances are very less as this time perpetrators has been exposed infront of international community- wont try to do something similar as they will turned primary suspect not only by india but by others also) there are chances of small skirmish - but never an all out war..

5) As i dont see that happening... We will keep fighting our war in PDF :)

Nato : They wont do anything that sort with pakistan because i cant see any reason for them to do so.... unless something like 9/11 originated from pakistan (which is highly unlikely).

When there is no war.... Why bother .... Enjoy the present friends as long as they are with you!!!!!

Man!you just post what I want to!

But what we need for this???curruption free environment,piousness like our great ancestors eg:Saladin,we need SCIENTIST,DEFENSE ANALYSTS,STRONG POLICY MAKERS,MOMINS, WE NEED CLASS APART MUSLIMS! AND FOR THIS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE PATHWAY OF ALLAH JAL E JALAHOO,WE HAVE TO RESISTS OUR INNER FALSE DESIRE AND MOST PROMINENTLY WE HAVE TO REALIZE THAT:OUR GOLDERN ERA IS PASSED!

IF WE WANT TO BE A PART OF GOD'S ADMIN THEN FIRST WE SHOULD ACT LIKE MOMIN
AND THE SIGN OF MOMIN IS THAT HIS WORSE OPPONENTS RESPECT AND LOVE HIM AND MOMINS DOESN'T TALK!THEY ACT FIRST AND THEN TALK!

It is perfectly natural for there to be different cultures, traditions and understandings in the Islamic world. The important thing is for these differences to be brought together within a unity of belief and pluralist solidarity. Differences of ideas, opinions and practice are regarded as normal in all societies. But Islamic moral values require that, despite all their differences, Muslims must not forget that they are brothers. No matter what their race, language, nation or sect, all Muslims are brothers. Therefore, differences within the Islamic world must be regarded as sources of wealth. They must not turn into causes of division and conflict that lead Muslims to fall out with one another, distract them from the main issues and prevent them from adopting urgent and essential measures.

It is perfectly natural for there to be different cultures, traditions and understandings in the Islamic world. The important thing is for these differences to be brought together within a unity of belief and pluralist solidarity. Differences of ideas, opinions and practice are regarded as normal in all societies. But Islamic moral values require that, despite all their differences, Muslims must not forget that they are brothers. No matter what their race, language, nation or sect, all Muslims are brothers. Therefore, differences within the Islamic world must be regarded as sources of wealth. They must not turn into causes of division and conflict that lead Muslims to fall out with one another, distract them from the main issues and prevent them from adopting urgent and essential measures.

I agree with you 100%, we all know that muslims are always self destroyed, see Iran-Iraq war, now they want Pak to fight with afghanistan,and they are also planning the same with Iran this time,What their strategy now days is:to give maximum damage to economy of muslim countries.....for stronger nations like Pakistan and Iran,they FUND terrorists organizations,as a result of which they become weak and when they become to weak then they engulf them one by one......
and this is very old strategy of theirs,in my previous posts....... I,like you forced our muslim brothers on same point!
And yes, union is essential factor for us!

Well, even if arabs wont want to support they would be forced to Help Pakistan. it might not be Arab public who will force them but Pakistan's "PR" in those countries. Pakistan Armed forces have bases in different Arab countries which will force arabs to help Pakistan. Pakistan Navy has its biggest base in Saudi City of "Khobar" and 2 of Pakistan war ships are stationed there.which control Arab world besides Pakistan army has Kinda Base in Kuwait, as bahrin aswell.

Well, even if arabs wont want to support they would be forced to Help Pakistan. it might not be Arab public who will force them but Pakistan's "PR" in those countries. Pakistan Armed forces have bases in different Arab countries which will force arabs to help Pakistan. Pakistan Navy has its biggest base in Saudi City of "Khobar" and 2 of Pakistan war ships are stationed there.which control Arab world besides Pakistan army has Kinda Base in Kuwait.
Besides Muslim Ulema will support Pakistan. China as it stated clearly that " Any attack on Pak will be considered as attact on China".

Back
Top Bottom