What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

Yara, the problem is @ajtr is like a plutonium core at near critical levels, that someone is trying to store in beryllium casing. Take her back, she is danger to the civilian population of Pakistan. :D

Don't worry, @RazPaK has been replaced by @ajtr, it's like replacing first generation Lockheed P-80 Shooting Star with that of fifth generation F-22 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, the problem is @ajtr is like a plutonium core at near critical levels, that someone is trying to store in beryllium casing. Take her back, she is danger to the civilian population of Pakistan. :D

Thats why she was send to Pakistan on the first place :D

Shhhh...pls don't disclose our undercover operation inside Pakistan, she is a RAW agent code named Aunty :enjoy:

As-Salam- Walikum..

Okay , this might be a stupid question.. but it doesn't hurt to ask..

Lets say..
khuda-Na-Khasta if Pakistan is under attack or goes to War, which countries would come in for support?.

Dont really want to name any country, just take it as a general enemy or anything.

:).:pakistan:

First of all, Welcome New comer, u open a thread, 150 Posts in the thread. while you have got only 5 posts in ur account. Look like you are not interested in discussion....

@Topic: India will definitly help Pakistan.. :P

@Hyperion : So if Pakistan goes to war can I count on you to be able to teach me how to fire an AK 47 or should I just learn it on spot extempore ? :undecided:

Ḥashshāshīn;3755918 said:
Who else would aid India apart from Russia?

Two scenarios:

War with pakistan-- India wont be needing any aid.
War with China-- In that case US/Nato/Russia/Japan/Viet/Phillipino/Taiwan and many more.

Crap. Now I get it. I was wondering how someone would "smuggle" a nuke inside Pakistan. Brilliant plan, depending upon how much the fissile material weighs, she would incinerate a whole city.

Where the hell is ISI and MI, we have been duped. Disassemble the human bomb, and retrieve the fissile material for radioactive marker fingerprinting. :angry:

Thats why she was send to Pakistan on the first place :D

Shhhh...pls don't disclose our undercover operation inside Pakistan, she is a RAW agent code named Aunty :enjoy:

Don't worry. I'll give you a crash course. :D

@Hyperion : So if Pakistan goes to war can I count on you to be able to teach me how to fire an AK 47 or should I just learn it on spot extempore ? :undecided:

Two scenarios:

War with pakistan-- India wont be needing any aid.
War with China-- In that case US/Nato/Russia/Japan/Viet/Phillipino/Taiwan and many more.

:what:and now you will get many more :angry:trolls from our :blah: chinese members.:enjoy:

Crap. Now I get it. I was wondering how someone would "smuggle" a nuke inside Pakistan. Brilliant plan, depending upon how much the fissile material weighs, she would incinerate a whole city.

Where the hell is ISI and MI, we have been duped. Disassemble the human bomb, and retrieve the fissile material for radioactive marker fingerprinting. :angry:

Stop cracking jokes about my sister ! :angry:

Don't worry. I'll give you a crash course. :D

Do you know even how to use one or do you guys use them old Lee Enfields ? :azn:

LOL... Well during cold tests, she blows up prematurely. Every time we run simulations. :P

Yeah but what about you - Every time a Troll sticks their noses & in & I summon you to back me, you fizzle out ! :angry:

Bhaii touuu Dara kiii pistol haii yaaa water gun ! :blink:

Mate, I only handle troll-extraordinaire. Rest i feel comfortable leaving in your capable hands! :D

Just have a look at the confidence I show in your natural abilities, yet you still keep questioning my allegiances. :P

Yeah but what about you - Every time a Troll sticks their noses & in & I summon you to back me, you fizzle out ! :angry:

Bhaii touuu Dara kiii pistol haii yaaa water gun ! :blink:

Mate, I only handle troll-extraordinaire. Rest i feel comfortable leaving in your capable hands! :D

Just have a look at the confidence I show in your natural abilities, yet you still keep questioning my allegiances. :P

Is that so ? :blink:

No I call you up for Backup & there I see Hyperion the Khan standing besides me to fight against hordes of merciless trolls !

And in the next moment this is what happens to me with the Khan no where in sight :

i-was-running--large-msg-11535499155.jpg

As @RazPaK is on vacation, I shall protect your six, by any and all means necessary. :drag:

Is that so ? :blink:

No I call you up for Backup & there I see Hyperion the Khan standing besides me to fight against hordes of merciless trolls !

And in the next moment this is what happens to me with the Khan no where in sight :

i-was-running--large-msg-11535499155.jpg

@Armstrong You are on your own in this world. Stop asking for help. Fight like me. Like a snake. Few strikes with more venom. :D

@Armstrong You are on your own in this world. Stop asking for help. Fight like me. Like a snake. Few strikes with more venom. :D

Dude you ain't my 'fighting' role model ! After all you got suckered punched by a 90 something Granny, fell down the stairs & fractured your leg ! :rofl:

@Hyperion : Can we use Krait as target practice when you're giving me that crash course in firing an AK ? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom