What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

On average, kashmiris are fairer than punjabis. They look almost identical to West Asian groups like the Afghans. Dogras also have some heterogeneity but our skin colour is more uniform than punjabis. Dogra culture is very similar to Punjabi. We have the same festivals like Lohri.

Are you celebrating Lohri when people have daughters now too? We just started the trend here in Canada, so I expect it is happening in Punjab too.

Are you celebrating Lohri when people have daughters now too? We just started the trend here in Canada, so I expect it is happening in Punjab too.

We celebrate Lohri when it is Lohri. I don't know what you mean lulz

We celebrate Lohri when it is Lohri. I don't know what you mean lulz

Lohri is the celebration when you have a son, right? You burn some log wood, now a days have a party in a hall.

For a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:

• They are starting to outnumber us
  • They refuse to learn are language and customs
  • They are criminally-minded
  • They don't look like us at all
  • They are uneducated
  • Did I mention they commit crime?
  • They refuse to move when their rent is up

of course

1. sane people will outnumber the lunatics like you ( means only you ) !
2. its really difficult to copy ur vile tongue and gutter language
3. they thrashed you ! dear me ! thats real bad .
4. u miss world for third genders !
5. yes ! they are uneducated in abusing others. Mind their own work!
6. yeah git that . replied as well
7. hein!

Most of these NRI Sikhs who advocate Khalistan are those pu$$y whipped Sikhs who fled India when they were getting their a$$es kicked by Punjab police in the 1980s and 90s.

What happens to Punjab in India can only be decided by Sikhs of India and they have already spoken. Just look at the election turnout this year. I went to Punjab for a few days recently and never saw any evidence of Sikh separatism there except for some odd Bindranwale poster I would see once a long while. In fact at Wagah border Sikhs were seen fervently shouting slogans for India. Apart from that about 40 % of the population in Punjab is Hindu. Even during the height of insurgency in Punjab during the 80s , most Sikhs did not support Khalistan, a fact that is evident by the short-lived nature of the insurgency. True separatist movements with mass support last for a very long time , case in point Kashmir Valley and Chechnya. Delhi also has a significant population of Sikhs most of whom are very patriotic. In short , Khalistan will remain a pipe dream for Pakistanis and some extremist Sikhs most of whom are NRIs.

Also, I would like to request our friendly neighbours to take care of their own house which is crumbling with each passing day. Then they wonder why Indians come to this forum.

Lohri is the celebration when you have a son, right? You burn some log wood, now a days have a party in a hall.
now i wont say another word! u sir live in another alt universe ! thanks for visiting !

of course

1. sane people will outnumber the lunatics like you ( means only you ) !
2. its really difficult to copy ur vile tongue and gutter language
3. they thrashed you ! dear me ! thats real bad .
4. u miss world for third genders !
5. yes ! they are uneducated in abusing others. Mind their own work!
6. yeah git that . replied as well
7. hein!

You dark skinned monkey, Punjabi sounds much better than ure dravid hindi-tamil filth. I don't understand why a dark skin is even here, shame on you.

You dark skinned monkey, Punjabi sounds much better than ure dravid hindi-tamil filth. I don't understand why a dark skin is even here, shame on you.

We Euros have an obligation to respect darker skinned people because without them, we cannot feel superior.

We Euros have an obligation to respect darker skinned people because without them, we cannot feel superior.

You are most probably talking to a flase flag Pakistani, cause I have never seen a Jew Hating Indian, let alone a jew hating sikh. :lol:

Check out his anti Hindu tirade in the other thread, and you call yourself a Brahman o_O

by ur language means ur language (coming out of ur filthy mouth) ! punjabi is a beautiful language

You are most probably talking to a flase flag Pakistani, cause I have never seen a Jew Hating Indian, let alone a jew hating sikh. :lol:

Check out his anti Hindu tirade in the other thread, and you call yourself a Brahman o_O

He's just trolling. He's probably bored :lol:

<--- This picture right here is a play on anti-semites and not an expression of antisemitism. I understand complex thoughts are a bit too difficult for you but please not resort to calling someone a "jew hating sikh". Even more insulting is your failure to capitalize Sikh, perhaps it is you that harbours negative feelings towards a particular community?

Back
Top Bottom