What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

NRI Sikh here, so I will give you an insight. Save for a few silly jatts (not my caste btw) absolutely none of us want to seperate from our mother India. What we do want is some more autonomy as our state is now full of bhaiyya and I don't appreciate that. We also want our Lahore back but that's another story all together.

Why don't you like bhaiyas

How is that aero...??

scan1.jpg.w560h324.jpg

:lol:

Why don't you like bhaiyas

For a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:

• They are starting to outnumber us
  • They refuse to learn are language and customs
  • They are criminally-minded
  • They don't look like us at all
  • They are uneducated
  • Did I mention they commit crime?
  • They refuse to move when their rent is up

For a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:

• They are starting to outnumber us
  • They refuse to learn are language and customs
  • They are criminally-minded
  • They don't look like us at all
  • They are uneducated
  • Did I mention they commit crime?
  • They refuse to move when their rent is up
Looks like the next generation of Punjabis will look like Hindi heartlanders (Bhaiyas) :lol:

@Arya Desa I am a dogra not a bhaiya btw

There's nothing to disprove logically here. Khalistan is a dead horse that sporadically gets beaten by Sikh NRIs. Articles like these are usually funded by a few such folks and are one way to keep the cause alive. Just curious, how seriously would you take a secessionist article on Balochistan written by NRP Balochis?

i dont know about you but frankly speaking we should take it seriously and all the players behind such campaigns and the long term impact of such activism

i dont know about you but frankly speaking we should take it seriously and all the players behind such campaigns and the long term impact of such activism
khalistan is dead, even khalistanis know it. we dont even have to take them as seriously as you should take balochistan. Punjab is peaceful and contributes to our economy.

@Arya Desa I am a dogra not a bhaiya btw

So you're from HP? I am Rajput Sikh. What is the difference from Pahari Rajput and us? Also what is the difference between Dogris and Punjabis?

Human history is all about migration and dispossession. I'm sure it'll all settle out a hundred years from now

Yea when it becomes Panchap.

khalistan is dead, even khalistanis know it. we dont even have to take them as seriously as you should take balochistan. Punjab is peaceful and contributes to our economy.

forget about khalistan and balochistan both are dead indeed. i am not talking about that am talking about the slow but long term activism by rebels and those behind them

So you're from HP? I am Rajput Sikh. What is the difference from Pahari Rajput and us? Also what is the difference between Dogris and Punjabis?

Yea when it becomes Panchap.

I'm from Jammu. Our language is a bit different from Punjabi but close enough so that we can understand most punjabi (except the theth form). Dogras and Punjabis look a bit different. Punjabis are more heterogenous. Dogra appearance falls somewhere in between Punjabi and Kashmiri. I'm not a Dogra Rajput. I'm a brahmin so not sure about the differences between dogra rajputs and sikh rajputs.

I'm from Jammu. Our language is a bit different from Punjabi but close enough so that we can understand most punjabi (except the theth form). Dogras and Punjabis look a bit different. Punjabis are more heterogenous. Dogra appearance falls somewhere in between Punjabi and Kashmiri. I'm not a Dogra Rajput. I'm a brahmin so not sure about the differences between dogra rajputs and sikh rajputs.

How do Kashmiris look? Yea we have a huge range, I am quite fair but there are some Punjabis that look Tamil or fully Dravid even though they are. What is your culture like?

How do Kashmiris look? Yea we have a huge range, I am quite fair but there are some Punjabis that look Tamil or fully Dravid even though they are. What is your culture like?

On average, kashmiris are fairer than punjabis. They look almost identical to West Asian groups like the Afghans. Dogras also have some heterogeneity but our skin colour is more uniform than punjabis. Dogra culture is very similar to Punjabi. We have the same festivals like Lohri.

Back
Top Bottom