What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

What makes you think I hate India ?

I love India... My ancestral " VILLAGE " is in India..

Ever heard of a place called " Dehli " ( not the new one , the old Purani Dehli with Jamia Masjid ).

I have 40 generation of Ancesters buried in India. Dehli is hallowed ground for me.

Being a Mughal , I fully plan on recapturing it..... :p:

India is beautiful - the only thing wrong with India is it is full of Indians.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just Kidding guys - Thund Rukho..... PEACE...

P.S. Before you guys jump all over me, I intentionally spelled DEHLI this way because I believed some DYSLEXIC Britisher misspelled it as DELHI and the spelling stuck.

Good one :D But my question remains unanswered. How can a Pakistani put up a DP of Buddha and also hate India intensely at the same time? This is a million dollar question as far as I'm concerned :D

Good one :D But my question remains unanswered. How can a Pakistani put up a DP of Buddha and also hate India intensely at the same time? This is a million dollar question as far as I'm concerned :D

Didn't I answer that ?

Don't have a Problem with India ( Love India ) , Do have a Problem with Indians ... :enjoy:

Everybody TROLLS on PDF at some level or the other.

Don't take this too seriously, MATE..... 8-)

Don't have a Problem with India ( Love India ) , Do have a Problem with Indians ... :enjoy:

Indians or Hindus? And what problem do you have with peaceful, secular, democratic, extremely compassionate and highly skilled/successful Indians? :D

Pakistani's are forgetting that it was Sikhs who massacred their ancestors like poultry chickens in 1947 and before and are most probable ethnicity which would do that again.

I will give you a more polite answer.

I think the case is that there is more synpathy for Khalistan than Indians here let on.

But not enough to create a momentum to sustain the movement.

As I explained before, there were secessionist movements at the outset of Indian independence which has subsequently cooled down.

The Khalistani movement just doesn't have enough political momentum to get their demands.

There were even calls to make South India a separate country in the 1950's :rofl: It cooled down as well.

@Pakistanisage Does that answer a bit of your question???

Classical Pavlovian response: " Since i love to be praised and i am on a Pakistani site, i will at least partially agree even with most ludicrous Pakistani proposition in order to sassy them up".

There is more chance of Independent Tamil Nadu than Independent Khalistan today.

Also the real question that everyone has missed is if there is any support for East Punjab Autonomous Region ?

Punjab is already there, isn't it?

This article is from 1984, thats a 30 year old article :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Thanks for pointing that out to all Pakistani's and few Indians who were simply blind enough not to see that.

Last edited:
Classical Pavlovian response: " Since i love to be praised and i am on a Pakistani site, i will at least partially agree even with most ludicrous Pakistani proposition in order to sassy them up".

There is more chance of Independent Tamil Nadu than Independent Khalistan today.

Nope.

I am just non-confrontational in nature.

:)

This idiotic, moronic, nonsensical article was written soon after the assassination of Indra Gandhi and the thread is being opened now making it look as if it's the latest news? Where is the link to this article OP? Have you on purpose not provided it?

A fukin' 30 year old article!! Jeeez! :tdown:

This is the worst form of skullduggery by the OP to try and troll his way through.

Last edited:
What he said is reality,apart from that you love to call Indians idiots and intolerant on every third thread,dont you??

No.

I just call Indians and Pakistanis idiots :P

NRI's are highly educated and have their hand on the pulse of their Community. It may not be wise to thrash their opinion because those Sikhs living inside India might be afraid to disclose their true feelings out of fear but NRI's can tell you openly what the Sikh Community at large is thinking.

Khalistan movement itself is a brain work of some external intelligence agencies and this so called power hungry NRIs.But the a real common Sikhs in India always love our nation and dont support any separatism .For them India is first .They will die for this country.

Didn't I answer that ?

Everybody TROLLS on PDF at some level or the other.

Don't take this too seriously, MATE..... 8-)

A nation is not made up of mountains, lakes, rivers.

A nation is made up of it's people. India is not India without it's people.

What he said is reality,apart from that you love to call Indians idiots and intolerant on every third thread,dont you??

And I also got banned for arguing with Pakistanis two times defending India.

I don't need to be rabid about it.

Indian sikhs wants hindustan's borders till nankana sahib

I like to bash Indians a lot too. Indians are fun to make fun of

Back
Top Bottom