What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

Why not stick to the topic and discredit it logically rather than trashing it. Just shows to prove that you have no logical explanation and take the easy way out..... :enjoy: :crazy: :P

it just proves you are a random awaara who has no long term memmory.

''Like me, moderate Sikhs never supported 'Khalistan,''' says Pavitar Singh, a physician in Aurora, Ill. ''Now I have been pushed to the extreme.''

This is a dramatic shift for Sikhs outside of India, who until recently paid little attention to the separatists, observers say. The change was sparked in early June, when the Indian Army stormed the Golden Temple, the holiest Sikh shrine, to flush out armed Sikh militants whom it said were running a terrorist operation from the temple. In the process, hundreds of Sikhs were killed.

These reactions - in Sikh communities outside of India - are extremely important, says Professor La Brack. In the past, successful Sikh immigrants have funneled huge amounts of money back to relatives in the country. The World Sikh Organization has raised approximately $2 million to peacefully promote Sikh separatism, Mr. Bhullar says. At the temple in Palatine, about $60,000 has been raised for the families of Sikh victims in India. Individual donations have been substantial. Dr. Singh of Aurora has enrolled some 25 members in a Sikh professional group he is forming. Annual dues: $2,000.

Interesting in these highlighted, let's ignore Indian trolling here.

30 saal ho gaya jenaab,aap andhe paide hue te kya?

Which year do you live in? There is no mess vis-a-vis Khalistan. That issue has been dead for 30 years now. Let us discuss Soviet Union and cold war while we are at it, shall we?

We don't care either way.

Many diaspora communities tend to with time lose their touch with their "national" identy and become more fixated with their regional identities.I have for example met Indian Sikhs and Pakistani Kashmiris here in the UK who were extremely nationalistic and very proud of belonging to India and Pakistan respectively. However I have also met many second and third generation Sikhs and Kashmiris here in the UK, who only refer to themselves as Punjabi or Kashmiri and dont like to be identified as Indian or Pakistani.

Thank you Ravi, Finally someone has answered the question raised by the thread.....:enjoy:

It is India we are taking about.

If there is political hay to be made about it, some populist would already be there inciting passions :D

Sikhs are fiercely nationalistic and are proud citizens of India.They cant even think of a thing which will harm India.They are one of the most successful minorities and i personally want them to breed like rabbits :D

A humanist who hates India so much. May I know why?

What makes you think I hate India ?

I love India... My ancestral " VILLAGE " is in India..

Ever heard of a place called " Dehli " ( not the new one , the old Purani Dehli with Jamia Masjid ).

I have 40 generation of Ancesters buried in India. Dehli is hallowed ground for me.

Being a Mughal , I fully plan on recapturing it..... :p:

India is beautiful - the only thing wrong with India is it is full of Indians.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just Kidding guys - Thund Rukho..... PEACE...

P.S. Before you guys jump all over me, I intentionally spelled DEHLI this way because I believed some DYSLEXIC Britisher misspelled it as DELHI and the spelling stuck.

Back
Top Bottom