What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

Punjabis have a lot of hangups about skin colour for some reason. This is equally true for both indian and pakistani punjabis. Dogras, Kashmiris, himachalis don't even think about it. Weird.

Its weird though, cause 99% of Punjabis that I know have pretty darkish skin.

Bahahaha so insecure, am sure your nordic white skin stops people from racially abusing you. Post your face as well mate, am sure you practically look Canadian.

Absolutely massive projection. Face it fella, you are dark therefore you face racism. I am fair and live in a Canadian city, I get no racism.

If we are pretty darkish, then your kind must be pitch black.

Yea many are dark. But the variation is huge. You also have some who are almost white. The heterogeneity creates insecurity I think.

Absolutely massive projection. Face it fella, you are dark therefore you face racism. I am fair and live in a Canadian city, I get no racism.

If we are pretty darkish, then your kind must be pitch black.

Yeah am sure no one says nothing about the turban eh? And what about the dozens of other sikhs who face racism in Canada? No pale white nordic skin for them eh? :cry:

As far as my dark skin goes, my *** is probably paler than your face, minus the hair of course :lol:

Yeah am sure no one says nothing about the turban eh? And what about the dozens of other sikhs who face racism in Canada?

As far as dark skin goes, my *** is probably paler than your face, minus the hair of course :lol:

Okay there. I never understood why you dark ones are so insecure. I mean come one, I'm sure there are a few Africans out there darker than you. Although I must admit, I do find dark skin to be QUITE ugly.

Yeah am sure no one says nothing about the turban eh? And what about the dozens of other sikhs who face racism in Canada? No pale white nordic skin for them eh? :cry:

As far as my dark skin goes, my *** is probably paler than your face, minus the hair of course :lol:
we need proof... :pop:

Yea many are dark. But the variation is huge. You also have some who are almost white. The heterogeneity creates insecurity I think.

Yeah the variation is there, but its no different from what you d see in Haryana or UK or even UP. The only group of people who have paler skin on an average I would say are from J&K and H.P

Okay there. I never understood why you dark ones are so insecure. I mean come one, I'm sure there are a few Africans out there darker than you. Although I must admit, I do find dark skin to be QUITE ugly.

Lang Lebe White Powaaaaaarrr :sarcastic::sarcastic:

sikhgermany.jpg

Yeah the variation is

LAng Lebe White Powaaaaaarrr :sarcastic::sarcastic:

sikhgermany.jpg

Lol. When something is common you tend to fetishize it less. . Do you see white people bragging about their white skin?
Punjabis are indistinguishable from Haryanvis btw

Yeah the variation is there, but its no different from what you d see in Haryana or UK or even UP. The only group of people who have paler skin on an average I would say are from J&K and H.P

Lang Lebe White Powaaaaaarrr :sarcastic::sarcastic:

sikhgermany.jpg

They're wearing saffron, saraswati wore saffron, OMG SIKHS ARE HINDOS!!!!!!! It all makes sense! Quick someone contact RSS

Punjabis come in all types, I have seen lot many of them who will look no different than Biharis without their turbans.

They're wearing saffron, saraswati wore saffron, OMG SIKHS ARE HINDOS!!!!!!! It all makes sense! Quick someone contact RSS

Give it a rest mate and grow up eh? I have got nothing against Sikhs or Sikhism, neither have anything against freedom of speech and expression. But if you are going to start your slur campaign don't expect people to not pay you back in your own coin.

Lang Lebe Khalistan, Lang Lebe White Powaaaar. :victory1:

Lol. When something is common you tend to fetishize it less. . Do you see white people bragging about their white skin?
Punjabis are indistinguishable from Haryanvis btw

Yup, but not all Punjabis. I find Haryanvis to have slighter darker skin on an average, but much sharper features, but that might be just cause of the hotter climate.

@jandk @Roybot @Aryadesa

What are you gooks arguing about? And why do I see folks alluding that Roydada is anything less than an absolute superstar when it comes to his looks. No, seriously, ever since me and @Indischer have seen him we've decided to never take him along as a wingman, lucky bugger.

@jandk @Roybot @Aryadesa

What are you gooks arguing about? And why do I see folks alluding that Roydada is anything less than an absolute superstar when it comes to his looks. No, seriously, ever since me and @Indischer have seen him we've decided to never take him along as a wingman, lucky bugger.
we are playing the game 'palest skin wins' .. I ruled myself (and all of my body)out, its between aryas hand and roy's *** now.

Back
Top Bottom