What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

What is Khalistan btw ?

The Land of the Great Khali. He is getting his own country ?

Good for him... he must be celebrating...

Khali-dance.png

But Ravi, the Thread is not about Khalistan per se.

If you read the title, it clearly negates the creation of Khalistan but raises the issue of an Autonomous East Punjab Region within India and is exploring the support for that, NOT KHALISTAN....
All States in India are as autonomous as can be.
They elect their own leaders, their own Chief Ministers. Each State runs itself. Their success or failure depends on the people and leaders elected by those people.

The Central Govt takes care of issues of national or cross State importance.
You seem to think Kashmir is very autonomous, it is not. There are some additional laws that Kashmir gets, thats about it. In return Kashmir has had to pay a price - Kashmir is one of the least developed State's of India.

There is a reason no State in India is demanding more autonomy. All that some of the State's are asking is more consultation by Center in making policies. Even that demand is not strong as all State's are either ruled by Congress or BJP or their coalition partners, so they already have a say in what Congress and BJP(their own parties) say in Parliament.

Lastly, hard as it might be for you to believe, no Punjabi in India wants Khalistan. Its not that they have latent feelings about it, they just dont want it. Its only the Sikhs who left India after the riots who keep harping on it as they - justifiably - have a grouse against India that has failed to provide them justice, but the people on the ground in Punjab dont want it at all.

@jandk @Roybot @Aryadesa

What are you gooks arguing about? And why do I see folks alluding that Roydada is anything less than an absolute superstar when it comes to his looks. No, seriously, ever since me and @Indischer have seen him we've decided to never take him along as a wingman, lucky bugger.

He is a racist hindu supremacist that needs to be put in his place. Had he not insulted my community I could care less about him.

we are playing the game 'palest skin wins' .. I ruled myself (and all of my body)out, its between aryas hand and roy's *** now.

You are a Bihari so you were ruled out in the preliminary round :lol:

He is a racist hindu supremacist that needs to be put in his place. Had he not insulted my community I could care less about him.

What did you say @Roybot?

Wait let me get an unbiased account from @jandk, Parul will be fair. And then the great Dilli will give his verdict.

what is it with Indians and a skin colour?

Can't a week go past without someone bringing up skin colour?

@Arya Desa made a joke about Hindus and the next thing you know, we're posting pics of our hands and discussing skin colour
thats because for some reason hindus think disrespecting sikh gurus is disrespecting themselves, so there is little room for retaliation.
besides my stockpile of tyres were stolen... :help:

what is it with Indians and a skin colour?

Can't a week go past without someone bringing up skin colour?
you wont like this game then... loser.. :girl_wacko:

Canada must be a racist country as well.

I am dark skinned and get no racism in New Zealand :O

Back
Top Bottom