What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

Canada must be a racist country as well.

I am dark skinned and get no racism in New Zealand :O

Dark skinned Indians face less racism because light skinned ones are mistaken for Middle Easterners! This is especially true for Sikhs with their turbans and beard.

@hinduguy I just saw an alleged pic of Arya's hand, in that context, I requested Roydada to not retaliate in kind. The last thing we need is THAT!

Canada must be a racist country as well.

I am dark skinned and get no racism in New Zealand :O
its not darkness as such but being different... eastern european (whiter than white brit) face some form of racism here.

what is it with Indians and a skin colour?

Can't a week go past without someone bringing up skin colour?

Whats more astonishing how people fail to see the bigger picture. Hey look here's a picture of my arm, hence all the Sikhs in Canada are white and face no racism o_O.

Dark skinned Indians face less racism because light skinned ones are mistaken for Middle Easterners! This is especially true for Sikhs with their turbans and beard.

That's not true. Nina Davuluri, Miss America got called a terrorist and she was dark skinned.

For them brown skinned = terrorist (the ignorant ones anyway)

Whats more astonishing how people fail to see the bigger picture. Hey look here's a picture of my arm, hence all the Sikhs in Canada are white and face no racism o_O.

Inferiority complex by Arya Desa.

That's not true. Nina Davuluri, Miss America got called a terrorist and she was dark skinned.

For them brown skinned = terrorist (the ignorant ones anyway)

Depends on your features. If you look more veddoid/non caucasoid (like some south indians) then you won't get mistaken for muslim/middle eastern.

I'm not going to ask you to leave but you can't stay here anymore

I have a dream.

I have a dream that one day, PDf Forumites will be judged on their content of their character, not the colour of their skin.

Depends on your features. If you look more veddoid/non caucasoid (like some south indians) then you won't get mistaken for muslim/middle eastern.

You better not say that, Arya Desa probably wants to find the final solution for all South Indians.

Simple. Have the swagger of a Black Man.

Every one knows Black people are the coolest people on this planet :enjoy:

Jamaicans :smitten:

@Arya Desa 's hand disagrees :sarcastic:

My_Hand_1_24_2014_8_33_30_PM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom