What's new

If it comes down to this, will Pak-Army kill its own people?

Will Pak Army shot & kill its own people?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Already are.....fighting in FATA anyone?

A middle finger from Baluchistan to trolls....

Unless ur a terrorist... nope.. :lol:
I am not faulting the Pakistani Army for this...and I believe the Egyptian Army is doing the same. MB had a chance....screwed it up....the Army told them to compromise....they went all Nazi....now this.

Don't be stupid. Egyptian Army and its General Sisi was backed by secular, liberals and minorities while majority of Egyptians are backed on Muslim Brotherhood or elected government. The mistake was done by Sisi.

Now, majority of Pakistanis including Muslims, liberals, seculars and minorities are wholeheartly support Pakistan Army which has full backed by our people.

Both situations are very differences. :)

I am not faulting the Pakistani Army for this...and I believe the Egyptian Army is doing the same. MB had a chance....screwed it up....the Army told them to compromise....they went all Nazi....now this.

Mursi was elected by voters.. wasnt he? also i didnt see MB involved in any terrorist activities... the massacre of protestors... now thts retarded to say the least.

Imran bhai,

I can't read what you wrote. Please write again......:P

1098433_549181158478918_349338474_n.jpg

pakistan army wont because at least it has some ethics, during immense american pressure they didnt do operation in north waziristan

such things are the job of local community law enforcements and police, army should stay at the border

but what happened in karachi raises some questions, but more than army it was ganja who was responsible

I'd like to say no. But you never know, When I first saw Arabs killing each other with the most brutal way no emotions no feelings no ethics no respect no law no rule. If a Human has the capability to be that destructive, Then I would say Yes Pakistan Army can fire on its people. It just depends on the situation. Probably one of the hardest questions to answer.

The people cannot compare Egyptian Army with Pakistan Artmy in any way. People need to understand why Egypt situation is getting worse & why Egyptian Army is doing all this BS.

For me the way I think it, this is deep, US & Israel have been working on this for a very long most probably soon after Gulf Israel war & the aim was to make Egyptian Army a Pro US & pro Israeli Army, so that there is no threat to Israel in any way.

So both Egyptian & Pakistan Army are different & therefore cannot be compared to each other in anyway.

Mursi was elected by voters.. wasnt he? also i didnt see MB involved in any terrorist activities... the massacre of protestors... now thts retarded to say the least.

Morsi became athreat to Israel & this is the last thing Israel wants an Islamic Govt. who speaks against Israel directly.

I don't know why people are ignoring Israel.

Back
Top Bottom