What's new

If it comes down to this, will Pak-Army kill its own people?

Will Pak Army shot & kill its own people?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well they are already doing this indians every day bark and our army and polititions run for peace to them time come for us stop saying peace nego to them stop anything with india now its our turn even whole world comes and ask for nego with india we should no go for nego with india we need to show them our eyes now tit for tat

OP is assuming Pak army is a monolith.It is not....no army is....it constitutes of many people who think differently.If Pak turns out to be like Egypt some members of the army will kill its own people some will refrain and some will revolt!

OP is assuming Pak army is a monolith.It is not....no army is....it constitutes of many people who think differently.If Pak turns out to be like Egypt some members of the army will kill its own people some will refrain and some will revolt!

Pakistan and Pakistanis are mature enough NOT to turn into any spring this and spring that as some were suggesting arab spring like situation.

I feel assuming the Egypt like situation is silliest in the first place.

No country in the world can face such large scale ups and owns which Pakistan faced since 47 leading to 71, 80 and now this, still we are progressing and dint fell down.

That's what we Pakistan are . Standing Sound

1971- Murder of thousands of innocent Bengalis.
Operation in Balochistan which is still continuing to this date in some way or another.
1992- Picking up and shooting random Urdu Speaking youths in Karachi.
Our Army has also been supporting terrorist organisations in and outside Pakistan. Lej etc have been killing Shiahs and Ahmadis.
Torture and killing of Baloch youths are continuing to this date.
A soldier only follows orders but blame goes on Generals. Our Generals are very good at interfering in Pakistan's politics, dividing people by creating political and militant organisations. Black mailing the West for millions of dollars in the name of War on Terror. You name it we Pakistanis have mastered the art of deceiving the world. lets hope the West will be merciful to Pakistanis when they decide to teach Pakistanis a lesson for black mailing them.

1971- Murder of thousands of innocent Bengalis.
Operation in Balochistan which is still continuing to this date in some way or another.
1992- Picking up and shooting random Urdu Speaking youths in Karachi.
Our Army has also been supporting terrorist organisations in and outside Pakistan. Lej etc have been killing Shiahs and Ahmadis.
Torture and killing of Baloch youths are continuing to this date.
A soldier only follows orders but blame goes on Generals. Our Generals are very good at interfering in Pakistan's politics, dividing people by creating political and militant organisations. Black mailing the West for millions of dollars in the name of War on Terror. You name it we Pakistanis have mastered the art of deceiving the world. lets hope the West will be merciful to Pakistanis when they decide to teach Pakistanis a lesson for black mailing them.

Just to correct your presented picture: You forgot to mention the killing of Pakistan army personnel by MQM. the number of army personnel killed between 1986 and 1994 in Karachi is extremely large, nobody knows nobody wanted to bring into the light the dark picture. I myself counted, through MQM controlled Karachi based newspapers, 167 Pak military personnel killed during an approximate year and it happened many times during curfew that army patrols never returned, sometimes even their vehicles were not recovered.
The Karachi operation by Army in 1992 under Nawaz government had very solid reasons behind it, but was almost a failure because it was too soft, but the operation under Benazir government carried out by police was a success and it really brought MQM killers under some control unless Mushraf once again gave them life.
Here I agree with your part of politics of generals they are with politicians responsible for disasters brought to Pakistan.

AND DO NOT TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR STORY_ I WAS LIVING ( and have been living till now) IN KARACHI AND SAW EVERYTHING WITH MY OWN EYES. I know MQM as much as I know my hand.

Just to correct your presented picture: You forgot to mention the killing of Pakistan army personnel by MQM. the number of army personnel killed between 1986 and 1994 in Karachi is extremely large, nobody knows nobody wanted to bring into the light the dark picture. I myself counted, through MQM controlled Karachi based newspapers, 167 Pak military personnel killed during an approximate year and it happened many times during curfew that army patrols never returned, sometimes even their vehicles were not recovered.
The Karachi operation by Army in 1992 under Nawaz government had very solid reasons behind it, but was almost a failure because it was too soft, but the operation under Benazir government carried out by police was a success and it really brought MQM killers under some control unless Mushraf once again gave them life.
Here I agree with your part of politics of generals they are with politicians responsible for disasters brought to Pakistan.

AND DO NOT TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR STORY_ I WAS LIVING ( and have been living till now) IN KARACHI AND SAW EVERYTHING WITH MY OWN EYES. I know MQM as much as I know my hand.

MQM fought back when Army started killing MQM workers. Why does the Army hide the actual figures from Pakistani public? Why don't they show us the ''proofs'' of Jinnahpur? I am not going to defend MQM's illegal activities. But our Army are not angels either. Some of my own relatives are in MQM so i know a lot more then you think. My father had friends from both Altaf and Afaq group. Most of Afaq group was supported by our ISI to torture and kill Altaf's supporters. In revenge Altaf's group also commited murder and torture on their enemies. As usual our Army is only good at diving Pakistanis and killing its own citizens, what have they done in actual warfare?

I don't understand why most of these Middle Eastern's Army have killed their own people. It is worry and stress.

@iranigirl2 vote yes ??? Can someone ban her for extreme behaviours?

Yes, Egyptians citizen has same things to love their Army and now against it.

Dont worry about that clown, we are still not sure about his/her gender let alone her/his intentions. Dont worry about it, by it I mean this thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Pak army is for the people, by the people, and of the people.

During long march in Islamabad, army was willing to back people for revolution. Too bad Imran Khan was too much of a dar *** to participate.

Hum to election jeetay gein.:rofl:

Ab jeet gay Imran?

how can u say that?? is that ur speculation??:what:

During long march in Islamabad, army was willing to back people for revolution. Too bad Imran Khan was too much of a dar *** to participate.

ajajajajajajajaja Crees que es fácil decir palabras como esas ¿
Imran es el número 1!!!1111! ajajajja

MQM fought back when Army started killing MQM workers. Why does the Army hide the actual figures from Pakistani public? Why don't they show us the ''proofs'' of Jinnahpur? I am not going to defend MQM's illegal activities. But our Army are not angels either. Some of my own relatives are in MQM so i know a lot more then you think. My father had friends from both Altaf and Afaq group. Most of Afaq group was supported by our ISI to torture and kill Altaf's supporters. In revenge Altaf's group also commited murder and torture on their enemies. As usual our Army is only good at diving Pakistanis and killing its own citizens, what have they done in actual warfare?
your so called action happened in 1992, but the army patrols were attacked from 1987-on wards. What do you think if the army was called to enforce law what should they do? pat the back of MQM terrorists. the army action was very very late if it was in response to the killing of soldiers during curfews (before 1992).
I have lived through everything and know more MQM activist . Your relatives are in MQM? so you will not agree; I myself am from a Mahajir family. but I do not see the facts through the lens of communal hatred. We were told to rally behind Altaf to get the justice, to end quota system. There has been no justice, no end of quota system . It has been a drama. MQM has achieved nothing except violence, ministries and corruption and they have plenty of hatred and violence to spread.
In fact, jinnahpur or no jinnahpur MQM was straight forward in rebellion against the federation of Pakistan from 1986 and making alliances with Sindhi nationalists against the federation, but our leadership including generals have no guts to handle a crisis. Every problem is crying lack of courage and tact in handling it.
This is my last reply.

your so called action happened in 1992, but the army patrols were attacked from 1987-on wards. What do you think if the army was called to enforce law what should they do? pat the back of MQM terrorists. the army action was very very late if it was in response to the killing of soldiers during curfews (before 1992).
I have lived through everything and know more MQM activist . Your relatives are in MQM? so you will not agree; I myself am from a Mahajir family. but I do not see the facts through the lens of communal hatred. We were told to rally behind Altaf to get the justice, to end quota system. There has been no justice, no end of quota system . It has been a drama. MQM has achieved nothing except violence, ministries and corruption and they have plenty of hatred and violence to spread.
In fact, jinnahpur or no jinnahpur MQM was straight forward in rebellion against the federation of Pakistan from 1986 and making alliances with Sindhi nationalists against the federation, but our leadership including generals have no guts to handle a crisis. Every problems is crying lack of courage and tact in handling it.
This is my last reply.

I never said i am going to defend the bad things done by MQM. But our Army has killed our own people. Things are not that straight forward. What you see in the media there is something else going on in the background. The fact is our establishment has never liked minority ehtinc groups to rise up and ask for equal rights. we have examples from 1971 disaster, Baloch rebellion, Sindhi nationalists and then the MQM problem. Our own Army Generals created these problems and they also helped create traitors like Mujeeb, Altaf and Bugti.

I dont know why you consider it a troll post, it was a very valid point.

Were not Bangladeshis before 1971 Pakistan Army's "own people"? Are the baloch and tribals that have been killed by pakistani army we keep hearing about in this very forum not Pakistani Army's own people?

This is very much on topic....

The Pakistani army has not gunned down protestors like we see in Egypt. Operations against radical outfits have happened but not the above.

Back
Top Bottom