What's new

If India gives away Kashmir to Pakistan, will the rivalry between the nations come to an end???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in 1999 your forces where in Kargil to give ice creams to kashmiris?
And from last 60yrs your god messengers are coming to kashmir to lay fruits?
All this problem of Kashmir is because pakistan want the land. It has nothing to do with Kashmiris, it has more to do with self pride and securing water sources.

I m seeing how pride and ego of Indians on this forum make them unable to see Kashmiris' suffering.....Whenever Kashmir boils up, they deliberately bring Pandit crap so that topic can be diverted...We are not gonna buy it.

It seems you are copying Israel's propaganda of occupying Gaza....Nice one but too late....Occupation is occupation, doesn't matter how you see it....Kashmiris are educated guys and India is responsible for alienating them

The trouble in Kashmir is being fuelled by outsides not Indians in Kashmir

Just Like their is trouble in Blauochistan created by outsiders

Lets see what happens

TIT FOR TAT

Centurion post: 8478472 said:
The trouble in Kashmir is being fuelled by outsides not Indians in Kashmir

Just Like their is trouble in Blauochistan created by outsiders

Lets see what happens

TIT FOR TAT
All this random bickering gives me gas in my stomach! Loud farts are not always the way out.

Kashmir is a small part of rivalry between India and Pakistan. The battle between India and Pakistan is one of ideology that says Hindus and Muslims are different nations. So solving Kashmir might reduce everyday blame games, but not hate.

Moreover, solving Kashmir, may not result in reduced Indian spending on military. India has the ambition to become a global power and spending will be proportional to its global ambition and economy irrespective of state of relations between India and Pakistan.

Bickering is coming from those who do not have control of water supply

And no body is listening

From India's perspective, this war would not end with Kashmir as some Pakistanis claim. Indians in general believe that Kashmir is just a test bed for Pakistan.

The key issue is the modus operandi adopted by Pakistan. First the Muslim extremists have indulged in genocide and ethnic cleansing of the non-Muslims from the Kashmir valley and then they started the demand for merging with Pakistan.

India giving away Kashmir would encourage the establishment in Pakistan to use the same policy of moral support (Re: non state actors) in other places in India where there is considerable Muslim population. Kashmir model will be followed in Assam, West Bengal, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Telangana etc. This would gravely impact the secular fabric of the country and would lead to total disintegration of India and finally fall to Islamic rule again. This is the ultimate goal of Pakistan.

India giving away Kashmir would be equivalent to fall of Sindh 712 CE to the Islamic rule.

As they say

"Fool me once, Shame on you
Fool me twice, Shame on me"

Last edited:
It's like giving a lion taste of blood & then saying he will not kill me now.........duh

I understand your concern. This mentality prevails in more right wing groups that have become unpopular in Pakistan. I don't think the establishment endorses the same view. Ghazwa e Hind is more of a extremist religious view, and not of the whole population.
From India's perspective, this war would not end with Kashmir as some Pakistanis claim. Indians in general believe that Kashmir is just a test bed for Pakistan.

The key issue is the modus operandi adopted by Pakistan. First the Muslim extremists have indulged in genocide and ethnic cleansing of the non-Muslims from the Kashmir valley and then they started the demand for merging with Pakistan.

India giving away Kashmir would encourage the establishment in Pakistan to use the same policy of moral support (Re: non state actors) in other places in India where there is considerable Muslim population. Kashmir model will be followed in Assam, West Bengal, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Telangana etc. This would gravely impact the secular fabric of the country and would lead to total disintegration of India and finally fall to Islamic rule again. This is the ultimate goal of Pakistan.

India giving away Kashmir would be equivalent to fall of Sindh 712 CE to the Islamic rule.

As they say

"Fool me once, Shame on you
Fool me twice, Shame on me"

I understand your concern. This mentality prevails in more right wing groups that have become unpopular in Pakistan. I don't think the establishment endorses the same view. Ghazwa e Hind is more of a extremist religious view, and not of the whole population.

May the liberal forces on both sides of the border win. More people to people contacts, upgrade of business ties would ultimately lead to win-win situation for all across the region.

May the libreal forces on both sides of the border win. More people to people contacts, upgrade of business ties would ultimately lead to win-win situation for all across the region.
I want to know what has aggreived the people so much in the valley they have so much of hatred towards India. Is that only a problem confined to religion? Or they are not given political rights?

Does the Indian government make any effort to mainstream them? Just want to know the actual picture.
May the liberal forces on both sides of the border win. More people to people contacts, upgrade of business ties would ultimately lead to win-win situation for all across the region.

I want to know what has aggreived the people so much in the valley they have so much of hatred towards India. Is that only a problem confined to religion? Or they are not given political rights?

Kashmiris have more rights than people from many other states in India.

Terrorism has taken a heavy toll not only on the secular fabric of the state but also on the Muslims of the valley. There is huge silent majority who does not speak as they know they would killed if they raise any voices that are not in line with the extremist forces. Abdul Ghani Lone was just an example of many such moderate Muslims who have been killed in the valley by the extremists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Ghani_Lone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom