What's new

If India gives away Kashmir to Pakistan, will the rivalry between the nations come to an end???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something will be done about this. Such issues should not lurk in the air forever

:buba_phone: He just phoned me, the Indian prime minister.

The fight is not for Kashmir. It is for Gwaza-e-hind. Their ideology is to supress Hindu religion again. I am not a religious person, but I do understand that the religion is so deeply rooted in some elements of ruling class that they will not sit ideal even after settlement of Kashmir issue. Tomorrow there will be demand of Khalistan based on same formula on which Kashmir was settled. Then there will be demand from north east, then from down south.
If India gives away Kashmir as a solution, it will sign its death warrant.
The only possible solution is to convert LOC into IB.

I am ready to give you written statement on the "Stamp Paper" that yes we will have a truce after India steps back from its occupation of Kashmir and It is given back to us.

We might be the best friends afterwards as there are more similarities between both nations than any other nation in the world
and then you will say, it is non-state actors who are doing this and establishment is not responsible. You are not controlling UN declared terrorists on first place.

similar situation to great britain. first the english said over their dead bodies will independent ireland exists. now independent ireland exists. then they said over their dead bodies will independent scotland exists. likely scene in near future is independent scotland after brexit. more likely is also that northern ireland will pair up with republic ireland..next 10 years. india should learn from its former master...dont hold to land where people dont want you. kashmiris want 2 join with pakistan like the way people of northern ireland want 2 join with republic of ireland. the english are making plans 2 hand over autonomous northern ireland 2 republic. india should start dialogue with pakistan and do a 10 year plan for withdrawal and handing over to pakistan. then it will be peace in our time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom