What's new

If India gives away Kashmir to Pakistan, will the rivalry between the nations come to an end???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness.
Does such stupid and hypothetical questions worth a separate thread.

yes it will resolve most of the issues and most probably rivalry will end but you know it is extremely difficult for India to think something like that for a sec.

but what about religion I don't think India and Pakistan were divided due to Kashmir the root cause of Kashmir issue is not Pakistan It is religion of Kashmiris that is the issue so religion do not decide borders so we will never going to give Kashmir to anyone and we will be fight for Azad Kashmir

Why not brother....!!!
We have no interest to fight you without any reason....KASHMIR IS THE ONLY REASON.

Na Na buddy religion make us divided and will always be.Pakistan is religion based state which will always think like a maulana

If Pakistan gives away their claim on Kashmir, will the rivalry between the nations come to an end???

Its not about Pakistan's claim. Its about the people of Kashmir and their right of self determination and love for freedom.

India is too big to think of giving kashmir to Pakistan.

lol hate towards india is keeping pakistan together u take that hate out pakistan will divide and no unless and until religion is kept separate from state i dont see pakistan getting out of hate and remember kashmir was not the reason pakistan was created :rap:

Yes ! Kashmir is the root cause of all the issues ,Both nations will not require bigger armed forces more budget for development of people ,Yes indeed it will be and both nations sign a bilateral agreement not to attack each other infact make a combined army defending against any aggressor

Pak Army Inc. might not like such a scenario. How will they justify the disproportionate expenses.

Some Indian Gen's might also not like it. But, then again I guess we have China to deal with & if a similar deal is done by China & India where all claims are given up for an open border. America & Russia wont like it.

But, weren't u guys rooting for free Kashmir & Kashmir with Pak?

In a word, yes. This is the dividing issue between the two countries (at least from Pakistan's perspective)

but what about religion I don't think India and Pakistan were divided due to Kashmir the root cause of Kashmir issue is not Pakistan It is religion of Kashmiris that is the issue so religion do not decide borders so we will never going to give Kashmir to anyone and we will be fight for ***

Na Na buddy religion make us divided and will always be.Pakistan is religion based state which will always think like a maulana
Why you all people think Pakistan just contains Moualanas. They are just in specific numbers. Other wise we are common people like u in India with our leaders and bar med forces Moulana is a separate sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom