What's new

If India gives away Kashmir to Pakistan, will the rivalry between the nations come to an end???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hate is much more deep rooted than mere issue of Kashmir. An ordinary Indian or Pakistani will hate the other even when he doesn't know why he hates them. It will only end with ruins of both nations and it will happen eventually.

No.....never

Those who thinks kashmir is the reason behind rivalry are living in fools paradise.

Even if we give away Kashmir they will find some other excuses to continue the tension. Basically the momins across the border wont give us peace till we boothpararast kafirs bent over and convert

Your post shows that you have no knowledge of issues between India and Pakistan. Pakistan don't claim any other part of India which was properly settled during partition, it only want territories which was meant to be with Pakistan after Partition.

Its non of your business what Muslim. Put first Religion or State. State changes religion does not change because it is complete set of instructions for living life.

Thanks.. I'm not ashamed to admit that i dont know everything, but i know this much if you give into terrorism it doesn't die it just becomes bigger monster till it engulf everything around it.

Questions is not whether Pakistan claims any part or not we dont bother with such claims, its question of Idea of India.If we relent now, then we are actually saying to fundamentalist that they are right no two religion can live and prosper side by side.

And regarding religion being way of life, so be it as long as it doesn't interfere with functioning of state.

Last edited:
why would India give Kashmir to Pakistan... only in dreams..

Is the same formula applies to Baluchistan ???? Kashmir is India's internal matter and it seals the matter
Lol....You're asking as if you are doing some favor to us?....When did we ask Kashmir from you? No....We didn't want Kashmir from you....It depends on Kashmiris, if they want to go with India (highly unlikely), we will be happy for them, if they'll like to go with us (no problem at all)....AND if they'll like to go independent....who can stop them except morons?

Hum Kahete hai Bhai Madhuri ko le lo, Aur Kashmir Ko chod do.

Madhuri-Dixit-pictures.jpg

No it will not. Pakistan was created because Hindus and Muslims cannot live together. And that notion failed when a lot of them preferred to stay back. The whole ideology was dented there. This ego flared up kashmir because the hyderabad presidency was taken over by India. This was further deeply wounded when east pakistan split to form Bangladesh. Their only unifying factor did not work in any case. This frustration is being taken out by pakistan.

Hot discussions, feeling the flames! Euuu. Times have changed and I expect from our authorities to get to some good solution that could be acceptable to all parties. Pundits are kashmiris, they should live there.

Come and check if there is an auction sale..

Until then keep sending people to check whether there is a sale.

If there is no sale , we bury them.

Repeat.

I am ready to give you written statement on the "Stamp Paper" that yes we will have a truce after India steps back from its occupation of Kashmir and It is given back to us.

We might be the best friends afterwards as there are more similarities between both nations than any other nation in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom