What's new

If India gives away Kashmir to Pakistan, will the rivalry between the nations come to an end???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hate is much more deep rooted than mere issue of Kashmir. An ordinary Indian or Pakistani will hate the other even when he doesn't know why he hates them. It will only end with ruins of both nations and it will happen eventually.

One of the most mature statements among all in this thread.. The blunt truth of what you wrote sir -

An ordinary Indian or Pakistani will hate the other even when he doesn't know why he hates them.

Its not only ironic but rather it shows the ignorance that we wish to continue with inspite of we all in both sides of the border somewhat knowing clearly that we are blinded with no real eye ailment/disease.

and yes this part
It will only end with ruins of both nations and it will happen eventually.

Again you are point blank but so so correct. Its insane that such simple views are not able to traverse through the minds and hearts of citizens of both countries.

Unfortunately this hard hitting fact if only we both sides people could digest and accept....

One thing that I would like to put forward is that many kashmiris may want independence both from Pakistan and India. Towards a united independent entity, as far as I know.

then whole pakistan should be given to India.

OK....Done....Now, first give us Kashmir....:-)

Pakistanis are scum , black spot to humanity. They know only to destroy, breed like pig, who in turn become hordes of uneducated terrorist. Nothing constructive can be expected from them.They have so much fire as hatred that will burn them ultimately.

If you have looked at your own face and at your own countrymen....You wouldn't have said that......Sigh!!!

One of the most mature statements among all in this thread.. The blunt truth of what you wrote sir -

An ordinary Indian or Pakistani will hate the other even when he doesn't know why he hates them.

Its not only ironic but rather it shows the ignorance that we wish to continue with inspite of we all in both sides of the border somewhat knowing clearly that we are blinded with no real eye ailment/disease.

and yes this part
It will only end with ruins of both nations and it will happen eventually.

Again you are point blank but so so correct. Its insane that such simple views are not able to traverse through the minds and hearts of citizens of both countries.

Unfortunately this hard hitting fact if only we both sides people could digest and accept....
There is no such thing as deep rooted hate and all, haven't seen it anywhere in Pakistan. We just need to get on with our issues!

I don't think there would be any reason beyond that issue
as I don't even know any major city or region in India except for major cities

I am ready to give you written statement on the "Stamp Paper" that yes we will have a truce after India steps back from its occupation of Kashmir and It is given back to us.

We might be the best friends afterwards as there are more similarities between both nations than any other nation in the world

Dear friend...your gesture is very nice...But you have to understand that India and Pakistan rivallary is not only between the nation...We have our problems too...Within Indian itself, we the Hindus has to reconcile with our Indian Muslims too....Most of the time, our internal problem within Indian people, is impacting Indo Pak relation...The classic example is of the fact that we have far more alienation of NE people within India...We, including me, are so selfish that issue in NE does not invoke any emotions in our political environment that generate with respect to Kashmir...

So in order to India and Pakistan to reconcile with each other i feel following things should be made in a very fundamental basis.

1- Within India, we really do not discuss about the a problem which no one dare to discuss. The reconciliation between Indian Hindus and Muslims...On the ground, we are culturally Hindustani nation...that comprise of Sufi version of Islam and Hindus and other religion. We expect and we should provide equal freedom to practice religion to our all citizen..But with due course of time, each religion has to find its own version based on its culture....Arab version of Islam and rigidity in its implementation will not work out in India...You can not think that your version of religion is supreme and others are less privileged...In that way, we will be always be in conflict environment.
We might argue whatever we want..Somehow, i like the way, Iran/Malaysia or to some extent even Turkey presents their people to the world...Our version of Islam should follow the likes of those modern and progressive Muslim nations as i mentioned below rather than other Arab culture being implanted on our culture.

2- Hindus and in general Upper Cast society of Hindus has to come out of illusion that rest of the other people are less privileged than others...Be in SC/ST/Other religion including Muslims...Because at the end of the day, we all people has to stay together..

3- People like me, want a successful,propserous and Vibrant Pakistan...A successful and peaceful Pakistan is equally important for India as it is for Pakistan itself..So keep in mind that there are section of people in India who understand this concept.

4- Pakistan has to understand that the mainstream Indian people really do not want to invade Pakistan...I can understand that the word Akhand Bharat is used by RSS but that is not reality...It is just merely a slogan which will die with its own course...But on the ground it is just a useless dream to merge Pakistan to India...Honestly speaking Pakistan as a nation even without your nuclear bomb is powerful enough to defend itself...So you should remove these kind of ambiguity from the mindset of your people.

5- If trust between people to people improve, then onus lies on India being bigger in size to sacrifice some part of its ego to normalize its relationship with its neighour...Trust me, there are really good number of people who understands and accepts that Pakistan has to some extent genuine grievances against India...But as long as people to people level trust is not increased, till that point, they will not get enough space in our political space be successful.

So both of the nations are evolving and trying to build a nation from the scrach..For a moment, we have to positive...

Dear friend...your gesture is very nice...But you have to understand that India and Pakistan rivallary is not only between the nation...We have our problems too...Within Indian itself, we the Hindus has to reconcile with our Indian Muslims too....Most of the time, our internal problem within Indian people, is impacting Indo Pak relation...The classic example is of the fact that we have far more alienation of NE people within India...We, including me, are so selfish that issue in NE does not invoke any emotions in our political environment that generate with respect to Kashmir...

So in order to India and Pakistan to reconcile with each other i feel following things should be made in a very fundamental basis.

1- Within India, we really do not discuss about the a problem which no one dare to discuss. The reconciliation between Indian Hindus and Muslims...On the ground, we are culturally Hindustani nation...that comprise of Sufi version of Islam and Hindus and other religion. We expect and we should provide equal freedom to practice religion to our all citizen..But with due course of time, each religion has to find its own version based on its culture....Arab version of Islam and rigidity in its implementation will not work out in India...You can not think that your version of religion is supreme and others are less privileged...In that way, we will be always be in conflict environment.
We might argue whatever we want..Somehow, i like the way, Iran/Malaysia or to some extent even Turkey presents their people to the world...Our version of Islam should follow the likes of those modern and progressive Muslim nations as i mentioned below rather than other Arab culture being implanted on our culture.

2- Hindus and in general Upper Cast society of Hindus has to come out of illusion that rest of the other people are less privileged than others...Be in SC/ST/Other religion including Muslims...Because at the end of the day, we all people has to stay together..

3- People like me, want a successful,propserous and Vibrant Pakistan...A successful and peaceful Pakistan is equally important for India as it is for Pakistan itself..So keep in mind that there are section of people in India who understand this concept.

4- Pakistan has to understand that the mainstream Indian people really do not want to invade Pakistan...I can understand that the word Akhand Bharat is used by RSS but that is not reality...It is just merely a slogan which will die with its own course...But on the ground it is just a useless dream to merge Pakistan to India...Honestly speaking Pakistan as a nation even without your nuclear bomb is powerful enough to defend itself...So you should remove these kind of ambiguity from the mindset of your people.

5- If trust between people to people improve, then onus lies on India being bigger in size to sacrifice some part of its ego to normalize its relationship with its neighour...Trust me, there are really good number of people who understands and accepts that Pakistan has to some extent genuine grievances against India...But as long as people to people level trust is not increased, till that point, they will not get enough space in our political space be successful.

So both of the nations are evolving and trying to build a nation from the scrach..For a moment, we have to positive...

If you had an inkling about India, you wouldn't equate it with Pakistan.

1. Indians are not answerable to its military or its godmen, we are only answerable to the constitution and the rule of the land...not comparable to Pakistan.

2. There are hundreds of ethnicities, caste's, creeds, religions, groups who are proud of calling themselves Indian...unlike the punjabi sunni domination.

3. Millions of Indians haven't seen a shred of discrimination all their lives for being of a particular caste or background and have died peacefully content. .not true if you are a pakistani Christian, Hindu, ahmedi.

The issue with kashmir is the valley that's populated with sunni Muslim - and that too a majority and they cannot Co exist with anyone else. That's the hard fact.

The real reason of Kashmir being divided is water.

Can Pakistan and India survive without water? No!

The solution to Kashmir is not through gun. A nation which is strong today will not remain so forever.

The only solution to this issue is demilitrization of all of Kashmir under UN. After the above a special status to the whole of Kashmir to be granted by UN and an election to be carried out under UN supervision to form a new unity government.

Development to be carried out collectively by Pakistan, China and India and the rewards of the investment to be shared according to the investment ratio.

Special permits to be issued to the people wanting to visit Kashmir by UN administered and recognized unity government.

Sir j, kindly recognize one thing is that. Wars do not solve anything they will only bring destruction to the parties involved.

Question is can the population of Pakistan, China and India bear the brunt of war between them over Kashmir.

The elite of our nations have made Kashmir a "dag dagee" meaning bandar ka tamacha, agar bandar dance nahi karey ga to who would be interested in watching the show? This is the core reason of the hightened military spending by all concerned parties.

Kashmir might be a water life line for Pakistan, its not the same for India. Out of 31 states the water from the rivers of Kashmir only reaches 3 states. So thats not the real reason. Why do you think demilitrization of kashmir is only way to go ahead. IOK is under you what kind of development you have done there, or for matter for entire pakistan. If you stop poking your nose in Kashmir, within 10yrs Kashmir could be next Gujarat, Himachal or any other prosperous state. Problem is the nusance that you have created in Kashmir as kept majority of indians out of bound from investing and developing Kashmir.

Lol....You're asking as if you are doing some favor to us?....When did we ask Kashmir from you? No....We didn't want Kashmir from you....It depends on Kashmiris, if they want to go with India (highly unlikely), we will be happy for them, if they'll like to go with us (no problem at all)....AND if they'll like to go independent....who can stop them except morons?

So in 1999 your forces where in Kargil to give ice creams to kashmiris?
And from last 60yrs your god messengers are coming to kashmir to lay fruits?
All this problem of Kashmir is because pakistan want the land. It has nothing to do with Kashmiris, it has more to do with self pride and securing water sources.

Your post shows that you have no knowledge of issues between India and Pakistan. Pakistan don't claim any other part of India which was properly settled during partition, it only want territories which was meant to be with Pakistan after Partition.

Its non of your business what Muslim. Put first Religion or State. State changes religion does not change because it is complete set of instructions for living life.
You should read back Pakistans clamins when it had East Pakisthan. Thankfully it became Bangladesh and all the north eastern terrorism activities that where peaked up in late 70's have been settled down in last 10-15yrs.

The hate is much more deep rooted than mere issue of Kashmir. An ordinary Indian or Pakistani will hate the other even when he doesn't know why he hates them. It will only end with ruins of both nations and it will happen eventually.
An ordinary Indian hates Pakistani, because its been source of terrorism to in India.
An ordinary Pakistani hates India because formation of pakistan was based on religion and thus hindus where automatically enemies by default.

What stupid question

Who gives up their mother or their head for peace.

Peace is made via strength and power.

200 NUCLEARECWARHEADS
50 Warships
600 combat planes
one million man army
$45 BILLON year defense budget..

These factors ensure peace
NOT HANDING OVER YOUR LAND HEAD AND MOTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back