What's new

If India does a Surgical strike in Pakistan, how would/should Pakistan respond??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir P-3 orion is in disputed territory and more of that we shot two indian planes one choper in Indian air space during Kargill so they took the opportunity after long time and avail it. Indian don't have balls to do any surgical strike inside Pakistan even at Kargil they instruct thier air force not to cross and at that time we don't have BVR now our airforce equiped with SD 10 and AIM-120 AMRAMM even in 2008 when they knew our air force is on alert in the sky they drop they idea to go inside. now situation is totally different our aircraft and air defense is much more upgraded.
do you have any idea about what kind of earli warning and air defnce systems , BVRs , BMs & CMs india has right now :azn:

Sorry Sir even though they have latest fighter planes but let me me tell you if this happen Indian planes would have no place to land on their base when we track them on radar Pakistan will send some C.M to their base destroy it and our F16 will take good care of their Planes i assure you not a single planes will enter indian air space again.

Ha ha ha... Good imagination.

Missiles destroying the bases, dog fights and head on air superiority battles are norms which every air force takes into consideration.

If Pakistan sends some CM's and destroy Indian bases, What make you think that India will not use Brahmos and destroy Pakistani's bases even before a Pakistani fighter plane takes off?

Why can we rather discuss F-16's performance against Sukhoi MKI??

mix_f16_su37-1.jpg

You have an idea what Pakistan have?
we do have and more than what many pakistani fanboys think or want to think so dont worry ..... abhi to sirf picture banne ke roumours aye hain abhi to na shooting shuru hui hai aur na hi poasters lagge hain ... have some patience :D

@FaujHistorian has put things in proper perspective, when an attack is planned all the resources of opponents are planned for. Leaving aside the hard power, Pakistan is no match for soft power that India enjoys, so if pakistan tries to pull the surgical strikes into full scale war, the international community will intervene for peace process and then there would lot of sanctions placed in which will break the back of pakistan..

Your post sounds like someone smoked a LOT of weed and now he's trying to sound rationale. Pakistan is PLENTY of match for your soft power. The Pakistani specific forces are not that much more from what Pakistan has.

Second, Pakistan WILL retaliate, if you think otherwise, you are lying to yourself. Your generals know better and they've told Modi the same. Anyone can do a surgical strike anywhere. Its the response that stops them and has stopped you before and will probably stop you this time too.

Madam Clinton once said chuckling, "people have the wrong perception of how much influence we have on the Pak Army". Need I say more? Pakistan will retaliate and it won't be pretty and yes, at some point the UN will come in. Probably too late.

And with Russia and China being Pakistan's defense partners and becoming economic partners, with US supplying Vipers and all, there are NO sanctions. Pakistan of 2000 isn't the Pakistan of 2015. And THAT is why the entire Indian establishment's azz is burning like they poured African red chilli on it!

Why can we rather discuss F-16's performance against Sukhoi MKI??

mix_f16_su37-1.jpg

Please do, what are you going to tell us? SU is more maneuverable or Russian BVR missiles work better than AMRAAMs? GO on, share the stupidity with the globe please!

Last edited by a moderator:
currently they don't have match for Babur Secondly i am talking about IF indian plane cross in Pakistan what Pakistan can do with them, May they use whatever they have so called surgical strike will become full fledged war and India is the only responsible for this on international forum.

Babur - oh that reverse engineered from Tomahawk?? Though India's Nirbhay missiles are still under development, We have the Phalcon awacs which can detect the missiles and gives time to react!

India is India not USA. US drone strikes with approval. If we want we can bring drones to ground

Joke of the year.... Even though you have the capability, You can never ever think of doing that! Between did all the civilians died with Pakistani government blessing??

Are you a fukking idiot? You post sounds like someone smoked a LOT of weed and now he's trying to sound rationale. Pakistan is PLENTY of match for your soft power. The Pakistani specific forces are not that much more from what Pakistan has.

Second, Pakistan WILL retaliate, if you think otherwise, you are lying to yourself. Your generals know better and they've told Modi the same. Anyone can do a surgical strike anywhere. Its the response that stops them and has stopped you before and will probably stop you this time too.

Madam Clinton once said chuckling, "people have the wrong perception of how much influence we have on the Pak Army". Need I say more? Pakistan will retaliate and it won't be pretty and yes, at some point the UN will come in. Probably too late.

And with Russia and China being Pakistan's defense partners and becoming economic partners, with US supplying Vipers and all, there are NO sanctions. Pakistan of 2000 isn't the Pakistan of 2015. And THAT is why the entire Indian establishment's azz is burning like they poured African red chilli on it!

Please do, what are you going to tell us? SU is more maneuverable or Russian BVR missiles work better than AMRAAMs? GO on, share the stupidity with the globe please!
do you have any idea about pwer and size of radar EW suites and Jammers on board MKI :azn:

Are you a fukking idiot? You post sounds like someone smoked a LOT of weed and now he's trying to sound rationale. Pakistan is PLENTY of match for your soft power. The Pakistani specific forces are not that much more from what Pakistan has.

No I dont entertain Idiots, i just kick them on proper place.
Pakistan and softpower? :jester:

Pakistan cannot and will not retaliate in the way you are thinking, the retaliation will be specific to surgical strikes, it would be like countering to stop it from happening anything more than that is your wishfull thiking.

I dont need to hear what other say, I can very well see the Pakistans actions against American routine strikes. Forget about actions, they where not even capable of raising proper voice when OSAMA was taken down. Need I say more?

Try something and see what kind of sanctions and economic blockade comes in, powers of world are waiting for one such incidence just to pound in, I hope you have seen what has been happening in your western side from last decade or so. Dont even think about it, we dont want middle east kind of situation next to our border. We already have lot of refugees.

do you have any idea about pwer and size of radar EW suites and Jammers on board MKI :azn:

I do very well, do you have any idea how AMRAAM works? Probably not!!! I'd highly recommend doing a surgical strike with like 50 SU-30's. I can ASSURE you, about 35-30 of them won't go back. When that happens, come back and tell about the EW suite and the Radar :cheers: :rofl:. This is what I refer to the fake super being syndrome India has. If your SU's were so mighty powerful, the strikes would've happened a LONG time ago back when Pakistan had -16's block 15!!!

can i have his tweeter account?

NO idea mate.... I am not a twitterati.... Though i have an account havent used it atall....... Some of our resident Modi followers can help you with that....

I do very well, do you have any idea how AMRAAM works? Probably not!!! I'd highly recommend doing a surgical strike with like 50 SU-30's. I can ASSURE you, about 35-30 of them won't go back. When that happens, come back and tell about the EW suite and the Radar :cheers: :rofl:. This is what I refer to the fake super being syndrome India has. If your SU's were so mighty powerful, the strikes would've happened a LONG time ago back when Pakistan had -16's block 15!!!
just to tell you MKIs are not for surgikal strikes its the job of jags and M2Ks of IAF + we dont need 50jets for the job 5 jags with spice 250s can do that job pretty easily and that too from a standoff range :D

Pakistan cannot and will not retaliate in the way you are thinking, the retaliation will be specific to surgical strikes, it would be like countering to stop it from happening anything more than that is your wishfull thiking.

I dont need to hear what other say, I can very well see the Pakistans actions against American routine strikes. Forget about actions, they where not even capable of raising proper voice when OSAMA was taken down. Need I say more?

Either you guys are ALL really fukking stupid or are very out of touch with Reality. The US can do drone strikes or ANY strikes inside India if she wishes too and there is a need. Nothing you can do. We fly a few dozens of miles away from the Chinese shores. Nothing that they can do (that is, if they can even DETECT us). So PLEASE, try not to compare your third world country with the US.

Provide bathrooms and proper beds to over 600 million people who don't have them, before you can even THINK you are at the level of the United States. Again, the fake, inferior, superior being syndrome!!!!

In a conflict, or in any situation, you can ONLY measure YOUR action. Not the retaliation. If it was that easy and you people had balls and your SU's were really that MANLY, you would've done it many years ago when the Pakistanis didn't even have BVR's. Not its a WHOLE different story!!!

So be careful what you wish for. You don't want India to become the shiit hole it used to be back in the mid 90's.....because when or if a war breaks out. Trust me, all the economy is going to come to a halt. And all big companies will be moving to Philippines and Malaysia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom