What's new

If India does a Surgical strike in Pakistan, how would/should Pakistan respond??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are laughing nice then why you ppl not attacking us go ahead and do so called surgical strike

Itney ki thukai na ho ghi jitney ka paint coat paat jaye gha..:victory::cheers::chilli:
dont worry revnge will be taken but its not necessarry we will tell you bewfore as to what we plan niether we will take owr evenge like you anticipate .... we will chose time and place according to owr best interests not yours

rahi baath thukai ki to well for that US/CIA drones and your very own strategick assets are doing quite a commendable job :sarcastic: :chilli: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Sorry Sir even though they have latest fighter planes but let me me tell you if this happen Indian planes would have no place to land on their base when we track them on radar Pakistan will send some C.M to their base destroy it and our F16 will take good care of their Planes i assure you not a single planes will enter indian air space again.

OK, so now we are no longer talking about IAF vs. PAF in traditional sense.

What you say is the use of next phase aka cruise missiles and heck why not talk about missiles overall.

Missiles tipped with conventional warheads are force multipliers and not the force themselves.

Why do you assume that Bharatis will not use CMs? They have much more in numbers with comparable accuracy.

So what say you,

OK, so now we are no longer talking about IAF vs. PAF in traditional sense.

What you say is the use of next phase aka cruise missiles and heck why not talk about missiles overall.

Missiles tipped with conventional warheads are force multipliers and not the force themselves.

Why do you assume that Bharatis will not use CMs? They have much more in numbers with comparable accuracy.

So what say you,
currently they don't have match for Babur Secondly i am talking about IF indian plane cross in Pakistan what Pakistan can do with them, May they use whatever they have so called surgical strike will become full fledged war and India is the only responsible for this on international forum.

dont worry revnge will be taken but its not necessarry we will tell you bewfore as to what we plan niether we will take owr evenge like you anticipate .... we will chose time and place according to owr best interests not yours

rahi baath thukai ki to well for that US/CIA drones and your very own strategick assets are doing quite a commendable job :sarcastic: :chilli: :omghaha: :omghaha:
India is India not USA. US drone strikes with approval. If we want we can bring drones to ground

currently they don't have match for Babur Secondly i am talking about IF indian plane cross in Pakistan what Pakistan can do with them, May they use whatever they have so called surgical strike will become full fledged war and India is the only responsible for this on international forum.

India is India not USA. US drone strikes with approval. If we want we can bring drones to ground
you might aswell want many things but its not necessarry you will get it and sure we are not USA but owrs and USAs interests are enemies /problems are pretty same dont worry for us sirji we know how to get owr job done :D

Please note, OP is a Pakistani flagger.

Both of us are on the same page when you say "surgical strike" is a misnomer. In reality it can be a full scale war.

Do remember though. When Bharatis shot down our P-3 Orion, PAF had no answer.
When IAF was using precision bombing on Pak army on Kargil heights, PAF had no answer.

The reason is that PAF knows, going eye ball to eye ball with IAF will not get us a good outcome.

Peace

I am amazed at the extent the Pakistanis fear a surgical strike by India. Someone in Indian establishment keeps coining words like surgical strike, cold start etc. etc.

I have started to understand how the Indian agencies function.

The actual operations were done on diplomatic level that completely isolated pakistan and the world put pakistan on par with afghanistan and somalia.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: :crazy::crazy: :o: :fie::fie::fie::fie::fie::fie: . Razia Sultana, google told me that's a female name. Allow me to address your post honey just as it was written in bold above.

1) If Pakistan feared a surgical strike, they wouldn't have put 75% of their air force at the border the last time around. That meant anything crossing the border would be in their AIM missiles, ranging out to 22 miles (during the lack of proper BVR). If they did that back then, today, they are in a MUCH stronger position military wise. Military labor wise, may be not because they are operating in three different conflict zones.

So no one "fears" surgical strikes. You start the show, they repeat it and tell you about the consequences. That's not being afraid, that's a reminder to correct the chemical imbalance in your head that please come do surgical strikes, but don't lose an entire arm or a leg or the region when the response comes. The scary cow is the entity that then doesn't do it and fly's to the border and "returns home safely" like you did twice before.

2) You have started to understand how a security establishment works by being a political science student :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:. A spy or a national security organization isn't a news paper or a politician, their agenda, ops, needs and strategies don't exist in any political curriculum, nor they exist as examples. These are all drawn secretly, and thus the word "clandestine". RAW has been involved in Baluchistan since the early 90's. It took Pakistan over a decade to provide proofs to others. So the little books you are reading and watching Indian media, aren't really credible. Clearly, they've not taught you anything global in the right context.

3) Pakistan was isolated diplomatically :haha::haha::haha::haha: :no: :nono: , so Russia provides weapons contract despite India's constant biitching and moaning. The US repeatedly provides advance weapons, the Chinese invest billions into Pakistan's economy, the Italians sell their radars and Drones to Pakistan, the French and the Brits are discussing a wide range of defense cooperation with Pakistan, ranging out to economic partnerships..........DAMN, your Political Science curriculum is SUPER OLD. Get an admission in a US school, they'll teach you what's going on in the world in 2015. The books you are reading now, have been obsolete and were published for the class of 2000!!!

So, I am sorry, mentally, you should act your age, not your shoe size.

Oh by the way, whether its your real name or an online name, if you truly come from a Razia (Muslim name), please do tell us what your political science says about the butchering the extremist Hindus are doing to minorities.....the same extremist Hindus who are after killing or converting all Muslims and Christians through violence and force????

If your political science curriculum doesn't teach you anything about religious extremism in India, you should migrate to a safer place with much better education, that place is called the USA!!

Last edited:
you might aswell want many things but its not necessarry you will get it and sure we are not USA but owrs and USAs interests are enemies /problems are pretty same dont worry for us sirji we know how to get owr job done :D
I am waiting for that till then jo paati hey uski see loo u know what i mean

Guru bhai

Jaanay do sir ji

revenge? Bharatis like yourself do not realize the change in attitude in Pakistan at the moment. Why? because many of the Bharatis are still living in 1980s, like a chail wala on a typical railway station. Trains come, trains go, but chai wala remains stuck.

Today in 2015, Pakistan and Pakistani army has become highly trained and in extremely good shape.

Any attempt by Bharat and Modi will result in full scale war that will be a lot more hurtful for Bharat.

Most of the industry will be shut and China will end up completely dominating the region. If Modi wisens up and runs to UN begging for peace after 6 days, then we'll back to the same old status only much more wounded.

So please leave this jingoism.

I say jingoism is bad for Pakistan. But it is terrible for Bharatis.

peace

I am waiting for that till then jo paati hey uski see loo u know what i mean
he he he he what a kid ..... its not indians who are talking about surgical strikes and cold start and all tha bull crap but then again you can dream whatever you want .... but trust me sirji you did what you could and we will do what we can so why worry about it .... its we who will choose time , place and occassion for owr payback not you till that happens :enjoy:

Modern air war depends on following:

1. Satellite surveillance
2. AWACS
3. Penetration fighter bombers with precision targeting
4. Sheer numbers of fighter planes.

On all these fronts PAF cannot face off an open war with IAF.

We need at least 20 years to catch up and then too will be dependent on Chinese research and development that hopefully will produce good engines.

So if the war starts today (god forbid), IAF will have free reign.

peace

Not to forget Pakistan have very low nuclear threshold... If by any chance Pakistan loses fome 35-50% of their fighters, it crosses the nuclear threshold. Definitely a worry for India!

Please note, OP is a Pakistani flagger.

Both of us are on the same page when you say "surgical strike" is a misnomer. In reality it can be a full scale war.

Do remember though. When Bharatis shot down our P-3 Orion, PAF had no answer.
When IAF was using precision bombing on Pak army on Kargil heights, PAF had no answer.

The reason is that PAF knows, going eye ball to eye ball with IAF will not get us a good outcome.

Peace
Sir P-3 orion is in disputed territory and more of that we shot two indian planes one choper in Indian air space during Kargill so they took the opportunity after long time and avail it. Indian don't have balls to do any surgical strike inside Pakistan even at Kargil they instruct thier air force not to cross and at that time we don't have BVR now our airforce equiped with SD 10 and AIM-120 AMRAMM even in 2008 when they knew our air force is on alert in the sky they drop they idea to go inside. now situation is totally different our aircraft and air defense is much more upgraded.

Sorry Sir even though they have latest fighter planes but let me me tell you if this happen Indian planes would have no place to land on their base when we track them on radar Pakistan will send some C.M to their base destroy it and our F16 will take good care of their Planes i assure you not a single planes will enter indian air space again.

As if rest of India will be sitting there with popcorns to see Pakistan C.M. doing dance on Sholay movie songs.
@FaujHistorian has put things in proper perspective, when an attack is planned all the resources of opponents are planned for. Leaving aside the hard power, pakistan is no match for soft power that India enjoys, so if pakistan tries to pull the surgical strikes into full scale war, the international community will intervene for peace process and then there would lot of sanctions placed in which will break the back of pakistan.

Mind it India will not do surgical strikes without a big provocation in lines of 26/11, and once the lines are connected back to pakistan, you know the global trend against terrorists, countries are seeing no boundaries to punish them.

Guru bhai

Jaanay do sir ji

revenge? Bharatis like yourself do not realize the change in attitude in Pakistan at the moment. Why? because many of the Bharatis are still living in 1980s, like a chail wala on a typical railway station. Trains come, trains go, but chai wala remains stuck.

Today in 2015, Pakistan and Pakistani army has become highly trained and in extremely good shape.

Any attempt by Bharat and Modi will result in full scale war that will be a lot more hurtful for Bharat.

Most of the industry will be shut and China will end up completely dominating the region. If Modi wisens up and runs to UN begging for peace after 6 days, then we'll back to the same old status only much more wounded.

So please leave this jingoism.

I say jingoism is bad for Pakistan. But it is terrible for Bharatis.

peace
challo saeen ji apki baat bhi maan lete hain :D

It is not 1999... If you are NS then it is still the 90's...

China expects to use the CEC and prices it to be bringing $2-3 Trillion / yr.
With this information can you consider China to sit back a watch the reality show? .

I've seen you guys bring in NS for no reason. I don't think he belongs to these posts. Defense is a national priority and when push comes to shove, its the military that does that and Civilians provide cover and support for it.
For Kargil (referring to NS), it was a failed operation resulting in NO air cover by the PAF and plenty of 24*7 IAF assets pounding PAF's assets, without achieving much of anything. You don't sacrifice 2000 of your soldiers so you can block an Indian highway with supplies. That's pretty stupid in my opinion and that without ANY air cover.

So let's keep NS out of it. Mushy went to NS when there was nothing left. Hell, he didn't even coordinate stuff with the air headquarters for PAF's air support as they had already told him they were without BVR and more of sitting ducks. Brokering a ceasefire was probably the best thing to do. At the end of the day, it was the same NS who decided to press the red button in 1998, despite offers of billions in cash, advance weapons and strategic alliance, etc. Since he has come in power, all the projects and infrastructure and the REASON why this thread exists, is because of the good work he's doing (CPEC corridor).

So please, allow the military to run defense, let's not use others as a scape goat. No PM will talk on coffee while his country is getting attacked, whether surgical strikes or full strikes. Simple is that. Diplomacy happens before that to avoid war. Not in the middle of it. Those conversations happen with the UN and both parties have to stop, not one.

Sir P-3 orion is in disputed territory and more of that we shot two indian planes one choper in Indian air space during Kargill so they took the opportunity after long time and avail it. Indian don't have balls to do any surgical strike inside Pakistan even at Kargil they instruct thier air force not to cross and at that time we don't have BVR now our airforce equiped with SD 10 and AIM-120 AMRAMM even in 2008 when they knew our air force is on alert in the sky they drop they idea to go inside. now situation is totally different our aircraft and air defense is much more upgraded.
More of that Indian requested Mullen to ask Pakistan Gen Kayani to do nothing when Indian air force strike Pakistani camps at that time Gen Kayani showed Mullen a picture of IAF Mirage 2000 locked on by F-16 and told him next time we will bring it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom