What's new

If India does a Surgical strike in Pakistan, how would/should Pakistan respond??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you aware how UN sanctions work in case of starting a war? Still there is a Veto hence this time in case US or the West considers to side by India's aggression would indirectly trigger a world war and end of United Nations.

Oh! Please. World war and End of UN?? You have an exaggerated sense of importance.

I am sorry but you don't know China if you think they are going to start a world war for Pakistan.

2 or 3 trillion a year ? Link please. This is ridiculous

Please do a little fact check before commenting. India's trade is many multiples of the figure you have quoted with China
For the link you have to read what China plans to do with the development of its WEST.

The figure quoted was by an other member...just replied to his quote.

It is not 1999... If you are NS then it is still the 90's...

China expects to use the CEC and prices it to be bringing $2-3 Trillion / yr.
With this information can you consider China to sit back a watch the reality show?

The Problem of Saudi Arabia is they do not trust other Arabs hence they have Pakistan as one of their allies.

Are you aware how UN sanctions work in case of starting a war? Still there is a Veto hence this time in case US or the West considers to side by India's aggression would indirectly trigger a world war and end of United Nations.

If India considers 200 million trade with China is going to restrict China not helping Pakistan and attacking India then you are too naive. For China Pakistan is similar to what Israel is to the USA.

The issue is not getting F-22's from USA, still the Europeans would provide what they can and so would USA. May be to both Pakistan and India as that increases the foreign exchange.

As long as the remain skirmishes it is not going to alter the status qua.

As far as engaging Chinese ships in international waters would initiate a bigger war that would involve Russia and the USA along with European countries.

Moreover do you know the term " Right of Innocent Passage at Sea" ?

This is being monitored...

Assumption or reality can only be proved in case of a full blown war.

You think USA would be so stupid to become a proxy of India...Dream on as much you like but US is not going to strike in the nave of war on terror.

No one is going to help us right in the middle of any conflict with India....as it should be !
China will help us diplomatically in the U.N but to expect it to physically intervene is idiotic.
Pakistan as of now has more than enough fire power to deter India on its enough.
This is the same line of thinking as was in 1971 when the supposed U.S naval group was going to intervene and look where that got us.
We stood these Bhartis down in 2002 without any foriegn help and then again in 2008 with all their chest thumping.
Also China's trade with India is about 100 bn dollars.

Oh! Please. World war and End of UN?? You have an exaggerated sense of importance.

I am sorry but you don't know China if you think they are going to start a world war for Pakistan.
China is not going to start but India would...
China would only defend its interests....

nice fiction :)

Things change, & already are changing!

1) there will be no army coup, whatever they're doing they're doing so by staying in the background, so, all of your hypothetical assumption is discredited on the first point. Army has changed it's strategy with respect to political dealings. These are just wishful thinkings i've been hearing since years. good luck with your rhetoric of "failed state" lol

2) unstable country? lol you should visit Syria, or Iraq or South Sudan to understand the definition of "unstable country".

3) FYI FDI is going to be at the highest in coming years! Russia & central Asian countries are going to invest in energy projects, then Pakistan is going to give them the opportunity to use Gawadar! All of these are Multi-billion prospects for Pakistan & work has already been started! & I haven't even Included the projects by China. lol This is what has been itching Indian Govt, this economic prospect alone would belittle the Indian economy, India can never have the kind of strategic importance Pakistan has.

don't know what kind of political or strategic studies you've been doing, i guess you need to stop reading fictional digests :)
I am past my age for studies and dont worry, India is not going to do any surgical strikes. As @Imran Khan said, be ready with some wooden cabinets for loads of dossiers.

Pakistan relations which arent good with India will go badly low and will create tension & hostile situation on the border and for the Govt. But the War is unlikely to happen and off the screen im sure our Army will deal with them using their tactic as the one India is using...

~You know what I mean...

Last edited:
Imran bhai is in full mood today, :P @Imran Khan
i have no mode to go work i awake late having breakfast and no mode to go on duty so i pass my time here with modi :partay:

I am past my age for studies and dont worry, India is not going to do any surgical strikes. As @Imran Khan said, be ready with some wooden cabinets for loads of dossiers.
because old shelf are filled already by mr.manmohan singh . modi only send one dosser last week which we placed on last rack of these shelves
indian dossers in pakistan
stock-photo-closeup-at-paper-waste-background-keeping-records-in-shelves-246708343.jpg

Okay, lets for a moment assume that India somehow grow the balls to do a Surgical strike in Pakistan. I remember US one pressurized Pakistan to absorb and do nothing if India does a surgical strike in AJK.

How do you think Pakistan would/should respond? Will Pakistan bow down to the US/Indo pressure?

What are Pakistan's options??

Please don't turn this into a troll thread and this question is strictly to the Pakistani posters here.

nothing ... and I am not sure what India will achieve doing surgical strikes? nothing also

cross border terrorism against India is pakistani state policy I am not sure a few air dropped bombs here and there will
do anything to prevent pakistan change its tracks.

only option for India is to use its political/economic influence and soft power to influence players like china and usa who
basically sponser pakistani economy to change its policies.

nothing ... and I am not sure what India will achieve doing surgical strikes? nothing also

cross border terrorism against India is pakistani state policy I am not sure a few air dropped bombs here and there will
do anything to prevent pakistan change its tracks.

only option for India is to use its political/economic influence and soft power to influence players like china and usa who
basically sponser pakistani economy to change its policies.
last time you send a two fighter jets near to border was like this

iafaircraft4ib.jpg

mig21_feb5.jpg

this time we also need to test newer airdefence systms like spada-2000 and

Bater%C3%ADas+de+Misiles+MBDA+SPADA+2000+Plus.jpg

and FM-90
Pakistan_hq-7b.jpg

lets test and make them battle proven .

^^^

dont get hyper buddy, India wont be using military to take down few yahoos in pakistan as it will achieve nothing,
and I am not sure these 3rd rate air defense systems will be much of use in real.

[-_-] Alzaam Tarashi Band Kero
<[]> Pahlay Dono Apnay Ghar
/\ To Saaf Kero ~ :)

Last edited:
Yeah surgical strikes. ..

Attachments

• 1438078705867.jpg
    1438078705867.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 37
No one is going to help us right in the middle of any conflict with India....as it should be !

Very Sane comment! It is foolish to assume that either Russians or Americans are going to come for India's aid!

China will help us diplomatically in the U.N but to expect it to physically intervene is idiotic.

Even the same did not happen in 2008... though they backed Pakistan on Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi this year!

'Awkard China fumbled for reactions after 26/11 Mumbai attacks'

Remember in 1962... When the US and Soviets are deep down in Cuban missile crisis, The Chinese attacked India... best timing for them.... Who know if China is in their own problem when Pakistan need them!

Pakistan as of now has more than enough fire power to deter India on its enough.

:-) Wake up and smell the coffee! NDA is NOT UPA! they are very different!

India strikes Pakistan with heavy firepower after civilians die in bombardment of Line of Control posts | Daily Mail Online

This is the same line of thinking as was in 1971 when the supposed U.S naval group was going to intervene and look where that got us.

No buddy you were wrong.... The Americans saved you a*s many times in the past... It was the two soviet submarines which made the USS Enterprise take a different course! But it was definitely a big threat to India that time!

We stood these Bhartis down in 2002 without any foriegn help and then again in 2008 with all their chest thumping.

In 2002 exposed how slow we are to take the armaments to the border... Pakistan had tremendous time and the international community reined in! So because of that India formulated Cold Start... for which C-130J, C-17 are for this requirement.

I wouldn't say that thing are completely in Indian control, but India is in much better position than 2002!

In 2008, India never had surgical strike in its mind at strategic level... May be some one spoke about in tactical level... but I hope you cannot take that for granted!

Also China's trade with India is about 100 bn dollars.

It is heavily tilted in China's favor! India exports raw materials like iron ore, where as China exports finished goods like Electronics and Machinery! Though things are improving.... India have light years to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom