What's new

If India does a Surgical strike in Pakistan, how would/should Pakistan respond??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every indian claims that they are innocent and their intelligence agencies are not involved in terrorism, let them keep believing. This is merely the beginning of the greater game India is playing with the people of the sub continent.

Yes you are. Men when under the false impression of being supreme beings due to their recent power rush, have ALWAYS acted in harsh manners to attack and bully others. Take a look inside India and see and how the minorities are getting threatened and abused.

Next, India did try to use "other options" in Karachi and Baluchistan, called terrorism. They didn't work and even innocents getting killed didn't help achieve the objectives for India. So what's no??

Here, I hate to break it to you, my information is that for the past couple of weeks, many hidden heavy deployments have been happening on certain parts of the long border against Pakistan.

I have also learned that there was a reason why there was a message sent to Pakistan a couple of days ago by the Indian Army Chief that Pakistan would get unexpected response on the border. These are well planned incidents.

Whether the sorry incident of today is connected to this chain of events or not, I don't know. But it will come out. It appears that Modi is probably thinking about wanting to engage Pakistan into a limited confrontation.

At this point, a few believe that India is willing to go to any extent, to stop the Chinese - Pakistani trade route (short of full scale war which then will turn the region pretty flashy first and darker later). So let's see how this turns out.

The Pakistani military will be issuing a Red alert in the border areas within the next 4-8 hours. There is just too much heavy movement on the Indian side in certain areas from what I've heard. Hopefully, this doesn't turn into a conflict or a war as that would escalate beyond means. I feel for so many hundreds of millions of poor people on each side, who don't have proper bedding or bathrooms to sleep on. But you two are busy in preparing for wars!!! Sad.

@Horus @Oscar @kaonalpha @ACE OF THE AIR @Aether : guys - read my post starting from the paragraph number 3.

Okay, lets for a moment assume that India somehow grow the balls to do a Surgical strike in Pakistan. I remember US one pressurized Pakistan to absorb and do nothing if India does a surgical strike in AJK.

How do you think Pakistan would/should respond? Will Pakistan bow down to the US/Indo pressure?

What are Pakistan's options??

Please don't turn this into a troll thread and this question is strictly to the Pakistani posters here.
Thats simple.... Nasr offcourse...

For every scenario it's Nasr Game end...

@Horus

Why we even bother to have such threads? i do not read as many threads on Alien invasion or Bermuda triangle as there are about these surgical strikes whereas all these are equally absurd (well perhaps Bermuda have a bit more logical proof)
There wont be any surgical strikes. It is NOT because India is afraid we will destroy them but because any war will come at great expense to both sides. That is why there will be a lot of barking but no biting. Just chill, there had been numerous better opportunities for them to go ahead with these strikes but they did not. It wont be happening. Also is the Alines do invade the India do go ahead with these surgical strikes, our concerned departments are well equipped, trained and ready to take on any such confrontation so relax.

Oh my bad, the surgical strike just happened :lol:
No good relations means no good cricket with Pakistan - BCCI secretary | Page 2

GROW UP!!

Okay, lets for a moment assume that India somehow grow the balls to do a Surgical strike in Pakistan. I remember US one pressurized Pakistan to absorb and do nothing if India does a surgical strike in AJK.
How do you think Pakistan would/should respond? Will Pakistan bow down to the US/Indo pressure?
What are Pakistan's options??
Please don't turn this into a troll thread and this question is strictly to the Pakistani posters here.
There's a saying, if auntie had balls, she would be called uncle.
Since we are talking about Bharti Basanti here, she would obviously need some surgical on herself first to implant a pair. !!

I am amazed at the extent the Pakistanis fear a surgical strike by India. Someone in Indian establishment keeps coining words like surgical strike, cold start etc. etc. Trust me, if the word is out its not going to happen. As a student of political science and with interest in strategic issues, I have started to understand how the Indian agencies function. While in past the terms like cold start and surgical strike were leaked to keep the pakistani minds occupied, the actual operations were done on diplomatic level that completely isolated pakistan and the world put pakistan on par with afghanistan and somalia. Its just a figment of my imagination but I do feel that the next thing India may do in Pakistan is to derail the democratic forces and bring about a coup by army. How it will benefit India? 1. It will reinforce the world's belief that pakistan is an unstable country. 2. An unstable country with nukes is dangerous for the world. 3. it will stop foreign aids & investments. 4. It will slow down china-pakistan economic corridor. Why I feel this way is because India has been keeping Nawaz on tanter hooks and giving him hot and cold treatment, making him look like an ineffective leader while at the same time raising the stature of the army general. This coupled with massive retaliation on borders by indian security forces and gibberish by politicians in power make the ordinary Pakistanis believe that army is the only saviour. Is India preparing a ground for an army coup in Pakistan?

This is how it goes.

Does India Have the Ability to Surgically Strike Close to the border = Yes
Does Pakistan Have the Ability to Surgically Strike Close to the border = Yes

Does India Have the Ability to Surgically Strike Deep Inside Pakistan = No
Does Pakistan Have the Ability to Surgically Strike Deep Inside India= No

Will Pakistan Retaliate to surgical strike = Yes
Will India Retaliate to surgical strike =Yes

See how things Balance out ? there is a reason India has not attempted something so Stupid.

I am amazed at the extent the Pakistanis fear a surgical strike by India. Someone in Indian establishment keeps coining words like surgical strike, cold start etc. etc. Trust me, if the word is out its not going to happen. As a student of political science and with interest in strategic issues, I have started to understand how the Indian agencies function. While in past the terms like cold start and surgical strike were leaked to keep the pakistani minds occupied, the actual operations were done on diplomatic level that completely isolated pakistan and the world put pakistan on par with afghanistan and somalia. Its just a figment of my imagination but I do feel that the next thing India may do in Pakistan is to derail the democratic forces and bring about a coup by army. How it will benefit India? 1. It will reinforce the world's belief that pakistan is an unstable country. 2. An unstable country with nukes is dangerous for the world. 3. it will stop foreign aids & investments. 4. It will slow down china-pakistan economic corridor. Why I feel this way is because India has been keeping Nawaz on tanter hooks and giving him hot and cold treatment, making him look like an ineffective leader while at the same time raising the stature of the army general. This coupled with massive retaliation on borders by indian security forces and gibberish by politicians in power make the ordinary Pakistanis believe that army is the only saviour. Is India preparing a ground for an army coup in Pakistan?

No India does not enjoy that position, its only limited to US and company etc to topple and erect regimes not someone who has to install toilets first in its cities. (Sorry for being blunt but "Lagi lipti rakhy bagair seedhi sadi bat karo")

Secondly I believe you are not up to date with what is happening in Pakistan, 500+ km of EC is complete out of 800 something, current COAS traveled on it in his jeep without any bulletproof glass or major security, and his statement (more or less) was we know the enemies who don't want this project to happen, but we will do it at any cost. So what may come its way will be crushed and dealt with hopefully.

Thirdly Pakistan has been termed unstable nuclear country in its worst of times, sorry not happening world has realised that the regional police they wanted to control this region is useless and incompetent and as much worthless to listen to.

Fourthly whatever strategy came your way to hurt Pakistan in last decade was just because we had NATO + US fighting in our neighboring country, you did not formulate or adopt something of your own that Pakistan could not counter. And believe me you have been pathetic useless bunch to achieve anything from this opportunity except killing innocent Pakistanis. Even you could not divide East Pakistan without major help from Russia.

Fifthly and for your opening sentence nobody gives a bonkers about your hot cold summer doctrine or surgical strike. I am amazed how you concluded we fear it. Ha ha ha ha.

It's more a case of wishful thinking rather than touching any reality.
A person content in his household can also perform good in the office.
India is no world stage player, like other countries of the region, it also has 101 issues at home that need to be addressed before it can influence others. If Nawaz Sharif doesn't deliver, he will be replaced by some other civilian set up, the army has no appetite to run the political show.
US once enjoyed leverage across the world but look what happened to it in Iraq and Afghanistan.... much less for India to have influence on Pakistan.... i guess it's back to drawing board for you.

@ito Do me a favour. Don't play full retard here. Cut the b*tch dance. India has been using proxies as long as India has known itself.

Did India arm, aid and abett the Mukhti Bahini in 1971? Don't bother farting any excuses. The moment you start justifying something you have slipped. That way Pakistan can also give 101 excuses.

The fact is you did. The fact is your still doing it in Afghanistan. I don't expect you to accept this but this is reality. You can throw your sweet cherry a*ss up in the air and dig your face into the ground but that is reality.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM I think what Pakistan needs to do now is focus on economy. Use our geographic position and economics to leverage the best deal out of India. The day of wars are over in the age of nuclear weapons.

Today it is all about trade, trade and trading blocks. Ask China and she will tell you.

Do you have any shred of evidence of Indian involvement? You guys keep talking about it but when it comes to presenting the evidence you guys come up with all excuses. You too don't bother farting any excuses.

hahahahah .. i would say let them try our response will be surprised them as always..

wow that was one solid theory :)

but yet again pakistanies will denay it and say all that chest thumping bravado but point is what will be indias reaction as i said before it will never be like what pakistani security establishment wants it to be :devil:

Mixing getting mocked about with being someone people are afraid of? :P

We ALL know how much weight it carries :)

And talking about obsession, how about birds flying in from Pakistan taken for ISI agents? :P

Hypothetical debate is what the forum is meant for :) Here,,
What should be India's response towards Pakistan for Gurudaspur terror attack?
See?

Do you have any shred of evidence of Indian involvement? You guys keep talking about it but when it comes to presenting the evidence you guys come up with all excuses. You too don't bother farting any excuses.
US found evidence 5-6 hours after the 9/11 attack that it was Al Qaida who did it? India have proofs of there acquisitions on countless occasions other then the media chanting? US had proof of WMD in Iraq how did that went? Think before you ask anyone else about PROOFS

Last edited:
Actually all armies have war plans and the Senior Generals and experts make these war plans in an hypothetical war scenario and situation. The political, civil and military situation are kept in mind and are reviewed, discussed and optimized from time to time. I am sure Indian army have several war plans regarding surgical strikes some are like a quick mobilization and deployment of special task force all around the mountainous LOC border and to capture atleast 20 KM deep and fortified its position and playing what is called KARGIL for pakistan during which the IAF and IN will plays its important role to keep the fight localized in the region. Second is the Brigade level attack and capture Skardu in a quick, intense and coordinated attack and again keeping the fight confined to the local area. The political brigade will do its political part to justify the operation and to gain the political support from other countries. The KARGIL war plan carried out by Musharaf might be planned way long back.

These types of war plans files are presented to the Leader which in case of India is a civil and now it depends on their decision to carry out those plans or not. For those of who are chanting INDIA DON"T HAVE BALLS, its the government decision to carry out surgical plans yes off course they will seek the advice of various defense experts and the various chief of the armed forces and by accessing various option and the situation.

If the civil govt of India which is democratically chosen govt. opt any option the Indian Defence Forces will carry out with its all might, resources, and will.

Regards Baki Lage Raho...........

wow that was one solid theory :)

but yet again pakistanies will denay it and say all that chest thumping bravado but point is what will be indias reaction as i said before it will never be like what pakistani security establishment wants it to be :devil:
Yes sometimes even I wonder what would India like most, a unstable broken country in its civil war turmoil or the Politically strong Pakistan but weak Military country

This is how it goes.

Does India Have the Ability to Surgically Strike Close to the border = Yes
Does Pakistan Have the Ability to Surgically Strike Close to the border = Yes

Does India Have the Ability to Surgically Strike Deep Inside Pakistan = No
Does Pakistan Have the Ability to Surgically Strike Deep Inside India= No

Will Pakistan Retaliate to surgical strike = Yes
Will India Retaliate to surgical strike =Yes

See how things Balance out ? there is a reason India has not attempted something so Stupid.
Bhai mere saab kuch India se he compare karte rahte ho, Kya bada mazza aata hai.
China se bhi compare kar lo aur India ko BAKSH do (army, navy, f-16 vs j10, Toilet).

I doubt China will get involved in this bro, they'll just sit back and watch the show (and I can understand why) no way would they want to sabotage their trade relations with India or provoke a proxy war .

They didn't help us in 99 'Kargil' war either .
It is not 1999... If you are NS then it is still the 90's...

China expects to use the CEC and prices it to be bringing $2-3 Trillion / yr.
With this information can you consider China to sit back a watch the reality show?

I don't think we have too many 'allies' to rely upon, Saudia Arabia which many Pakistanis hate today, might actually help us !!
The Problem of Saudi Arabia is they do not trust other Arabs hence they have Pakistan as one of their allies.

Not the weapons but sanctions will come..

China won't losses its $200 billion for Pakistan.. Chinese are Businessmen

Yes, its true china might sent its jets to Pakistan with Pakistan color.. but on last stage of war..

that won't happen as there will be Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian and American navies will resiste china is SCS.. they will only sent one sub and a destroyer or might be a extra frigate just to monitor and to threaten India..

not much with monetary but with weapons
Are you aware how UN sanctions work in case of starting a war? Still there is a Veto hence this time in case US or the West considers to side by India's aggression would indirectly trigger a world war and end of United Nations.

If India considers 200 million trade with China is going to restrict China not helping Pakistan and attacking India then you are too naive. For China Pakistan is similar to what Israel is to the USA.

@US will donate its F 22 , and F 35 to Pakistan , Europe Will give Eurofighter isnt that so
Hold Your Horses Bud
Neither Will India , Nor Pakistan attack each other these skirmish are not that important ,
Bud we have to keep in mind Current Indian Diplomatic relations too ,
China Wont start a war just for the Sake of Pakistan yes they will Help Pakistan , But
They Wont Fight this war for us ,
The issue is not getting F-22's from USA, still the Europeans would provide what they can and so would USA. May be to both Pakistan and India as that increases the foreign exchange.

As long as the remain skirmishes it is not going to alter the status qua.

As far as engaging Chinese ships in international waters would initiate a bigger war that would involve Russia and the USA along with European countries.

Moreover do you know the term " Right of Innocent Passage at Sea" ?

Yes you are. Men when under the false impression of being supreme beings due to their recent power rush, have ALWAYS acted in harsh manners to attack and bully others. Take a look inside India and see and how the minorities are getting threatened and abused.

Next, India did try to use "other options" in Karachi and Baluchistan, called terrorism. They didn't work and even innocents getting killed didn't help achieve the objectives for India. So what's no??

Here, I hate to break it to you, my information is that for the past couple of weeks, many hidden heavy deployments have been happening on certain parts of the long border against Pakistan.

I have also learned that there was a reason why there was a message sent to Pakistan a couple of days ago by the Indian Army Chief that Pakistan would get unexpected response on the border. These are well planned incidents.

Whether the sorry incident of today is connected to this chain of events or not, I don't know. But it will come out. It appears that Modi is probably thinking about wanting to engage Pakistan into a limited confrontation.

At this point, a few believe that India is willing to go to any extent, to stop the Chinese - Pakistani trade route (short of full scale war which then will turn the region pretty flashy first and darker later). So let's see how this turns out.

The Pakistani military will be issuing a Red alert in the border areas within the next 4-8 hours. There is just too much heavy movement on the Indian side in certain areas from what I've heard. Hopefully, this doesn't turn into a conflict or a war as that would escalate beyond means. I feel for so many hundreds of millions of poor people on each side, who don't have proper bedding or bathrooms to sleep on. But you two are busy in preparing for wars!!! Sad.

@Horus @Oscar @kaonalpha @ACE OF THE AIR @Aether : guys - read my post starting from the paragraph number 3.

This is being monitored...

To much assumptions, try to stand on you feet to face the challenge.

And its dropped on your post :p

Getting back to topic, given the strengths of both nations, it doesnt make sense to escalate to war.
I assume, that even if india goes for surgrical strikes it will be very very limited and precise in nature.
And in similar way the reaction from pakistan will be precise and limited to disallow indias adventure into its soil.
Both the countries dont want to get into full scale war or a kargil like stand off.

Here India might also play smart game by involving US to get the strikes done on name of war against terror.

Assumption or reality can only be proved in case of a full blown war.

You think USA would be so stupid to become a proxy of India...Dream on as much you like but US is not going to strike in the nave of war on terror.

wonder whom teach them these skills

same in mumbay attack commandos did

images

mumbai update: Indian commando shields himself with a stone slab
Gallery-mumbai-update-Ind-012.jpg

I do not know about the second pic, but the first pic, the commando is firing to a window of Chabad house from a nearby building at the timing of heli dropping at the roof. its called covering fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom