What's new

If India does a Surgical strike in Pakistan, how would/should Pakistan respond??

Status
Not open for further replies.
To milk a cow fodder has to be placed in front.
if you think us is a cow then feel free to milk it...
there is a misconception that america is stupid, its actually the other way round and we cant comprehend its motives...

i condemn any such discussion, only governments under extreme circumstances can make such a decision, ordinary people shouldnt...

I appreciate but there is too much of discussion of using N bomb against India in Pak media. Many panelist who come for discussion reminds of N Bomb Directly or indirectly. They never fail to remind that Pakistan is a nuclear power and may use it against india.

I appreciate but there is too much of discussion of using N bomb against India in Pak media. Many panelist who come for discussion reminds of N Bomb Directly or indirectly. They never fail to remind that Pakistan is a nuclear power and may use it against india.
come on mate we both know whose media is a bit more hyperactive, here the media had to be given a stick so it takes an anti indian stance...

....and cancellation of few sports events.
funny-statement-of-world-politicians.jpg

On topic,
Saad we all get curious and ask questions, so do i. But u are getting too stupid off lately, firstly isis in kashmir thread now this bs thread.

Lemme, quote this para from this article shared in this thread abt kargil.

Dhanoa says the political directive to not cross the LoC did restrain the air force in its operations.

“If you have to attack a tree, you must go after the stem, if you can’t go for the root,” he explains. “We were told to go after the branches, that too only from one side.”

https://defence.pk/threads/kargil-ghosts-still-stalk-india’s-military.387987/

So despite the conflict started by us and our armed forces not as strong as today india lacked the guts to cross loc u think she will do it now,now that she is seething in her place on our ah 1z purchase and badly defeated in afghanistan?

And india knows we can use short range missiles to destroy their millitary installments and ammunition depots located close by ,"delhi door asst nahi when it comes to guided missiles".

come on mate we both know whose media is a bit more hyperactive, here the media had to be given a stick so it takes an anti indian stance...

I am not talking about media but the retired general and experts who come on media for discussion.

But it does send a message.....surgical strikes won't do any good either....

And killing the head does help...take the example of OBL or any other terrorist ,their organization is now the weakest....

And by doing so there won't be pressure on India either from the international community...
The other aspect of this - it will strengthen the establishment to blackmail their government in the name of internal security. More funds and autonomy for them to carry on with mischief. On the other hand, capturing a terrorist alive is a big blow and then they'd have to maintain a low profile at least for some duration.

thats why i said google, im not going to spoon feed...
I don't have time....if u r claiming something then the onus to prove it lies with you ...
I gotta go now, I will reply to you if I get something concrete from you
Till then

I am not talking about media but the retired general and experts who come on media for discussion.
i believe that happens on both sides, but i can assure you one thing that indian hate is increasing day by day, not positive... for this to stop steps should be done on both sides, modi if he were wise should go with peace talks because that'd weaken the anti indian narrative and make our civil authority more potent in solving the crisis...

The other aspect of this - it will strengthen the establishment to blackmail their government in the name of internal security. More funds and autonomy for them to carry on with mischief. On the other hand, capturing a terrorist alive is a big blow and then they'd have to maintain a low profile at least for some duration.
You have got a point there

Oye yeh indians tu baray Naughty hain, Cricket nahi Khelain gay humaray sath. Apnay ghar main larai aur naraz neighbour say ho gai, wah ji wah.

i believe that happens on both sides, but i can assure you one thing that indian hate is increasing day by day, not positive... for this to stop steps should be done on both sides, modi if he were wise should go with peace talks because that'd weaken the anti indian narrative and make our civil authority more potent in solving the crisis...

Modi or any body, we always went for peace but always backstabbed by you guys. Vajpayee came to Lahore and you did Kargil. Nawaz came to swearing in ceremony and your army did Kargil. Our policy of friendship is not working so naturally it is the time to explore something else. We are exactly trying to do that.

Oye yeh indians tu baray Naughty hain, Cricket nahi Khelain gay humaray sath. Apnay ghar main larai aur naraz neighbour say ho gai, wah ji wah.

OK We simply do not play cricket right. No do not blame RAW for everything in Karachi, Balochistan and all over the Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom