What's new

If I were the judge of Asia Bibi's case

Let it be.

It's not new either.

But I came to the conclusion on my own and then read about the controversy raging for centuries.

Cheers, Doc
That's only you who thinks like that,otherwise i don't have problem with who was what and when.

She herself confessed---infront of the judge which can not be declared as forced.

And there is no justification to spare someone just because she was told not to make the glass "paleet" (A Hindu concept). That is no big provocation as to insult someone's Prophet SW who had nothing to do with the whole affair.

Loopholes, there may have been. But people here are defending her because of the secular keera up their posteriors. Not because of any legal issue. These same people would be OK to hang someone who disrespects army, or their family---lekin disrespect bardasht agar karni hai tou sirf hamaray Nabi SW ki disrespect bardasht karni hay.
In this whole thread, not one person defended her because of legal loop holes but they gave the bhashan that we should develop the mada of bardasht in us to tolerate the practice of blasphemy worldwide.
You are a person with logical mind,there was no confession infront of court,she made a confession infront of locals,who were ready to lynch her.
There were 25 to 36 women there and out of them only 3 came forward,i guess others are not proper Muslim.

Last edited:
As I said, it's your site.

Let it rest.

You have your beliefs. I respect your right to have them.

Cheers, Doc

You are referred in Quran as Magians (or Majoos in Arabic)

Indeed, those who have believed and those who were Jews and the Sabeans and the Christians and the Magians and those who associated with Allah - Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed Allah is, over all things, Witness. Quran 22:17

That is no justification to insult a ProphetSAW 1400 years before.
Fights with other women then chooses to mock their Prophet. Then some intellechawals here defend her move.
That never happened...even according to her own statement.
Fight was over a water glass.
Who are you to decide what is justified or not? You cannot even admit what the muslim woman had said was wrong in the first place deflecting it as a Hindu concept. There are people in Pakistan who believe they are high-born just because the British said so (so they can send you to glorious battle) and they go around calling others "Kami" (Kamtaar)..."iska to khoon hi paleet hai". Furthermore, she did not fight....her way of "mocking" was to simply state that Jesus (Isah AS) die for the sins of humanity -as per the Christian tradition, what did the Prophet of Islam do? Now if you are a devout Muslim you can and should be able to answer this but....this muslim woman was none she was jahil…..so she acted like a jahil…..just like you are acting now.

You are referred in Quran as Magians (or Majoos in Arabic)

Indeed, those who have believed and those who were Jews and the Sabeans and the Christians and the Magians and those who associated with Allah - Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed Allah is, over all things, Witness. Quran 22:17
There was no need to say this.....he should have known if he cared (he has his own agenda he parrots)

Who are you to decide what is justified or not? You cannot even admit what the muslim woman had said was wrong in the first place deflecting it as a Hindu concept. There are people in Pakistan who believe they are high-born just because the British said so (so they can send you to glorious battle) and they go around calling others "Kami" (Kamtaar)..."iska to khoon hi paleet hai". Furthermore, she did not fight....her way of "mocking" was to simply state that Jesus (Isah AS) die for the sins of humanity -as per the Christian tradition, what did the Prophet of Islam do? Now if you are a devout Muslim you can and should be able to answer this but....this muslim woman was none she was jahil…..so she acted like a jahil…..just like you are acting now.
1- And who are you to decide what's justified or not?
2- she said a lot of other things as well. Things like your Prophet died with worms in his body and he married KhadijaRA for money etc.
3- There was no score to settle. People didn't have any dispute with her, nor did they gain anything in this except hate from people like you.
4- The only one with responding with knee-jerk reactions here is you.

there was no confession infront of court

As a Muslim who cares about the representation of his religion I can only care about what is done and said by my own people i.e. Pakistanis/ Muslims. It is clear that a muslim woman started the dispute (which you deny), she professed there was a difference between the two clearly pointing to the religion (which you deny), she used the difference to proclaim she has higher status (which you deny) all of this was done is the name of Islam which is a blatant disregard of its principles....Why would someone do such a thing? Why would you not condemn it?
I have already said it if this so called muslim woman knew anything about Islam she would have give a proper answer. The person with a knee-jerk reaction is you. This was a clear case of the wise men of Nottingham and was an open and shut case but was made into a mockery of Islam.

Same As Saqib Nisar Done :smokin:

Same As Saqib Nisar Done :smokin:

Sir respect your writings but in this case I believe you need an insight as it's simply shows you are unable to meet the crux. I humbly request you to revisit the scripts or ask someone more knowledgeable person as we used to take it all for granted as people spent their life's for but when it's about techs oooo we need experts ... well I would say the same again with utmost respect that it's not about disagreement but lack of proper connecting sets as I believe you have known it.

Hi,

Allah---The Lord of this world and the world hereafter has given His protection to His beloved Prophet Mohammad pbuh---.

Are you challenging the authority of Allah that the Lord cannot protect the good name of His prophet---?

All the islamic community are deceivers who ask for the blood in the name of the prophet---.

Allah never ordered me to protect the honor of the prophet by killing someone---.

There was no need to say this.....he should have known if he cared (he has his own agenda he parrots)

On a site of and full of Muslims, my only agenda remains my own country and countrymen.

We have enough on our plate.

My civilizational agenda does not include your bloodlines ....

Chill.

Cheers, Doc

Mastan khan i agree with u but in islamic law someone does blashmy on our PROPHET MOHAMNAD P. B. U. H he should be punished with death and we follow our law not western but if she is innocent islam prohabited to punish her for crime she not commited as simple as this take the right path of ALLAH given to you forget the consequences of MULLAHS and West one way or other ALLAH will take you out but tak we a right path

Hi,

What Islamic Law does that---? Who created this law---? Did Prophet Mohammad pbuh made this law or Allah the merciful made this law---?

1- And who are you to decide what's justified or not?
2- she said a lot of other things as well. Things like your Prophet died with worms in his body and he married KhadijaRA for money etc.
3- There was no score to settle. People didn't have any dispute with her, nor did they gain anything in this except hate from people like you.
4- The only one with responding with knee-jerk reactions here is you.

Hi,

This Lawyer is blatantly lying about his solid proofs---. The supreme court judges in their questions tore apart the witness statements and the lawyers statements into pieces and the procedure that was carried out---.

He says " dangerous words---"---what dangerous words---. You use vulgarity and profanity 1000 times worst than ever---.

whatever you call it mullah or whatever! you can't change your religion.insult of prophet is insult of religion and anyone who accepts islam( not talking about liberals) must have a duty.unfortunately liberals have destroyed the roots of this country and if we continue this wahhabism,shiaism and afghanism inside pakistan,pakistan would soon become liberal pakistan.this is a time when muslim offers prayers just to make themselves good in front of others.this is a time when non muslims mock your religion,insult your religion,humiliate you but you can't do anything because most of our institutions are full of these liberals.they have overtaken our country.

Thank you @IbnAbdullah

Thank you for psoting this video---. The justice just ripped apart the case---which was full of lies deceipt and deception by my muslim brethren---if I may call them---.

The remarks of Justice Khossa would go into the history books and will be taught in the classes of jurisprudence the world over for the coming centuries---.

I am proud of this judge---what courage and integrity---.

Enjoy the video---and shame on the haters---.

Back
Top Bottom