What's new

If I were the judge of Asia Bibi's case

Each Pakistani's next step should be to register Rizvi under 295C.

Get to your local station and start registering an FIR against him under 295C.

On a site of and full of Muslims, my only agenda remains my own country and countrymen.

We have enough on our plate.

My civilizational agenda does not include your bloodlines ....

Chill.

Cheers, Doc
You can make your country in india usa or in Europe.
You are referred in Quran as Magians (or Majoos in Arabic)

Indeed, those who have believed and those who were Jews and the Sabeans and the Christians and the Magians and those who associated with Allah - Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed Allah is, over all things, Witness. Quran 22:17
This majoosi want a majoosi country on iran and Turkish border.
want to make another Israel but this one in the name of fire.they are dreaming like Jews they can also get the land from Muslim countries.
Thier target is land between iran and turkey.where kurds are fighting.
They should butcher every majoosi on their land if they ever give even hint of it.according to majoosi are already working on this.

You can make your country in india usa or in Europe.

This majoosi want a majoosi country on iran and Turkish border.
want to make another Israel but this one in the name of fire.they are dreaming like Jews they can also get the land from Muslim countries.
Thier target is land between iran and turkey.where kurds are fighting.
They should butcher every majoosi on their land if they ever give even hint of it.according to majoosi are already working on this.

It's not Muslim land to start with.

You guys (Pakistanis) can't do squat.

Not to us in India.

Not to us in Iran.

Not to us in Iraq or Syria.

On the other side, it was a Majoosi General leading an army of Hindus that broke you in two.

You have a LOT to pay us back for. I suggest you get down to it asap and start with the 5000 odd Majoosis living in your country.

Will be what some of the rest of us need to realise that the war is not yet done ....

And maybe ... just MAYBE .... wake our sleeping millennially confused brothers to the right of you.

Cheers, Doc

It's not Muslim land to start with.

You guys (Pakistanis) can't do squat.

Not to us in India.

Not to us in Iran.

Not to us in Iraq or Syria.

On the other side, it was a Majoosi General leading an army of Hindus that broke you in two.

You have a LOT to pay us back for. I suggest you get down to it asap and start with the 5000 odd Majoosis living in your country.

Will be what some of the rest of us need to realise that the war is not yet done ....

Cheers, Doc
Majoosi in our country are very patriotic community.
Why we harm them. But any majoosi who want to grab a land from muslim world should be dealt heavy hand.we dont a majoosi Israel.
They should nip it in the buds.

Majoosi in our country are very patriotic community.
Why we harm them. But any majoosi who want to grab a land from muslim world should be dealt heavy hand.we dont a majoosi Israel.
They should nip it in the buds.

Let me clear delusions for you.

No Majoosi likes Islam.

Most of us don't like Muslims either.

Some like me (and my dad) have new found sympathy at how you guys are being unfairly hit all over the world nowadays, including in India.

Which is why you see Sanghis abuse me here of suffering from Stockholm syndrome where you guys are cobcconce.

Does not matter.

I am answerable to no one.

A Majoosis sense of right and wrong and fair play is hardwired to his civilizational and spiritual DNA.

It is his faith in Ahura Mazda. His belief that he is the oldest and the ones chosen FIRST.

Do not confuse our dislike for hate.

Our blood hatred is racial. It has nothing to do with the God you now follow.

Cheers, Doc

1. Punishment for blasphemy against Islam and The Holy Messenger pbuh is and shall remain death. Get over it! But it needs to be applied to muslims who humiliate other religions and religious figures of other religions.
2. Of the 25 to 26 witnesses, only two were available on the incident day while 5 from the house of jirga and all of their statements contradicted each other. Therefore it is NOT proven that she committed blasphemy. The benefit of any doubt shall go to the accused. I am proud to say that this is an ISLAMIC practice that was adopted by the western judicial systems, not the other way around.
3. There is also evidence that her religion was humiliated FIRST by a woman allegedly named oreen because asia drank water from her cup and she retaliated which is understandable. The Holy Quran orders muslims not to humiliate other religions so that they don't retaliate in kind out of anger and ignorance. But asia bibi denies offending Islam or the Three Holy Prophet pbuh and the prosecution failed to produce this noreen lady (as far as I know) so the claims of that entire event is dubious at best.
4. hindus on this forum don't bother trying to share your opinions in this matter, it's neither your problem nor your place. worry about the fascist psycho racist rapists running a muck in your own country.

Hi,

Prophet Mohammad never punished anyone for humiliating him or calling him with bad names---and neither did Allah ask any muslim to protect HIS name---.

1. What muslims are doing is totally against the cardinal rules of Islam---.

2. What muslims are saying is Allah is not strong---HE does not have the ability to protect the name of His prophet's integrity---so the muslim has taken it upon himself to seek revenge---.
Allah doesnt interfere in the affairs of this world, He has sent down his word n will pass His verdict on the day of judgement, until then he has left upto the followers of His religion to guide the affairs of this world acc to His will, hence the term that man is Allahs caliph on earth. I expected the lonely immigrant to knw this.

There is one instance when Prophet SAW did punish someone.

And that instance must be verified and if this indeed happened then the matter must be investigated as to why the Prophet (PBUH) ordered the execution of the person when he forgave people who regularly threw garbage at him, constantly abused him verbally and physically, caused harm to his companions and friends, threatened him with violence and death and those who actually waged multiple wars against him in which he got wounded and his companions were martyred.

And we must die in shame if we get hyper when someone hurls a profanity at us but choose to keep quiet if someone does that to our Prophet SAW.

There is a difference between hate speech and freedom of speech. Mocking someone's faith and provoking someone to commit violence is no small thing.

Well, Islam teaches us patience and forgiveness, if we get angry when someone hurls profanities at us it is our weakness and not the teachings of Islam.

Having said that, I agree that there is a massive difference between freedom of speech and hate speeches, however do you think it would be justified to execute someone for verbal profanities?

They should stand up and save this lady .

That would take guts and character which they lack. I'd appreciate if they just stopped their 15 year old neighbour from joining, let alone stand up in public.

But it has to be said Pakistanis have shown great moral fortitude on this, one never sees this many Indians standing up on an RSS lynching thread.

If I were the judge, I would have cautioned her not to hurt others religious feelings. I'd do the same to the two women accusing her as well. And be done with it.

It's just sad to see people wanting death sentence for an illiterate women who is a mother of five, without concrete evidence.

Well, Islam teaches us patience and forgiveness,
There is no forgiveness for insulting Prophet SAW in an Islamic state. There is no second opinion about it. Each and every sect agrees that blasphemy musn't be allowed.

Don't try to make a new brand of Islam where blasphemy is tolerated under the guise of "freedom of speech".
@Desert Fox @django

if we get angry when someone hurls profanities at us it is our weakness and not the teachings of Islam.
Islam doesn't tell you to turn the other cheek.

If a jahil does that over a temporary issue, then we must ignore...but if your honor is being targeted then Islam and the law of the land allows you to sue that person.
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-law-made-simple-29718.html

, however do you think it would be justified to execute someone for verbal profanities?
If some one is deliberately mocking our ProphetSAW then YES.
That is akin to fasad fil arz.

We already let three highly educated blasphemers off the hook.
Asim Saed, Waqas Goraya and Salman Haider---admins of bhainsa mochi fb pages.
They posted blasphemous content on a daily basis. Hurting religious sentiments of people.
Once these swines were easily let go, people were bound to believe that Asia will also be let go just like them.

I would be restless...would lose my peace...imagine ,based on the evidence that was put forward before the judges ,it was proved she has in fact said something negative about mohammed...and imagine you were one of the judges..you have to hand out death punishment for something which in today's internet era is so common...people abuse each othrrs god day in and day out on net..(in countries like US and UK ,people even criticise each others religionss publicly)
The judges wouldn't have a choice..even if they want to turn down the high court's judgement,they have to worry about ransacking of the country by the religiouss groups...they have to worry about someone shooting them down and becoming a hero in the eyes of fanatic common masses...thank god ,i am not a judge and dont have to face such a difficilt situation
exactly much like in babri masjid case

She confessed of having committed the crime.

It was no false accusation.

The law was there to punish her.

There is one instance when Prophet SAW did punish someone.

And we must die in shame if we get hyper when someone hurls a profanity at us but choose to keep quiet if someone does that to our Prophet SAW.

There is a difference between hate speech and freedom of speech. Mocking someone's faith and provoking someone to commit violence is no small thing.
CONFESSED IN FRONT OF PANCHIAT ...now keeping what happened to people who didnt (like mashal khan and christain couple) tell me what else would have she done..

we are not discussing the fact whether she did it or not..probably did(my gut feeling), the discussion is whether there is ample evidence..absolutely not

And that instance must be verified and if this indeed happened then the matter must be investigated
You don't know about it so it is better to learn about history of Islam before commenting.

ProphetSAW had the right to forgive. There is a time and place for everything.
Should we be forgiving such swines?
Plz do tell me if that is freedom of speech or not.

CONFESSED IN FRONT OF PANCHIAT
Also in SSP's office.
Also infront of session court.

And you don't confess infront of a lynch mob---rather you deny out of fear.

And I am not saying to come on streets and destroy public property either.

There is no forgiveness for insulting Prophet SAW in an Islamic state. There is no second opinion about it. Each and every sect agrees that blasphemy musn't be allowed.

Don't try to make a new brand of Islam where blasphemy is tolerated under the guise of "freedom of speech".
@Desert Fox @django

Islam doesn't tell you to turn the other cheek.

If a jahil does that over a temporary issue, then we must ignore...but if your honor is being targeted then Islam and the law of the land allows you to sue that person.
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-law-made-simple-29718.html

If some one is deliberately mocking our ProphetSAW then YES.
That is akin to fasad fil arz.

We already let three highly educated blasphemers off the hook.
Asim Saed, Waqas Goraya and Salman Haider---admins of bhainsa mochi fb pages.
They posted blasphemous content on a daily basis. Hurting religious sentiments of people.
Once these swines were easily let go, people were bound to believe that Asia will also be let go just like them.
Whatever the constitution of Pakistan decides should be the punishment for blasphemy of Rasool-e-Pak , it is mandatory that it is implemented and respected by citizens, we all should respect the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan PERIOD, having said that those that make false allegations they also ought to face the full force of the law and so should those that incite murder of judges, mutiny of our beloved armed forces and idiots who smash properties, vehicles of innocents etc, I have no doubt their is a foreign hand at play, we have all seen the hatred of Deoband Madarsa Gangadesh for Pakistan, I suspect the same thing is true in Bareilly.Kudos bhai

You don't know about it so it is better to learn about history of Islam before commenting.

ProphetSAW had the right to forgive. There is a time and place for everything.
Should we be forgiving such swines?
Plz do tell me if that is freedom of speech or not.

Also in SSP's office.
Also infront of session court.

And you don't confess infront of a lynch mob---rather you deny out of fear.

And I am not saying to come on streets and destroy public property either.
not infront of session court, or SSP office, this is a rumour. SSP has simply forwarded the same confession that happened in panchiat...the difference between trila court and supreme court decision is based upon panchiat confession and conflict of interest which the trial court didnt believe and supreme court believed. apprently trail court did nt thought that two women who just had a fight and lied that they didnt had a conflict of interest neither they believed that the panchiat put any pressure on her..

i am amazed how much lie has been perpetuated in this case..i am also amazed that people dont fear their prophet and God in lying so bluntly in this case

Back
Top Bottom