What's new

If I were the judge of Asia Bibi's case

If I were judge , I will decide on merit as Supreme Court did it. Pakistan is not banana Republic .

not infront of session court, or SSP office, this is a rumour. SSP has simply forwarded the same confession that happened in panchiat...the difference between trila court and supreme court decision is based upon panchiat confession and conflict of interest which the trial court didnt believe and supreme court believed. apprently trail court did nt thought that two women who just had a fight and lied that they didnt had a conflict of interest neither they believed that the panchiat put any pressure on her..

i am amazed how much lie has been perpetuated in this case..i am also amazed that people dont fear their prophet and God in lying so bluntly in this case
We can't be sure of anything. The only ones who know the truth are Asia and the bunch of women.
But we must see what the other side has to say as well.
The main weakness in the case was that the plaintiff were not those women but the local imam.

We can't be sure of anything. The only ones who know the truth are Asia and the bunch of women.
The main weakness in the case was that the plaintiff were not those women but the local imam.
And here is the actual truth.

There is no forgiveness for insulting Prophet SAW in an Islamic state. There is no second opinion about it. Each and every sect agrees that blasphemy musn't be allowed.

Don't try to make a new brand of Islam where blasphemy is tolerated under the guise of "freedom of speech".
@Desert Fox @django

Islam doesn't tell you to turn the other cheek.

If a jahil does that over a temporary issue, then we must ignore...but if your honor is being targeted then Islam and the law of the land allows you to sue that person.
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-law-made-simple-29718.html

If some one is deliberately mocking our ProphetSAW then YES.
That is akin to fasad fil arz.

We already let three highly educated blasphemers off the hook.
Asim Saed, Waqas Goraya and Salman Haider---admins of bhainsa mochi fb pages.
They posted blasphemous content on a daily basis. Hurting religious sentiments of people.
Once these swines were easily let go, people were bound to believe that Asia will also be let go just like them.
Insults against the sacred pillars of our society should be taken seriously, because once the precedent has been set then this will have a domino effect where nothing sacred will be spared, because hey, why not? If one can (Nauzubillah) insult the Prophet (SAW) and get away with it then why can't one insult the noble Quran? And then what is left after that? So the punishment should be death penalty (which we have and it's a good thing). However due to the magnitude of the crime and the punishment it entails accusations of blasphemy must have ample and irrefuateable evidence to support the case against the accused, like the examples you have posted of the Facebook and social media posts. Such open blasphemy should not even be tolerated and the culprits punished through legal methods.

False accusations of blasphemy should not be tolerated either because it isn't a matter of games and manipulating the system for personal vandettas, should this be proven, the punishment should also be death penalty IMHO.

Also, IMHO, such cases involving blasphemy should not be publicized and media should be kept ignorant of the cases because the media is only looking to inflame the situation, because in the event that the accused is proven to be innocent people will think they can get away with desecrating the sacred while others will riot and form lynch mobs because the accused was not punished.

We see today what has become of Western societies after everything sacred and necessary to sustain the spiritual and moral needs of the people has been torn down and trodden upon in the name of "free speech" and "free expression". Nothing has been spared, from the religious institutions to the family unit.

Last edited:
However due to the magnitude of the crime and the punishment it entails accusations of blasphemy must have ample and irrefuateable evidence to support the case against the accused, like the examples you have posted of the Facebook and social media posts. Such open blasphemy should not even be tolerated and the culprits punished through legal methods.
People on pdf defended the admins of those facebook pages.
Then there was another category of pdf-ians who wanted them hanged but not for blasphemy but for saying things against army.

These people were let off the hook by the courts/state. Now how can you make the people believe the courts when those who committed open blasphemy were flown out of the country?
False accusations of blasphemy should not be tolerated either because it isn't a matter of games and manipulating the system for personal vandettas, should this be proven, the punishment should also be death penalty IMHO.
Yes indeed.
Also, IMHO, such cases involving blasphemy should not be publicized and media should be kept ignorant of the cases because the media is only looking to inflame the situation, because in the event that the accused is proven to be innocent people will think they can get away with desecrating the sacred while others will riot and form lynch mobs because the accused was not punished.
That is a very important point you have raised.
Hope that govt does something regarding media coverage of such cases.

If she is found guilty by the courts then the punishment should follow. If she is not then there should be no infringement. Either way courts/state should not waiver from any kind pressure.

this is shameful what Pakistan is doing to this woman.

Now i read that she was barred by the pakistani authorities to leave the country , even though she was acquitted by the court.

The reason : an agreement reached between the Government and the Islamic party that they would stop the protests if she would be stopped from leaving.

It is shameful that she needs to flee to save her life , even more shameful is that some fanatics are barring her escape and that the government surrenders to such a lynch mob.

Is it the law that governs Pakistan or a lynch mob mentality ?

~

Now the lawyers have run away..so expect more delay what kinda Islamic people threaten the judges ...

Hi,

You get hyper because you do not have any character---.

Muslims get hyper---because they have no character---.

Off course it was a fraudulent and deceitful accusation.

The muslim women degraded the christian woman's religion--belief and their prophet aka son of God---and in retaliation the christian woman stated something---.

The muslim women were the instigators---.
i'm worried that Pakistan turns into an Islamic state, no tolerance at all for other believers. who dares to invest in Pakistan? In China, even you said Mao Ze dong is a pig or CCP is peice of shit, wont get you killed. this is way taken too far. why Pakistan just.straitly ban other religions.at the first begining?

i'm worried that Pakistan turns into an Islamic state, no tolerance at all for other believers. who dares to invest in Pakistan? In China, even you said Mao Ze dong is a pig or CCP is peice of shit, wont get you killed. this is way taken too far. why Pakistan just.straitly ban other religions.at the first begining?

Hi,

Modern day pakistanis are basically COWARDS at heart when it comes to management of the nation---.

Pakistanis have no personal history of a nation state---they were basically servants of the conquerers for 100's of years---.

That makes them clueless to what needs to be done to manage a state---.

Hi,

Modern day pakistanis are basically COWARDS at heart when it comes to management of the nation---.

Pakistanis have no personal history of a nation state---they were basically servants of the conquerers for 100's of years---.

That makes them clueless to what needs to be done to manage a state---.

When you say they you’re included. You can say you’re American as much as you want but it doesn’t make you any more American.

When you say they you’re included. You can say you’re American as much as you want but it doesn’t make you any more American.

Hi,

Your sarcasm is accepted---but that does not change the fact that the pakistanis are cowards when in come to managing the writ of the state-----.

Just barely a 1000 demonstrators chickened out Imran Khan's govt---.

The Great Sheharyar Afridi---the interior minister is flapping his wings like a chicken---.

Govt is not run successfuly by kind and honest people alone---.

You have to be a GANGSTER AT HEART to rule and force the rule of law---.

It is held by a string---

You are right, that must be more comfortable for the minorities, I suppose. :D

=======================

Back on topic, if I were the judge in this case, I would ask all the lower courts, including the High Court, for an explanation of just how all the basic errors cited in the final SC judgement were allowed to happen in violation of basic lawful procedures.

Last edited:
I would have waited till PM Chinese tour was over. Timing was all wrong.

You are right, that must be more comfortable for the minorities, I suppose. :D

=======================

Back on topic, if I were the judge in this case, I would ask all the lower courts, including the High Court, for an explanation of just how all the basic errors cited in the final SC judgement were allowed to happen in violation of basic lawful procedures.

Hi,

So is the green---.

And yes---the lower court judges should be sent a reprimand letter---or should be terminated from their jobs---.

This case had no legs from the begining---. It was farudulent---it was deceptive---it was deceitful---.

Back
Top Bottom