What's new

If I were the judge of Asia Bibi's case

Hi,

So is the green---.

And yes---the lower court judges should be sent a reprimand letter---or should be terminated from their jobs---.

This case had no legs from the begining---. It was farudulent---it was deceptive---it was deceitful---.

And yet what is happening to the entire country over this matter is a national disgrace, and being allowed to fester for reasons not clear to me.

And yet what is happening to the entire country over this matter is a national disgrace, and being allowed to fester.

Hi,

Because there is no one to counter and the country is being run by another coward so far---.

Running a country is a ruthless business---.

You want to bring the country out of despair---you have to be an Indira Gandhi---you have to be a Margaret Thatcher---ruthless vicious and brutal---.

Hi,

Because there is no one to counter and the country is being run by another coward so far---.

Running a country is a ruthless business---.

You want to bring the country out of despair---you have to be an Indira Gandhi---you have to be a Margaret Thatcher---ruthless vicious and brutal---.

Right now, according to the prevailing wisdom at PDF, Pakistan is being run by the dream team everyone so fervently wished for not that long ago.

Right now, according to the prevailing wisdom at PDF, Pakistan is being run by the dream team everyone so fervently wished for not that long ago.

Hi,

Indeed it is being run by a dream team---and we are learning that this team has shrunken ballz when it comes to imposing the rule of law and enforcing order in the society---.

Because there is no one to counter and the country is being run by another coward --
I'm not sure who is "running" Pakistan, are you? The PM can't give orders to law enforcement and the army with any greater effectiveness than his predecessor could.

Hi,

Indeed it is being run by a dream team---and we are learning that this team has shrunken ballz when it comes to imposing the rule of law and enforcing order in the society---.

They must have their reasons for now. I am willing to wait and given them more time to show what they can actually achieve. It is only fair.

They must have their reasons for now. I am willing to wait and given them more time to show what they can actually achieve. It is only fair.

Hi,

Possible waiting for the chinese trip to be over---.

Hi,

Possible waiting for the chinese trip to be over---.

That could very well be the reason for now. After all, there is nothing like civil unrest at home when trying to rustle up foreign investment and funds from abroad to shake the confidence of investors.

I would be restless...would lose my peace...imagine ,based on the evidence that was put forward before the judges ,it was proved she has in fact said something negative about mohammed...and imagine you were one of the judges..you have to hand out death punishment for something which in today's internet era is so common...people abuse each othrrs god day in and day out on net..(in countries like US and UK ,people even criticise each others religionss publicly)
The judges wouldn't have a choice..even if they want to turn down the high court's judgement,they have to worry about ransacking of the country by the religiouss groups...they have to worry about someone shooting them down and becoming a hero in the eyes of fanatic common masses...thank god ,i am not a judge and dont have to face such a difficilt situation
People need to realized ,,,,insulting Mohammad PBUH is like spitting on the moon.

That could very well be the reason for now. After all, there is nothing like civil unrest at home when trying to rustle up foreign investment and funds from abroad to shake the confidence of investors.

Hi,

None better than China to understand how to quash a threat against the state---.

Except that China has functioning institutions.
That's not fair, is it? From my point of view Pakistan has functioning institutions of police, defense, and courts; they just don't answer to anyone other than themselves.

That's not fair, is it? From my point of view Pakistan has functioning institutions of police, defense, and courts; they just don't answer to anyone other than themselves.

Is that a fair standard to evaluate "functioning"?

It's not Somalia and it's not the Cultural Revolution. It's not even today's Libya.

No, but is there provision of justice that is fair and timely, and the rule of law for all?

Back
Top Bottom