What's new

If I were the judge of Asia Bibi's case

On a site of and full of Muslims, my only agenda remains my own country and countrymen.
We have enough on our plate.
My civilizational agenda does not include your bloodlines ....
Chill.
Cheers, Doc
duh...that is why I did not quote you because what LoveIcon said does not matter to you. Carry-on my wayward son, there will be peace when you are done....

duh...that is why I did not quote you because what LoveIcon said does not matter to you. Carry-on my wayward son, there will be peace when you are done....

On the contrary, your world will only find peace when the Persians are done.

What is done by war, cannot be undone in peace.

Cheers, Doc

Maybe today is your red panty night, Good luck with your Persians

Thank you.

In an ideal world Indic bloodlines would stay out of this ...

But then some have taken it upon themselves to carry another man's banner.

What will be will be.

Cheers, Doc

Hi,

In the name of Allah---The merciful---The Benevolent---.

Creation of Pakistan is of the will of Allah---and so is the flag---the green and white---.

The flag of pakistan has a clear message for the muslims---the white holds the flag---. If it was not the will of Allah---the flag would not be designed as such----.

Enjoy the video

Thank you.
In an ideal world Indic bloodlines would stay out of this …
But then some have taken it upon themselves to carry another man's banner.
What will be will be.
Cheers, Doc
I didn't think you were the Navy type but....."jab mian biwi razi to kiya kare qazi" :enjoy:

I apologize for having fun at your expense if you are offended.

I didn't think you were the Navy type but....."jab mian biwi razi to kiya kare qazi" :enjoy:

I apologize for having fun at your expense if you are offended.

Nothing to apologize about man. Nothings really "personal" on an online forum.

I'm just enjoying myself in a long time at the way things are moving in the middle east.

I'm probably a dreamer.

I Whatsapped my dad.

His 78 years of wisdom one liner ...

"My view. Alice in Wonderland"

So you're not alone.

Cheers, Doc

She confessed of having committed the crime.

It was no false accusation.

The law was there to punish her.

There is one instance when Prophet SAW did punish someone.

And we must die in shame if we get hyper when someone hurls a profanity at us but choose to keep quiet if someone does that to our Prophet SAW.

There is a difference between hate speech and freedom of speech. Mocking someone's faith and provoking someone to commit violence is no small thing.

Hi,

And there were 100's where the Prophet of Allah forgave everyone---. And the incidence that you mention---was not for humiliating or degrading the Prophet pbuh.

Her prophet and and religion were insulted and degraded at first---which made her retort back---.

In that incidence---all the muslims involved should have been sentenced to death as well---.

Last edited:
Hi,

You get hyper because you do not have any character---.

Muslims get hyper---because they have no character---.

Off course it was a fraudulent and deceitful accusation.

The muslim women degraded the christian woman's religion--belief and their prophet aka son of God---and in retaliation the christian woman stated something---.

The muslim women were the instigators---.

Friend, you have hit the crux of the matter. The majority of people who want this lady killed are simply cowards who think sacrificing her will stop their fellow zombies destroying everything. They want society to kill her because they don't have the balls to stand up to these mullahs.

They don't have the character to be honest about it either - talking about how guilty she is, knowing full well her guilt or innocence is unimportant to them, they just need her killed to pacify these people they're terrified of.

Friend, you have hit the crux of the matter. The majority of people who want this lady killed are simply cowards who think sacrificing her will stop their fellow zombies destroying everything. They want society to kill her because they don't have the balls to stand up to these mullahs.

They don't have the character to be honest about it either - talking about how guilty she is, knowing full well her guilt or innocence is unimportant to them, they just need her killed to pacify these people they're terrified of.
They should stand up and save this lady .

Back
Top Bottom