What's new

If I were the judge of Asia Bibi's case

YOUR RE
Hi,

You get hyper because you do not have any character---.

Muslims get hyper---because they have no character---.

Off course it was a fraudulent and deceitful accusation.

The muslim women degraded the christian woman's religion--belief and their prophet aka son of God---and in retaliation the christian woman stated something---.

The muslim women were the instigators-
Are you belong to some other faith ?

Hi,

The muslim women degraded the christian woman's religion--belief and their prophet aka son of God---and in retaliation the christian woman stated something---.

The muslim women were the instigators---.
Character?
Give me a break. So a coward who does not have the courage to fight back with a bully who says things about his mother has got character?
It is the utter lack of self-respect.

We here call that being shameless.

And one must be an idiot if he believes that any Muslim will disrespect JesusA.S.

You too have missed the point I was making.

Abrahamic Prophets were not the only Prophets.

They all followed long after the first Prophet.

And I've seen tons of Muslims disrespecting him and his religion.

Which is hugely ironical ....

Not to mention the first Muslims in your own Prophet's time.

Cheers, Doc

You also missed the point, As per belief of Muslims, God sent 124K messengers in different times and different places. We know about handful which are mentioned in Quran or earlier books. So, how you can claim that Muslims disrespecting other prophets when they don't even know the names of those?

And, Don't come up with "I've seen" comment without any proof because you probably don't even know that Muslim pray for Abraham in every prayer 5 times in a day, you aren't aware of importance of Durood-e-Ibrahim for Muslims, you probably also not aware of the fact that 5th pillar of Islam Hajj is remembrance of journey of Abraham with his wife and son so is Eid-i-Qurban - if you knew about these thing, you wouldn't have come up with this idiotic argument.

Hi,

The muslim women were the instigators---.
And do only Muslims get hyper?
What's this then?
https://injury.findlaw.com/torts-and-personal-injuries/defamation-law-the-basics.html

One displays his lack of character is when he digests the abuses and mockery like a beghairat.

There is a difference between free speech and hate speech. Blasphemy falls under the hate speech category.

So, how you can claim that Muslims disrespecting other prophets when they don't even know the names of those?

Ever went through a Pak vs India thread?
The language these supposedly highly educated "English medium schooled" pricks use against Hindu God's and beliefs is utterly nasty and disgusting - - - - - -.

They ain't better than those illiterate joes when it come to morals and being civilized. All they have is some fancy degree at their disposal to show off. I think they were handed over to a maid to be taken care of as soon as they were born - - - - -.

Why did she say such a thing? What compelled her? The person who mocked Islam was not Aasia but it was the Muslim woman who said "kay tum nay is mein paani pe ker bartaan paleet ker diya hai" is this Islam?
That is no justification to insult a ProphetSAW 1400 years before.

Fights with other women then chooses to mock their Prophet. Then some intellechawals here defend her move.

The muslim women degraded the christian woman's religion--belief and their prophet aka son of God-
That never happened...even according to her own statement.

Fight was over a water glass.

You also missed the point, As per belief of Muslims, God sent 124K messengers in different times and different places. We know about handful which are mentioned in Quran or earlier books. So, how you can claim that Muslims disrespecting other prophets when they don't even know the names of those?

And, Don't come up with "I've seen" comment without any proof because you probably don't even know that Muslim pray for Abraham in every prayer 5 times in a day, you aren't aware of importance of Durood-e-Ibrahim for Muslims, you probably also not aware of the fact that 5th pillar of Islam Hajj is remembrance of journey of Abraham with his wife and son so is Eid-i-Qurban - if you knew about these thing, you wouldn't have come up with this idiotic argument.

Sigh.

Full circle back to Abraham.

Bro, let me spell it out to you.

Zoroastrianism was the dominant region in the entire west and central Asia and it had exerted it's political rule over all the Arab vassal states for over two thousand years when Muhammad was born.

Zoroastrianism and it's older continuum Mithraism impacted all the way into most of Europe as part of the Greco-Roman empire and theology.

Towards the birth of Islam, predating it, it was the state religion of the Roman empire for 400 years, alongside Christianity ... existing side by side.

I'll be clearer.

There is no mention of Zarathustra or Zoroastrianism in the Koran because it was politically expedient not to have those there.

This will of course go against the belief system of all devout Muslims, so I'll let it lie here ....

Cheers, Doc

Muhammad (S.A.W) when alive, faced all criticism and all garbage directed at him with patience and returned it with kindness and compassion.
Means that we must present blasphemers with cakes and strawberries?
Please stop being stupid.

Thats like allowing hate speech.
Next if someone says shia kaffir or sunni kaffir that should also be allowed?

We won't tolerate any kind of speech against army, against sects, against country, against our parents, against ourselves coz thats hate speech....we then file defametion suits and article 6....But but but let people mock our ProphetSAW.

She confessed of having committed the crime.

It was no false accusation.

The law was there to punish her.
Confession made infront of Police is not admissible in court.

You are too shallow to understand what I wrote.

And its impact ....

The one guy who can, I recently unfriended for disrespect.

Safe to say I would have been hanged in any Muslim country.

My nose is angular and proud like any Parsi nose.

Cheers, Doc
Why you would be hanged?

Confession made infront of Police is not admissible in court.
She was sentenced to death by courts---sentence was not based on police confession but confession infront of magistrate which is the normal procedure here.

Sigh.

Zoroastrianism was the dominant region in the entire west and central Asia and it had exerted it's political rule over all the Arab vassal states for over two thousand years when Muhammad was born.

Zoroastrianism and it's older continuum Mithraism impacted all the way into most of Europe as part of the Greco-Roman empire and theology.

Towards the birth of Islam, predating it, it was the state religion of the Roman empire for 400 years, alongside Christianity ... existing side by side.

I'll be clearer.

There is no mention of Zarathustra or Zoroastrianism in the Koran because it was politically expedient not to have those there.

This will of course go against the belief system of all devout Muslims, so I'll let it lie here ....

Cheers, Doc
Why?
She was sentenced to death by courts---sentence was not based on police confession but confession infront of magistrate which is the normal procedure here.
There are tons of loops in that case,most importantly main complainant isn't an eye witness and every other main witnesses has contradicted with statement of the other one's,what court is suppose to do?
Lower courts are always under pressure.

Why?

There are tons of loops in that case,most importantly main complainant isn't an eye witness and every other main witnesses has contradicted with statement of the other one's,what court is suppose to do?

Let it be.

It's not new either.

But I came to the conclusion on my own and then read about the controversy raging for centuries.

Cheers, Doc

Sigh.

I'll be clearer.

Cheers, Doc

Aww.... So, it's all about your feel of being left out. You could've said it earlier instead of concocting story of Muslims disrespecting Prophets & Torah and Bible etc.

Why?

She herself confessed---infront of the judge which can not be declared as forced.

And there is no justification to spare someone just because she was told not to make the glass "paleet" (A Hindu concept). That is no big provocation as to insult someone's Prophet SW who had nothing to do with the whole affair.

Loopholes, there may have been. But people here are defending her because of the secular keera up their posteriors. Not because of any legal issue. These same people would be OK to hang someone who disrespects army, or their family---lekin disrespect bardasht agar karni hai tou sirf hamaray Nabi SW ki disrespect bardasht karni hay.
In this whole thread, not one person defended her because of legal loop holes but they gave the bhashan that we should develop the mada of bardasht in us to tolerate the practice of blasphemy worldwide.

Aww.... So, it's all about your feel of being left out. You could've said it earlier instead of concocting story of Muslims disrespecting Prophets & Torah and Bible etc.

As I said, it's your site.

Let it rest.

You have your beliefs. I respect your right to have them.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom