What's new

If I were the judge of Asia Bibi's case

You are too shallow to understand what I wrote.

And its impact ....

The one guy who can, I recently unfriended for disrespect.

Safe to say I would have been hanged in any Muslim country.

My nose is angular and proud like any Parsi nose.

Cheers, Doc
For me to understand, you have to not ramble and get on with the question. But you yourself are dumbfounded over what to carry on for the sake of argument.

Now I am sure that the esteemed knowledgeable person :sarcastic: that you are, you would know that it's mostly Muslims who are booked under blasphemy laws in Pakistan?

For me to understand, you have to not ramble and get on with the question. But you yourself are dumbfounded over what to carry on for the sake of argument.

Now I am sure that the esteemed knowledgeable person :sarcastic: that you are, you would know that it's mostly Muslims who are booked under blasphemy laws in Pakistan?

Ok leave it.

Let's get on with the topic.

You win and are right. This is me crawling back into my majoosi cave.

Cheers, Doc

Let justice be served may the heavens fall
First we have to determine if it's JUSTICE or INJUSTICE. :smart:

The right to terrorize others isnt a right its a wrong on Indian view on this matter it is irrelevant and if they criticize they will be shown the mirror
The real matter is blood thirst in the name of religion how many shanti nagars need to occur for the blood thirst to fade?
So its simple na, If people want the laws to be repealed then whats stopping them? As a supporter of PTI, the ruling party, you should show faith in the system.

So its simple na, If people want the laws to be repealed then whats stopping them? As a supporter of PTI, the ruling party, you should show faith in the system.
Justive is being served pen di siris are crying

Imran Khan vocally supported Salman Taseer jsyk

Justive is being served pen di siris are crying

Imran Khan vocally supported Salman Taseer jsyk
And who served the justice? Judiciary! Not Salman Taseer or IK for that matter. People gotta have more faith in the system, yes it ain't perfect but eventually we will get there. Not everything will please everyone all the time.

I would be restless...would lose my peace...imagine ,based on the evidence that was put forward before the judges ,it was proved she has in fact said something negative about mohammed...and imagine you were one of the judges..you have to hand out death punishment for something which in today's internet era is so common...people abuse each othrrs god day in and day out on net..(in countries like US and UK ,people even criticise each others religionss publicly)
The judges wouldn't have a choice..even if they want to turn down the high court's judgement,they have to worry about ransacking of the country by the religiouss groups...they have to worry about someone shooting them down and becoming a hero in the eyes of fanatic common masses...thank god ,i am not a judge and dont have to face such a difficilt situation

Muhammad (S.A.W) when alive, faced all criticism and all garbage directed at him with patience and returned it with kindness and compassion. Because no one is defined by what another says about them, but rather who they are down under. And when you know you are on the right path, you need not be bothered by those who are too weak to identify the darkness within them, let alone pulling themselves out of it.

And there are people in my country who think that Muhammad (S.A.W) can be disrespected by some words or images of ignorants who have nothing better to do but openly exhibit their inner corruption and hatred. Because their own lives ar ebased around insecurity. Because of course, confidence is always silent.

Muhammad (S.A.W) is disrespected when people burn property and block roads in his name. When they shout death slogans to others in his name. When the girls roaming around in manly skin, who claim to follow his religion, seek to dominate women to feel manly. When they can;t get their eyes off even a woman who walked out of her home fully covered.

Ignorance is bliss, and unfortunately we live in times where its prevalent and widespread...

Hi,

Prophet Mohammad never punished anyone for hu,iliating him or calling him with bad names---and neither did Allah ask any muslim to protect HIS name---.

1. What muslims are doing is totally against the cardinal rules of Islam---.

2. What muslims are saying is Allah is not strong---HE does not have the ability to protect the name of His prophet's integrity---so the muslim has taken it upon himself to seek revenge---.

Sir respect your writings but in this case I believe you need an insight as it's simply shows you are unable to meet the crux. I humbly request you to revisit the scripts or ask someone more knowledgeable person as we used to take it all for granted as people spent their life's for but when it's about techs oooo we need experts ... well I would say the same again with utmost respect that it's not about disagreement but lack of proper connecting sets as I believe you have known it.

She confessed of having committed the crime.

It was no false accusation.

It was a false confession because she was was forced to "confess" by a group of people.

"Furthermore, the alleged extra-judicial confession was not voluntary but rather resulted out of coercion and undue pressure as the appellant was forcibly brought before the complainant in presence of a gathering, who were threatening to kill her; as such, it cannot be made the basis of a conviction. There is an inordinate delay of about five days in lodging of the FIR which casts a serious doubt and shadow about the probity of the witnesses, and in fact, after the deliberations, a false story was concocted by the witnesses and reported to the police".

http://www.supremecourt.gov.pk/web/user_files/File/Crl.A._39_L_2015.pdf

If I show up at your door tomorrow with thugs and start threatening you and your family, sooner or later you will back down and confess to whatever bullshi¤ we make up. Unless you are superman of course.

I'm not really sure if Muslims respect all Prophets in the real world ....

Regardless of what your book might say.

The biggest pointer to me being the fact that Islam and the Quran has no mention of the original Prophet and Book on which ALL its base tenets are based and borrowed from.

The same with the Torah.

At least the Bible mentions the Magii (Zoroastrian priests).

And don't tell me about my nose.

Cheers, Doc

How many Muslims you have seen disrespecting the earlier Prophets or burning Torah/Bible? And your knowledge about Islam or Quran is not enough to make assertion, Believe on earlier Prophets and 3 Books is fundamental thing in Islam.

“We sent Jesus, son of Mary, in their footsteps, to confirm the Torah that had been sent before him: We gave him the Gospel with guidance, light, and confirmation of the Torah already revealed– a guide and lesson for those who take heed of God. … We sent to you [Muhammad] the Scripture with the truth, confirming the Scriptures that came before it, and with final authority over them.” (Quran, 5:46, 48)

mullah blood thirst will never fulfill even we hang 1 million or 1 billion non muslims

Muslims or non-Muslims both... mullahs will still want more blood.

I cannot stand the fact that they've established themselves as the "protectors" of the religion whereas they are responsible for raping its core principles, just like they rape under-aged boys.

Reapect to pakistani judges...in the face of such threats they delivered a brave judgement..kudos..

Took big balls for sure.

Nice to see the silent reticent majority also feeling free to voice themselves now.

Would have like to read @Retired Troll now ...

Cheers, Doc

How many Muslims you have seen disrespecting the earlier Prophets or burning Torah/Bible? And your knowledge about Islam or Quran is not enough to make assertion, Believe on earlier Prophets and 3 Books is fundamental thing in Islam.

“We sent Jesus, son of Mary, in their footsteps, to confirm the Torah that had been sent before him: We gave him the Gospel with guidance, light, and confirmation of the Torah already revealed– a guide and lesson for those who take heed of God. … We sent to you [Muhammad] the Scripture with the truth, confirming the Scriptures that came before it, and with final authority over them.” (Quran, 5:46, 48)

You too have missed the point I was making.

Abrahamic Prophets were not the only Prophets.

They all followed long after the first Prophet.

And I've seen tons of Muslims disrespecting him and his religion.

Which is hugely ironical ....

Not to mention the first Muslims in your own Prophet's time.

Cheers, Doc

If I show up at your door tomorrow with thugs and start threatening you and your family, sooner or later you will back down and confess to whatever bullshi¤ we make up. Unless you are superman of course.
You obviously don't have a clue as to the procedure of recording confession in front of a magistrate.

Hi,

Prophet Mohammad never punished anyone for hu,iliating him or calling him with bad names---and neither did Allah ask any muslim to protect HIS name---.

1. What muslims are doing is totally against the cardinal rules of Islam---.

2. What muslims are saying is Allah is not strong---HE does not have the ability to protect the name of His prophet's integrity---so the muslim has taken it upon himself to seek revenge---.
Mastan khan i agree with u but in islamic law someone does blashmy on our PROPHET MOHAMNAD P. B. U. H he should be punished with death and we follow our law not western but if she is innocent islam prohabited to punish her for crime she not commited as simple as this take the right path of ALLAH given to you forget the consequences of MULLAHS and West one way or other ALLAH will take you out but tak we a right path

Back
Top Bottom