What's new

If I were the judge of Asia Bibi's case

If Pakistan cannot protect its judges (forget Asia Bibi if and when she is released) then the best verdict I foresee is life in prison on some technicality.

Cheers, Doc

I'm not sure that's accurate or true.

Cheers, Doc
Yes judge of Qadri case was given exile to save his life .

I would be restless...would lose my peace...imagine ,based on the evidence that was put forward before the judges ,it was proved she has in fact said something negative about mohammed...and imagine you were one of the judges..you have to hand out death punishment for something which in today's internet era is so common...people abuse each othrrs god day in and day out on net..(in countries like US and UK ,people even criticise each others religionss publicly)
The judges wouldn't have a choice..even if they want to turn down the high court's judgement,they have to worry about ransacking of the country by the religiouss groups...they have to worry about someone shooting them down and becoming a hero in the eyes of fanatic common masses...thank god ,i am not a judge and dont have to face such a difficilt situation
Why would you be the judge, wont you rather be the judge at Muslims lynching cases over alleged disrespect to animals? But wait..the victims in those cases don't even get trials and are thrown six feet under, before any legal proceedings. Quit obsessing with us, our laws may not be perfect but we are nowhere near you people in oppression and brutality.

If Pakistan cannot protect its judges (forget Asia Bibi if and when she is released) then the best verdict I foresee is life in prison on some technicality.

Cheers, Doc

I'm not sure that's accurate or true.

Cheers, Doc
Then don't poke your nose in something if your ignorant to facts. Ever heard Muslims celebrate "Lets Draw Prophet..... Day"?

Then don't poke your nose in something if your ignorant to facts. Ever heard Muslims celebrate "Lets Draw Prophet..... Day"?
Comparing apples with oranges.

Muslims dishonour hindu gods , seen on Pak tv , on this forum ,that does not mean Muslims can't speak against extremism .like wise hindu ,Christians ,everyone is free to speak against extremists.

We can atleast speak against it like we speak against Indian beef ban
If that is what the majority wills, nothing will come out of voicing concerns alone. Pakistan is a democracy, the system works as per the demands of the largest mass.

Comparing apples with oranges.

Muslims dishonour hindu gods , seen on Pak tv , on this forum ,that does not mean Muslims can't speak against extremism .like wise hindu ,Christians ,everyone is free to speak against extremists.
Exactly don't compare yourself an Orange aka Saffroni ball to our situation. Not everything is about you, go crave attention elsewhere.

I'm not really sure if Muslims respect all Prophets in the real world ....

Regardless of what your book might say.

The biggest pointer to me being the fact that Islam and the Quran has no mention of the original Prophet and Book on which ALL its base tenets are based and borrowed from.

The same with the Torah.

At least the Bible mentions the Magii (Zoroastrian priests).

And don't tell me about my nose.

Cheers, Doc

She confessed of having committed the crime.

It was no false accusation.
The law was there to punish her.
There is one instance when Prophet SAW did punish someone.
And we must die in shame if we get hyper when someone hurls a profanity at us but choose to keep quiet if someone does that to our Prophet SAW.
There is a difference between hate speech and freedom of speech. Mocking someone's faith and provoking someone to commit violence is no small thing.

Why did she say such a thing? What compelled her? The person who mocked Islam was not Aasia but it was the Muslim woman who said "kay tum nay is mein paani pe ker bartaan paleet ker diya hai" is this Islam?

If that is what the majority wills, nothing will come out of voicing concerns alone. Pakistan is a democracy, the system works as per the demands of the largest mass.

Exactly don't compare yourself an Orange aka Saffroni ball to our situation. Not everything is about you, go crave attention elsewhere.
That is what Muricans and Gangadeshis say good to know you side with BJP on Babri mosque and beef ban

I'm not really sure if Muslims respect all Prophets in the real world ....

Regardless of what your book might say.

The biggest pointer to me being the fact that Islam and the Quran has no mention of the original Prophet and Book on which ALL its base tenets are based and borrowed from.

The same with the Torah.

At least the Bible mentions the Magii (Zoroastrian priests).

And don't tell me about my nose.

Cheers, Doc
If they don't refer to the Holy Book and seek guidance from elsewhere then they aren't following Islam properly. Islam forbids adultery & drinking but many Muslims indulge with them, does it mean the Haram has become Halal just because Muslims can't abide by the Islamic directives? :cuckoo:
The Islamic injunctions are precise and to the point. I don't see the need to address the rest of your post, until you can back your unfounded assertions with a proof of Pakistani's and Muslims escaping the blasphemy laws for disrespecting Prophet Issa (PBUH).

*My nose has no black heads, wheatish fair, and fits proportionately against my facial construct and it is right there where it belongs* :oops:

If they don't refer to the Holy Book and seek guidance from elsewhere then they aren't following Islam properly. Islam forbids adultery & drinking but many Muslims indulge with them, does it mean the Haram has become Halal just because Muslims can't abide by the Islamic directives? :cuckoo:
The Islamic injunctions are precise and to the point. I don't see the need to address the rest of your post, until you can back your unfounded assertions with a proof of Pakistani's and Muslims escaping the blasphemy laws for disrespecting Prophet Issa (PBUH).

*My nose has no black heads, wheatish fair, and fits proportionately against my facial construct and it is right there where it belongs* :oops:

You are too shallow to understand what I wrote.

And its impact ....

The one guy who can, I recently unfriended for disrespect.

Safe to say I would have been hanged in any Muslim country.

My nose is angular and proud like any Parsi nose.

Cheers, Doc

That is what Muricans and Gangadeshis say good to know you side with BJP on Babri mosque and beef ban
Hain:eek: Wanna hear something equally awkward but very apt?
Good to know you think, Umreeka and Saffroni Bharat should interfere in Pakistan's internal matters, after all it's the "What everyone says political correctness" that matters.
Good to know you think IK is impotent enough to not change anything. :lol:
Good to know you think Pakistani democracy is a sham :cray:

Hain:eek: Wanna hear something equally awkward but very apt?
Good to know you think, Umreeka and Saffroni Bharat should interfere in Pakistan's internal matters, after all it's the "What everyone says political correctness" that matters.
Good to know you think IK is impotent enough to not change anything. :lol:
Good to know you think Pakistani democracy is a sham :cray:
The right to terrorize others isnt a right its a wrong on Indian view on this matter it is irrelevant and if they criticize they will be shown the mirror
The real matter is blood thirst in the name of religion how many shanti nagars need to occur for the blood thirst to fade?

Muslims have high regard for all prophets. Had those Muslim women shown disrespect for Prophet Issa(PBUH) they too would be facing the blasphemy charges.

Hi,

The muslim women instigated a reaction---thus the muslim women be charged for blashemy---if there is any charge---because they were the instigators---and all those who were not there and became instigators---.

Once these muslims be executed for deception---the cases for blasphemy would disappear---.

Back
Top Bottom