What's new

IDF captures Iranian ship carrying advanced rockets for Gaza

The more Palestinians, the more difficult for Hebrews to control the situation tee hee :oops:

Arab Israelis now nearly 2 million. They can transfer Israeli army arms to Hamas and Hezbollah. :yu:

Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

Go and have a lie down. You're talking utter nonsense.

Population of Palestine nears 5 million. :victory: Israel got to be worried about this.

Palestinian territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh and don't call them 'palestinains' - they are poorly educated Bedouins, Egyptians, Syrians, Hejazzies etc not native to the land of Israel and home of the Jewish people.

Gulf=USA

You would have never gotten that money had the US not approved of it, and already went to corrupt Egyptian military leadership. The money hasn't went in the economy at all. A Kuwait parliament member stated this on live tv and your military leadership was vacationing in London.
You're wrong at this. This is not how it is. Look, I hated Mubarak, but to be fair to him, he had never done any favor to America that doesn't serve Egyptian interests. Egypt under his rule was the #1 American ally that has the most no at the UN against American formed resolutions. Egypt refused several times American requests to have basis in Egypt, or even have American arms depots in Egypt. Mubarak also refused to deploy Egyptian troops in Afghanistan or Iraq or to train them. Mubarak built an impressive Egyptian army, and military industry. Al-Sisi is the same.

You're wrong at this. This is not how it is. Look, I hated Mubarak, but to be fair to him, he had never done any favor to America that doesn't serve Egyptian interests. Egypt under his rule was the #1 American ally that has the most no at the UN against American formed resolutions. Egypt refused several times American requests to have basis in Egypt, or even have American arms depots in Egypt. Mubarak also refused to deploy Egyptian troops in Afghanistan or Iraq or to train them. Mubarak built an impressive Egyptian army, and military industry. Al-Sisi is the same.
Yes, though no doubt that Obama's backing of the MB has created a rift that's bigger than Mubarak's non-acquiescence towards the US.

You're wrong at this. This is not how it is. Look, I hated Mubarak, but to be fair to him, he had never done any favor to America that doesn't serve Egyptian interests. Egypt under his rule was the #1 American that has the most no at the UN against American formed resolutions. Egypt refused several times American requests to have basis in Egypt, or even have American arms depots in Egypt. Mubarak also refused to deploy Egyptian troops in Afghanistan or Iraq or to train them. Mubarak built an impressive Egyptian army, and military industry. Al-Sisi is the same.

I'm not speaking of Mubarak, his problem was corruption in the Egyptian economy. But, regarding military prowess and affairs he was good for Egypt but also for Gaza he didn't order any action against the tunnels. In that sense, yeah he was good. The current leader in my opinion is worse especially the way he's dealing with the protestors, freedom of speech, he's going way overboard trying to put random people jail and scaring people through violence. This will not work in my opinion, he's also killed many civilians in the Sinai who go unreported. He's acted against tunnels in Gaza based on false information, at least open the border. During mubarak era, he closed border for the most part and Palestinians had to resort to tunnels. This guy is closing both and Israel also gets a free pass to close all seven borders even though the Dutch offered security system to monitor goods. They don't allow any normal basic goods to enter Gaza except on a fixed basis where there will always be shortages to food, medicine, fuel, etc....

I've yet to see what he's going to do with the Egyptian economy and what happens if he's elected as president. If he changes his ways and enables freedom to Egyptian parties and people's and tackles corruption in Egypt and supports palestine then my opinion will change on him. But, being the person I am if cant justify his current path.

I'm not speaking of Mubarak, his problem was corruption in the Egyptian economy. But, regarding military prowess and affairs he was good for Egypt but also for Gaza he didn't order any action against the tunnels. In that sense, yeah he was good. The current leader in my opinion is worse especially the way he's dealing with the protestors, freedom of speech, he's going way overboard trying to put random people jail and scaring people through violence. This will not work in my opinion, he's also killed many civilians in the Sinai who go unreported. He's acted against tunnels in Gaza based on false information, at least open the border. During mubarak era, he closed border for the most part and Palestinians had to resort to tunnels. This guy is closing both and Israel also gets a free pass to close all seven borders even though the Dutch offered security system to monitor goods. They don't allow any normal basic goods to enter Gaza except on a fixed basis where there will always be shortages to food, medicine, fuel, etc....

I've yet to see what he's going to do with the Egyptian economy and what happens if he's elected as president. If he changes his ways and enables freedom to Egyptian parties and people's and tackles corruption in Egypt and supports palestine then my opinion will change on him. But, being the person I am if cant justify his current path.
Egypt was on the edge of collapse economically, politically, socially and in it's security, he had to take tough measures to restore peace and get Egypt back on it's feet. He had to as well to ban the parties that put hurdles on the way of reaching that. A country like Egypt is impossible to act over false info. What false info? You know what terrorist groups have been doing in Sinai.

Noones buying it,so don't waste your time with this BS propaganda!
The only "BS propaganda" is yours: never a source, lots of claims, and people who have to resort to street theatre to portray Israeli "crimes" because reality doesn't match the desired narrative.

You have a lot to be modest about, cheeky. I know my saying that makes you angry, or you dismiss it with a laugh. But the attitude you have, spread through society, ends up deceiving yourselves and holding you back from anything other than a tribal- or mafia-like social structure. It's long past time to support giving it up.

Yes, though no doubt that Obama's backing of the MB has created a rift that's bigger than Mubarak's non-acquiescence towards the US.
Yes, American Arab friends lost their trust of the US over their support to the MB over Mubarak and SIsi.

Egypt was on the edge of collapse economically, politically, socially and in it's security, he had to take tough measures to restore peace and get Egypt back on it's feet. He had to as well to ban the parties that put hurdles on the way of reaching that. A country like Egypt is impossible to act over false info. What false info? You know what terrorist groups have been doing in Sinai.

Has nothing to do with Gaza, there's a whole black market in Egypt where you can even get such weapons in Cairo. This crackdown won't get him anywhere, cracking down and trying to silence every voice is going too far. I agree he should get Egypt stable but he's been excessive and I'm not doing to justify the excessive part nor the part about banning organizations which make up almost a third of Egyptian population. He should make a national parliament with everybody's voice just like Morsi did but he's trying to completely erase an ideology which is unrealistic.

Yes, American Arab friends lost their trust of the US over their support to the MB over Mubarak and SIsi.

US doesn't support neither, be serious about this for once. Had they supported MB the MB would be in a different state today, it's the opposite, Sisi is getting a free pass to crack down against Egyptians. The US just cares about it's public credibility and telling him not to go too far, besides, it was a military coup yet the west denied this and allowed it to happen. The US would also support Hamas had they been pro MB and we see that with their enormous support to Israel. Even though Hamas doesn't have the biggest connection with MB in the first place, they're strictly a Palestinian movement.

Yet you support it when Hamas does it everyday.

Hamas took action against a foreign organization with leadership in Egypt. They didn't even number a thousand and none of them showed to protest, lol. Nobody in Gaza was buying it, I remember reports predicting half of Gaza was going to erupt. :lol:

Turned out even Fatah affiliated Palestinians realized it was a joke.

Hamas took action against a foreign organization with leadership in Egypt. They didn't even number a thousand and none of them showed to protest, lol. Nobody in Gaza was buying it, I remember reports predicting half of Gaza was going to erupt. :lol:

Turned out even Fatah affiliated Palestinians realized it was a joke.

What about telling people how they should cut their hair? I remember you supported this.

So Hamas was forcing people to cut their hair by force the way Hamas wanted it - and you were on here supporting that.

Yet here are you telling others how much you want to see freedom of expression in Egypt.

You sir, are a damned hypocrite.

What about telling people how they should cut their hair? I remember you supported this.

So Hamas was forcing people to cut their hair by force the way Hamas wanted it - and you were on here supporting that.

Yet here are you telling others how much you want to see freedom of expression in Egypt.

You sir, are a damned hypocrite.

There's a lot of bizarre kids in Gaza with bizarre haircuts, I could post dozens of pictures, get lost loon.

@BLACK EAGLE

Al-Sisi meets congressional delegation in Egypt - Daily News Egypt

Their relationship is actually perfectly fine, and they get further support from Gulf nations who are very anti-Hamas for some odd reason.

Has nothing to do with Gaza, there's a whole black market in Egypt where you can even get such weapons in Cairo. This crackdown won't get him anywhere, cracking down and trying to silence every voice is going too far. I agree he should get Egypt stable but he's been excessive and I'm not doing to justify the excessive part nor the part about banning organizations which make up almost a third of Egyptian population. He should make a national parliament with everybody's voice just like Morsi did but he's trying to completely erase an ideology which is unrealistic.

US doesn't support neither, be serious about this for once. Had they supported MB the MB would be in a different state today, it's the opposite, Sisi is getting a free pass to crack down against Egyptians. The US just cares about it's public credibility and telling him not to go too far, besides, it was a military coup yet the west denied this and allowed it to happen. The US would also support Hamas had they been pro MB and we see that with their enormous support to Israel. Even though Hamas doesn't have the biggest connection with MB in the first place, they're strictly a Palestinian movement.
You should wake up and be realistic, the US did support the MB, it hadn't even criticized any move by Morsi to seize all legislative power, including the ones that limit women or press freedom, while they used to criticize everything Mubarak or Sisi do. They reduced cooperation with Egypt, and cut off their arm aid. They tried to isolate Egypt and impose much tougher sanctions on Egypt if it wasn't for the GCC and other Arabs who strongly stood up for them.

When I told you that Hamas had religious police going around forcing men to cut their hair, your response was

No, they tell queer$ to cut their girly like hair. I'm proud of that

So tell me why you are lecturing Egyptians about freedom of expression, when you are supporting religious police forcing people to cut their hair?

Not to mention the fact you seemed to support the hanging of homosexuals too.

When I told you that Hamas had religious police going around forcing men to cut their hair, your response was

So tell me why you are lecturing Egyptians about freedom of expression, when you are supporting religious police forcing people to cut their hair?

Not to mention the fact you seemed to support the hanging of homosexuals too.

That has nothing to do with freedom of expression, that's rehab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom