What's new

IDF captures Iranian ship carrying advanced rockets for Gaza

@jaibi, rmi5 has been really abusive towards me. has called me various names all because I'm a girl. I don't know how to send the Mods private messages, to show the stuff he is written about me here. I choose not to engage him when he insults me , I reported him many times, but it seems like the mods just don't care.

@jaibi, rmi5 has been really abusive towards me. has called me various names all because I'm a girl. I don't know how to send the Mods private messages, to show the stuff he is written about me here. I choose not to engage him when he insults me , I reported him many times, but it seems like the mods just don't care.
First, learn to use mentioning sign when you mention someone's username. Second, I have not ever talked about you so far, just once when one of guys asked me about you, I said that members in the tea house of iranmilitaryforum.net say that you are a guy, and pretend to be female, and then I said that I personally don't either verify or deny that, since I don't know you nor I care about you. BTW, do not play victim, and derail the subject. Either provide proof for your stupid claim that I have been banned with another username, or mods should ban you. As simple as that.

I chose not to engage with people like you. I reported all the stuff you've written about me here, now it's up to the mods to decide what to do. You seem to be psychologically unstable. One day you are an Iranian nationalists, next day you are separatists. One day you claim to be Harvard graduate and later claim to be something else. every time I log in you say something different, at least be consistent with ur lies.

Last edited:
Stop-the-fighting.jpg

Jews were in Palestine 2000 years before Muslims and will be 2000 years after Muslims.

If you don't learn to live in peace then history will indeed repeat itself and you will be expelled again. lol

I chose not to engage with people like you. I reported all the stuff you've written about me here, now it's up to the mods to decide what to do.
You can also create a thread in GHQ if you really feel being offended.
You seem to be psychologically unstable. One day you are an Iranian nationalists, next day you are separatists.
I hate mullahs, if that means not to be a nationalists and being a separatist, that's your stupidity.
One day you claim to be Harvard graduate and later claim to be something else.
every time I log in you say something different, at least be consistent with ur lies.
LOL, I did not say that I have been graduated from Harvard, FYI, harvard's electrical engineering ranking sucks (it's national ranking is about 20 or so) and I didn't choose there for my PhD studies, but I have studied in a top 5 ranked US university. please do not put words in my mouth, and it seems that you are the one who needs to show herself to a doctor. BTW, @Ostad asks his electrical engineering related question from me, from time to time, and also @Islam shall be the winner can verify my level of knowledge in electrical engineering. ask them whether my level of knowledge comes from a person who has studied in a top 5 university or not. some of my posts in tech&science section are also available and it would be good for you to read them and try to understand them and gain knowledge

@iranigirl2,
@rmi5, is a clever, smart and intelligent guy whom as far as I know is studding EE in a US university. Frankly, of my point of view there is no difference between any American universities as of they are all ranked below UT (LoL) but believe me they are all good even the one with a rank higher than 50 so let alone top 20s or top 10s. However we have some ultra major differences in our worldview ideologies but I can't deny his capabilities.

@iranigirl2,
@rmi5, is a clever, smart and intelligent guy whom as far as I know is studding EE in a US university. Frankly, of my point of view there is no difference between any American universities as of they are all ranked below UT (LoL) but believe me they are all good even the one with a rank higher than 50 so let alone top 20s or top 10s. However we have some ultra major differences in our worldview ideologies but I can't deny his capabilities.
Dude, I agree with the most of your comment. I have also a great respect for any sane and rational person, even if our differences is big as between me and you. :lol: Actually, our ideologies have 179 degree phase shift :lol: , but I have respect for you since you are a successful and rational person.
BTW, the ranking is very important buddy. I don't wanna bitching here, but there is a clear difference for me between a top 5 university, and a ranked 20 or 50 university. You may want to say that I am too picky, but that's simply how my brain works. :lol:

Dude, I agree with the most of your comment. I have also a great respect for any sane and rational person, even if our differences is big as between me and you. :lol: Actually, our ideologies have 179 degree phase shift :lol: , but I have respect for you since you are a successful and rational person.
BTW, the ranking is very important buddy. I don't wanna bitching here, but there is a clear difference for me between a top 5 university, and a ranked 20 or 50 university. You may want to say that I am too picky, but that's simply how my brain works. :lol:
Hey dude, a top five university student of electrical engineering is supposed to be smart, but based on the information I have right now, (a narrow list of possible universities, Some approximation of the place where you are, an approximation of your current semester based on your claims, your ethnic origin, my understanding of your field of study, and a vast majority of my friends in top 10 universities) dude I am just a few days from knowing you completely. :D
Ooops, I am the devil himself. :devil:
Kidding,
Or not,
Kidding

@iranigirl2,
:tup:

@IraniGirl the proper place for this is at GHQ. It takes time to tackle these things.

Make a thread there if you feel that this member has been abusive towards you.

@rmi5 and @IraniGirl I'd advice that you guys do not interact if things cannot go controllably

@ResurgentIran

LOL, look at Israeli websites or statements by the Israeli PM they're desperately trying to get the world to go insane over a few dozen garbage artillery rockets which aren't advanced at all. :lol:

They're saying it would have changed the equation, no it wouldn't, it wouldn't make a difference since israel Already says all of Israel can be targeted and is surrounded by lots of rockets and some missiles.

They really want to bash Iran in this and trying to make it like a enormous success even though they already acknowledge Gaza has rockets which can reach norther israel. That's what happens when you oppress and occupy an entity, the 2009 offensive in Gaza was Israel's biggest mistake. It transformed Hamas from a rag tag small militia with no capabilities other than homemade rockets into a semi military organization with way better tactics and strategy.

The longer the occupation goes the worse it is for Israel. They should withdraw from Palestinian land and allow a two state solution to work.

@ResurgentIran

LOL, look at Israeli websites or statements by the Israeli PM they're desperately trying to get the world to go insane over a few dozen garbage artillery rockets which aren't advanced at all. :lol:

They're saying it would have changed the equation, no it wouldn't, it wouldn't make a difference since israel Already says all of Israel can be targeted and is surrounded by lots of rockets and some missiles.

They really want to bash Iran in this and trying to make it like a enormous success even though they already acknowledge Gaza has rockets which can reach norther israel. That's what happens when you oppress and occupy an entity, the 2009 offensive in Gaza was Israel's biggest mistake. It transformed Hamas from a rag tag small militia with no capabilities other than homemade rockets into a semi military organization with way better tactics and strategy.

The longer the occupation goes the worse it is for Israel. They should withdraw from Palestinian land and allow a two state solution to work.

They are desperate to stop this diplomacy from taking place.
If there is a settlement to Iran's nuclear program where Iran will be able to retain its enrichment capabilities, that will have significant implications for Israel's strategic doctrine and nuclear monopoly that they've had for so long.

Theres also another issue they have. They want Iran nuclear program to remain an international crisis. Because that have always taken world attention away from the crimes that that Israel is commiting against the Palestinians.
They want the region in pemanent state of turmoil and crisis. These animals have no shame at all

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom