What's new

IDF captures Iranian ship carrying advanced rockets for Gaza

The Sudan-Egypt-Sinai-Gaza route has been the most used route of smuggling arm for Hamas terrorists by mullah terrorists. and mullahs have already smuggled missiles through this path. So, comments of pro-mullahs are really hilarious.
They have been idiots this time and get caught. as simple as that. BTW, it shows how much isolated mullahs are, since they are giving arms to the ones who have backstabbed them very recently.:lol:

US 'Confirms' Israel Seizes Illicit Shipment Of Iranian Arms Eurasia Review
The US independently confirmed Wednesday that Israel has seized a ship that it claims contained illicit Iranian arms.

“I can confirm the reports that the Israeli Government interdicted a shipment of illicit Iranian arms. The United States and Israel have had routine communications about this issue through intelligence and military channels, as well as through our national security advisors,” said Jen Psaki, US State Department spokeperson, speaking at a press conference.

Psaki declined to outline all the details, however she added, “we have confirmed the details that the Israelis have put out there.”

Psaki later said that soon after becoming aware of the imminent movement of the suspected vessel, the White House directed the Department of Defense to monitor the vessel and to develop concepts of operation for a range of options in order to be prepared to take unilateral steps if necessary.

“This is part of, of course, a robust effort on the part of the Administration,” Psaki said, adding, “We were closely coordinated, our intelligence and military activities, with the – with our Israeli counterparts, who ultimately chose to take the lead with this case.”

According to Psaki, even as the US continues efforts to resolve concerns over Iran’s nuclear program through diplomacy, “we will continue to stand up to Iran’s support for destabilizing activities in the region in coordination with our partners and allies.”

“There are still details that are – have not yet been confirmed about this specific case, which we’re watching, of course, and monitoring closely,” Psaki said.

The Sudan-Egypt-Sinai-Gaza route has been the most used route of smuggling arm for Hamas terrorists by mullah terrorists. and mullahs have already smuggled missiles through this path. So, comments of pro-mullahs are really hilarious.
They have been idiots this time and get caught. as simple as that. BTW, it shows how much isolated mullahs are, since they are giving arms to the ones who have backstabbed them very recently.:lol:

C'mon bro, I understand you have different views regarding Iran's domestic politics but please refrain from demonizing Palestinians and their resistance fighters. Hamas didn't back stab Iran, what happened is a long story and there was a dispute within Hamas from it. Military wing was opposed to any statements regarding Arabic worlds affairs or interference. That's what matters.

C'mon bro, I understand you have different views regarding Iran's domestic politics but please refrain from demonizing Palestinians and their resistance fighters. Hamas didn't back stab Iran, what happened is a long story and there was a dispute within Hamas from it. Military wing was opposed to any statements regarding Arabic worlds affairs or interference. That's what matters.
Are you out of your mind?!!! if you don't consider what Hamas did in Syria as backstabbing, I can't expect you to be a rational and honest person. BTW, we all know that how Palestinians were mourning were Saddam died, and we all remember that how Palestinian mercenaries went to Iran-Iraq war fronts to support Saddam.

Are you out of your mind?!!! if you don't consider what Hamas did in Syria as backstabbing, I can't expect you to be a rational and honest person. BTW, we all know that how Palestinians were mourning were Saddam died, and we all remember that how Palestinian mercenaries went to Iran-Iraq war fronts to support Saddam.

Again, Hamas had a dispute over proclaiming support to Syrian opposition. That's all under control now though, they've stated a political solution is the best way out. However, the other rumors were just rumors. Hamas and Iran have ties and maybe Iran will not see them necessary in the future but that's not the point here. Palestinians and Arabs only liked Saddam since he was a unique Arabic leader who opposed US and Israel. That's very well known, don't twist it. PA was always a lost organization to me and Hamas has nothing to do with them. Most Palestinians consider the PA sell outs, you're not even Iranian I heard. So I don't see what this fuss is about.

@ResurgentIran @haman10 ....what's with this guy? LOL

Again, Hamas had a dispute over proclaiming support to Syrian opposition. That's all under control now though, they've stated a political solution is the best way out. However, the other rumors were just rumors. Hamas and Iran have ties and maybe Iran will not see them necessary in the future but that's not the point here. Palestinians and Arabs only liked Saddam since he was a unique Arabic leader who opposed US and Israel. That's very well known, don't twist it. PA was always a lost organization to me and Hamas has nothing to do with them. Most Palestinians consider the PA sell outs, you're not even Iranian I heard. So I don't see what this fuss is about.

@ResurgentIran @haman10 ....what's with this guy? LOL
:lol::lol::lol:
It seems that you understood that you have no reasonable response for my quote and started to troll, and tried to unleash trolls here. Anyway, people are not stupids, and we again know that Hamas also conducted mourning for Saddam Hussein who is responsible for the death of 178,000 Iranians in Iran-Iraq war. BTW, after Mursi and MB went to the trash of history, and after Qatar kicked your a$$ out of Doha, you felt isolated, and begged the other desperate retards, mullahs, to kiss and asked for support. Both of you terrorist, i.e. Hamas, and Mullahs, very well deserve each other. :lol::lol::lol:

You're the one who has no credibility with the most ridiculous logic. You look pathetic when you talk like this,
Beware of Hazzy's trick, BE: he wants readers to agree with him until he can muster the arguments to prove his case, which if you accept means he never needs to prove his case at all, yes?

:lol::lol::lol:
It seems that you understood that you have no reasonable response for my quote and started to troll, and tried to unleash trolls here. Anyway, people are not stupids, and we again know that Hamas also conducted mourning for Saddam Hussein who is responsible for the death of 178,000 Iranians in Iran-Iraq war. BTW, after Mursi and MB went to the trash of history, and after Qatar kicked your a$$ out of Doha, you felt isolated, and begged the other desperate retards, mullahs, to kiss and asked for support. Both of you terrorist, i.e. Hamas, and Mullahs, very well deserve each other. :lol::lol::lol:

I already have answer as to why many people around the world mourned Saddam, for his resistance to US/Israeli aggression. Qatar was never a serious ally of Hamas, right when they gave Gaza aid for infrastructure Israel launched a war against Gaza to warn any people's not to help Gaza. They don't want us to have any ties, had any nation sent major economic aid Israel would bomb Gaza and send them billions in damage repair to prevent Gaza from ever being in a good situation. That's what a rogue nation does and the world needs to hold them accountable for that.

Iran and Hamas continue to have ties regardless of the rants of a non Iranian nobody. :lol:

Gaza is occupied it's always been isolated. Even if it wasn't isolated that wouldn't prevent ties with Iran.

Beware of Hazzy's trick, BE: he wants readers to agree with him until he can muster the arguments to prove his case, which if you accept means he never needs to prove his case at all, yes?

What case am I trying to prove? :lol:

"Just with this thread alone I could point our a major flaw which I will when I get back."

Yes, major inconsistency with the West claiming to take such action to prevent instability while ships are sailing sending weapons to Africa, Syria, and elsewhere which they disregard but it's only about their interests and nothing to do with upholding stability in the region.

I already have answer as to why many people around the world mourned Saddam, for his resistance to US/Israeli aggression. Qatar was never a serious ally of Hamas, right when they gave Gaza aid for infrastructure Israel launched a war against Gaza to warn any people's not to help Gaza. They don't want us to have any ties, had any nation sent major economic aid Israel would bomb Gaza and send them billions in damage repair to prevent Gaza from ever being in a good situation. That's what a rogue nation does and the world needs to hold them accountable for that.

Iran and Hamas continue to have ties regardless of the rants of a non Iranian nobody. :lol:

Gaza is occupied it's always been isolated. Even if it wasn't isolated that wouldn't prevent ties with Iran.

i'm so glad that u also clearly noticed his non-iranian troll identity

please ignore him ...... u can also put him in the ignore list or sth

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom