What's new

IDF captures Iranian ship carrying advanced rockets for Gaza

Wait, you're from Pakistan?

The country where the citizens blow themselves up amongst their own people? :lol:
At least Hitler didn't fuk us and after so many years still we don't Need to cry. Bloody israeli terrorist.:coffee:

Wait, you're from Pakistan?

The country where the citizens blow themselves up amongst their own people? :lol:

Atleast we don't get gassed and lose 50% of our entire existence in utter humiliation.

:nana:

so the missiles went from Syria to Iran to be transferred to Palestine? :coffee:

:hitwall: why would Syria give Iran missiles?
Iran gives Syria billions of $$$. Missiles is only thing Syria can give in return.

you keep denying the Syrian favor... even after Hamas betrayed Syria, Syria is still willing to help the Palestinians fight against Israel...
As I said: both Iranians and Palestinians never learn.

It wasent just Hitler,,

There have been many many pogroms against the jews from Russia to easter Europe, to Germany, England, Spain you name it

When I was young I used to think poor jews why did everyone pick on them,, only when you grow older and realise what snakes these people are...

If they behaved even a fraction of how they are behaving in Palestine then they got what they deserved through out history, they are a fundemental threat to us...

Its vital that 1.7 billion muslims dont give these people even an inch, if we can continue to increase our population in israel, gaza, west bank we can destroy their hopes of a jew nation

What does Iran hope to achieve to give Palestinians these weapons? Do they think one shipment will be enough for the Palestinians to defeat the IDF and liberate Palestine?

All this will create is unnecessary bloodshed. If Iran wants to help, maybe it should work as a mediator to negotiate a peace between Israel and Palestine.
Iran foments Israel-Palestinian conflict for 2 reasons:
1) To increase its popularity in Arab world.
2) To distract attention from its own problems and crimes.

The more Palestinian blood will spell the better to them. Every time there are some moves towards peace Iranian proxies increase terror.

If Israelis don't want us to arm Palestinians, why don't you guys agree to a peace deal with them? You can undercut us this way, but I think Israel prefers the status quo.

It's easy to blame Iran, it's just rhetoric and you don't have to provide proof for your claims.

Most loathed people????? considering how many of your tribe have been wiped from humanity for your crimes i wouldnt be throwing accusations.....

The list of nations and people who induged in your annihilation is long,,, you failed to learn the lessons of your past and in league with the very same people who caused you so much pain, decided to inflict it on an innocent population.

The Muslims in Palestine will not surrender, they will grow and they will resist, every single one of them and their children are a bullet in your jew nation

It took over 100 years to eclipse the crusaders in Palestine, But muslims did not give up,, why would we give up against jews after only 60 years

The Muslims in Palestine will not surrender, they will grow and they will resist, every single one of them and their children are a bullet in your jew nation

It took over 100 years to eclipse the crusaders in Palestine, But muslims did not give up,, why would we give up against jews after only 60 years
Jews were in Palestine 2000 years before Muslims and will be 2000 years after Muslims.

Jews were in Palestine 2000 years before Muslims and will be 2000 years after Muslims.

Jews were massacred in Israel 2000 years before Muslims and unless you change your ways and free the Palestinian people from your occupation you will face hatred and emnity and will never live in peace

The 'palestinians' have been kicked out of countries like Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon & Iraq.

Killed by their host nations like Jordan. Treated like second class citizens in Lebanon with the law stating they cannot work in any meaningful jobs.

They have lost every battle and every war.

Kept in camps by their 'brothers'.

When I was young I used to think poor 'palestinians', why did everyone pick on them.. :lol:

Two can play this game :)

By the way, you are by far the most loathed people in the UK. The seething hatred I hear from people about your kind is astonishing. Usually I stick up for your tribe and say you're not all crazed bearded, child-grooming lunatics ......but now I'm not so sure.

If you guys don't want your scientists disappearing in clouds of smoke, why not stop making a nuclear bomb?

If you don't want Jundallah armed and killing your soldiers/police, why don't you guys agree to a peace deal?
A few Baloch terrorists do not threaten our existence. And Israeli financed mercenaries killing university professors will not stop us from developing nukes.

The Arabs will soon be a majority in the illegitimate Zionist state, what will you do?

Indeed Muslims are new guests in our region. Even the Christians have been there longer.

They are new guests who are acting like idiots.

We Jews have seen many different people come and go.

We may have to ask Muslims to leave and go back from whence they came in Arabia.

Jerusalem was defend and protected for over 1000 years by the muslims , when it fell, we got it back,, dont underestimate our relentless will to fight back and retake Jerusalem and Palestine

Iran gives Syria billions of $$$. Missiles is only thing Syria can give in return.

As I said: both Iranians and Palestinians never learn.
you contradict yourself on so many levels, you always claim and complain that Iran is always giving/sending Syria weapons to continue fighting the war in Syria, and now you are saying Syria gives Iran weapons? how does that work?

you contradict yourself on so many levels, you always claim and complain that Iran is always giving/sending Syria weapons to continue fighting the war in Syria, and now you are saying Syria gives Iran weapons? how does that work?
There is no any contradiction. When you fight rebels u need certain kind of weapons, when u fight Israel - another kind of weapons.

There is no any contradiction. When you fight rebels u need certain kind of weapons, when u fight Israel - another kind of weapons.
and again you contradict yourself, you claim the Syrian government uses missiles and rockets and etc.. why wouldn't the government use those missiles?

and again you contradict yourself, you claim the Syrian government uses missiles and rockets and etc.. why wouldn't the government use those missiles?
It's obviously a propaganda stunt by the Zios. They want to tie all their enemies into this: Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas, Sudan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom