What's new

Idaho State Republican's bigotry against Muslim congressman

What about Jon huntsman and Ron Paul? They seem ok to me

Ron Paul has retired.

Few Republicans here and there are ok, but as a whole..Republican party is anti-Latino, anti-immigrant, anti-Middleclass, and ESPECIALLY anti-Muslim!

They just hate Islam/Muslims. They have shown this again and again. Republicans have openly called Islam a "cancer" and have supported decision of a gun range who refused to allow Muslims in.

This year's Republican Presidential hopeful, Mike Huckabee, has called Muslims animals/savages and what not.

We should build alliances with Mexicans, immigrants, blacks, gays, women etc..and organize politically and put our entire weight behind center-left candidates from democrat party.

Center-Left is what West needs...but increasingly it is going towards ultra right (especially Europe)..and this is bad for minorities..especially Muslims.

Yeah and democrats love all these people or recognize the potential voting block? If anything save your time and don't vote at all because both of these parties despite their claims are pretty much in cahoots on the main issues that matter in this country which is why nothing ever gets done.

Who is lesser of two evils?

Offcourse, Democrats!

Republicans openly show their hate, disgust, and bigotry towards Islam and Muslims.

Democrats are way better in this regard.

Moreover, Republicans are always pro-war...George W. Bush, a Republican, started all the wars. Vietnam war was also started/pushed by Republicans and so on and on.

Even now, majority of Republican party openly declares their wish of bombing Iran...

So given a choice, I'll definitely pick Democrats over Republicans.

WOW, you think there is a comparison here??? Here in the US, they are just criticizing a religion. In India, likes of the NJP, RSS and Shiv Sena have been killing Christians, Muslims and Sikhs a like for decades. And now, they are converting everyone to be a Hindu, your own government officials say, India will be a 100% Hindu country by 2030!!!!

I don't think there are ANY examples that even come close to what is going on in India with regards to religious nut cases now sitting in the government.

...and today i hear one temple was vandaized...tomorrow i will hear one hindu wil be assaulted, after that murdered..

Ron Paul has retired.

Few Republicans here and there are ok, but as a whole..Republican party is anti-Latino, anti-immigrant, anti-Middleclass, and ESPECIALLY anti-Muslim!

They just hate Islam/Muslims. They have shown this again and again. Republicans have openly called Islam a "cancer" and have supported decision of a gun range who refused to allow Muslims in.

This year's Republican Presidential hopeful, Mike Huckabee, has called Muslims animals/savages and what not.

We should build alliances with Mexicans, immigrants, blacks, gays, women etc..and organize politically and put our entire weight behind center-left candidates from democrat party.

Center-Left is what West needs...but increasingly it is going towards ultra right (especially Europe)..and this is bad for minorities..especially Muslims.

Who is lesser of two evils?

Offcourse, Democrats!

Republicans openly show their hate, disgust, and bigotry towards Islam and Muslims.

Democrats are way better in this regard.

Moreover, Republicans are always pro-war...George W. Bush, a Republican, started all the wars. Vietnam war was also started/pushed by Republicans and so on and on.

Even now, majority of Republican party openly declares their wish of bombing Iran...

So given a choice, I'll definitely pick Democrats over Republicans.

It's a bad idea getting caught into this Republican-Democrat thing.

Come to Mexico!
The US is NOT a kind place for non-Westerners. I don't know what took me so long to abandon that bigoted hellhole.

It's a bad idea getting caught into this Republican-Democrat thing.
AUz makes a good point thou.Democrats vs republicans is bad vs evil and I would side with bad to defeat evil.

AUz makes a good point thou.Democrats vs republicans is bad vs evil and I would side with bad to defeat evil.

Democrats are no better than Republicans. Just because the Democrats aren't vocal about how they truly feel about immigrants and blacks and Muslims doesn't mean they're good. Notice how the tolerant and progressive president Obama who was so passionate about getting the US out of places like the Middle East got the United States involved in the internal affairs of Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Iraq. If anything, you should be siding with good to defeat both bad and evil.

Democrats are no better than Republicans. Just because the Democrats aren't vocal about how they truly feel about immigrants and blacks and Muslims doesn't mean they're good. Notice how the tolerant and progressive president Obama who was so passionate about getting the US out of places like the Middle East got the United States involved in the internal affairs of Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Iraq. If anything, you should be siding with good to defeat both bad and evil.
Keith ellison is a Muslim democrat taking a stand against Islamophobia and Anti-Muslim bigotry while republicans are creating it.

Back
Top Bottom