What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Decline. Pakistan has no future whatsoever. We will celebrate all Pakistani defeats.

Have you noticed ever since IK has been booted out by the military, the country is going down and down with everything.

Well done to Afghanistan.
Afghanistan deserve to win, Pakistani cricket team are a bunch of jokers.

Have you noticed ever since IK has been booted out by the military, the country is going down and down with everything.

Pakistani generals should bat and bowl LOL The Pakistani army should change all players in the cricket team.

Ek Nahoosat thi Bastard Bajwa ki jo multiply ho gai ha Asim Kanjar ke aanay se.

Babar's English is worse than pakistani fielding :rofl:
It's foolish to judge people by their English. It does not matter. Pakistan's cricketers come from Rural backgrounds. Their stories are excellent. English is the language of Englishmen which is now popular in the world, but why should knowing their language become a criterion? Cricketer's skills as cricketer should be tested.

Simon Doull during Commentary : " Last time when I compared Babar with Scott Edwards, some Pakistanis trolled me. I will repeat myself, Pakistan has the worst Spinners, worst captain, worst fielding side and worst pace attack. You cannot win a match when your captain scores 74 (92) and gets out after paying 41 overs. This clearly shows he played for his records and not for the team"

Mr Simon Doull is very angry with Baber, why?

Now, even if Babar plays aggressively, he is risking his wicket. The problem is that other batsmen apart from Azam are not in any way match winners or have the ability to finish the match. If he is not the captain, he may have taken the risk of playing aggressive cricket, but he can not do so in his current role.

It's foolish to judge people by their English. It does not matter. Pakistan's cricketers come from Rural backgrounds. Their stories are excellent. English is the language of Englishmen which is now popular in the world, but why should knowing their language become a criterion? Cricketer's skills as cricketer should be tested.

I agree...What is the big deal if someone can not speak good English? Pakistan management should insist that they will do the press conference in their native language either in Urdu/Hindi and then let the ICC broadcaster keep a translator or something as such. Anyway, apart from South Asian people, no one watches cricket anymore. And all of our people understand Hindi.

Lanat on this Pakistan cricket team and lanat on Babar Azam

Guy is a joke of a captain and should gracefully give up his captaincy. If not then he should be forcefully removed from captaincy

Guy is a joke of a captain and should gracefully give up his captaincy. If not then he should be forcefully removed from captaincy
He may be feeling like Sachin. Can’t perform under pressure plus to be captain you need to understand not only game from your point of view but all 22 players. You need to understand ground , weather strength of you players and opposition. You need to pay attention on each ball and build your inferences on what is working and not working. Most of time you come to game with plan but that plan needs correction or you need entire new plan. Once can’t not learn these things you need aptitude for it. He is once in life time talent as batsman but not fit for captain

Fvck cricket anyway LOL What a shit game. Some weird action with the hands and bouncing the ball from a surface LOL WTF is wrong with these wankers... The world laughs at these jokers. Cricket is the joke of all sports. Even snooker has more action.

Just stop wasting money on this weird game.

Did Babar manage to get Gurbaz's jersey for his nephew?

Wow, I didn't expect that. What a great game and so much political significance. Afghanistan first defeated the colonial power that divided Afghan lands by the Durand Line and then its successor government that has been oppressing Afghans. And the win was dedicated to Afghans being persecuted in Pakistan.

Now, even if Babar plays aggressively, he is risking his wicket. The problem is that other batsmen apart from Azam are not in any way match winners or have the ability to finish the match. If he is not the captain, he may have taken the risk of playing aggressive cricket, but he can not do so in his current role.

I agree...What is the big deal if someone can not speak good English? Pakistan management should insist that they will do the press conference in their native language either in Urdu/Hindi and then let the ICC broadcaster keep a translator or something as such. Anyway, apart from South Asian people, no one watches cricket anymore. And all of our people understand Hindi.
The standard of your English is the reflection of your education system (in sub continent)...especially in this 21st century ..how is it that there is hardly anyone in your team who speaks English properly? Indian cricketers except for siraj can communicate in English....this shows the difference in the standard of education quality in both the countries.
In this day and age one can't be called educated unless you know English...how many science,history or philosophy books can one read in ones native language in South Asia?

The standard of your English is the reflection of your education system (in sub continent)...especially in this 21st century ..how is it that there is hardly anyone in your team who speaks English properly? Indian cricketers except for siraj can communicate in English....this shows the difference in the standard of education quality in both the countries.
In this day and age one can't be called educated unless you know English...how many science,history or philosophy books can one read in ones native language in South Asia?

It is okay my friend...I understand your point. Let us not judge someone based on how someone speaks English.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom