What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

This is good news. We will celebrate this and many other losses of Pakistan.

As with every state institution under the current military dictatorship, and in particular this one which has tried to erase the memory of its greatest cricket player, I want to witness nothing but miserable defeats - whether it be India or Afghanistan, they make me even happier against these countries.

And that desire is further amplified by the silence of its players who haven't spoken out on the incarceration of IK, and current state of fascism in the country.

May the defeats continue in adbundance.

As with every state institution under the current military dictatorship, and in particular this one which has tried to erase the memory of its greatest cricket player, I want to witness nothing but miserable defeats - whether it be India or Afghanistan, they make me even happier against these countries.

And that desire is further amplified by the silence of its players who haven't spoken out on the incarceration of IK, and current state of fascism in the country.

May the defeats continue in adbundance.

Decline. Pakistan has no future whatsoever. We will celebrate all Pakistani defeats.

Military incompetent will
1. Refuse to make changes
2. Get the advice of right people
3. Army CHEIF thinks he knows all and number 1
4. Refuse to leave when told you have failed.
5. Chamchays attack the ones who asked to make positive changes even after multiple failures.
Pakistan cricket team.
3. Captain Babar thinks he knows all and number 1.
5. Chamchays attack the ones who asked to make positive changes even after multiple failures.

WELCOME TO Days of PAST PRESENT FUTURE OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

Number Of Pakistanis Looking For Opportunities Abroad Surges

Military incompetent will
3. Army CHEIF thinks he knows all and number 1
Pakistan cricket team.
3. Captain Babar thinks he knows all and number 1.

WELCOME TO Days of PAST PRESENT FUTURE OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

I am enjoying this moment so much. This is highly enjoyable.

Situation rn

Screenshot_2023-10-23-22-32-14-33_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

I am really feeling bad for Babar Azam today...One of the finest talents who is getting all the criticism due to a bunch of idiot players within the Pakistan team. At this point in time, if anything is needed for Pakistan to rise up, they need proper counseling from some Pakistan coach/senior players to motivate themselves as they always do, and play to their true potential
Honestly it feels like Sachin's captaincy kind of thing, when it comes to Babar

He is a talented batsman, given captaincy. very few can manage such pressure

Pakistan is a strong team, with its unpredictable nature making contests thrilling for everyone

Not sure what is the reason, but in most matches they look down in morale. I don't know what it is, but that's the vibe I get seeing them.

The fielding today has been pathetic, giving easy singles. Babar should given up captaincy and be the batsman again. Let someone else handle it

Simon Doull during Commentary : " Last time when I compared Babar with Scott Edwards, some Pakistanis trolled me. I will repeat myself, Pakistan has the worst Spinners, worst captain, worst fielding side and worst pace attack. You cannot win a match when your captain scores 74 (92) and gets out after paying 41 overs. This clearly shows he played for his records and not for the team"

Mr Simon Doull is very angry with Baber, why?

There was a time when pak cricket team was genuinely dangerous for opponents. Now it has been reduced to a joke. There was a time when Inzy despite being healthy used to punch sixes for fun and today his nephew is recommending protein intake over carbs to get more sixes 🤡.

There was a time when pak cricket team was genuinely dangerous for opponents. Now it has been reduced to a joke. There was a time when Inzy despite being healthy used to punch sixes for fun and today his nephew is recommending protein intake over carbs to get more sixes 🤡.
Them being predictable is making the tournament boring

Wish they brought more fire with them

Back
Top Bottom