What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

lo ji, misbah phir semi main khele ga, no changes, what they gonna do in semis, jaab team main koi changes bhi ni kare ga??

After reading all comments about IPL i have to say that

WE as Pakistani are heart after behavior of IPL towards Pakistani players. But i think IPL is good for Indian cricket BUT they need to make proper picthes in domestic cricket with bounce and swing so batsmenn can learn how to play on this pitches. Hearing Doni saying we dont have bowlers with 140+ km/h speed and thats why our players are not good to play fast bowlers on fast tracks. We have good spinners since wickets suits them thats why our batsmenn are good when playing spinners. He is 100% right.

India had good batting line up but not for bouncing track and play a extra batsmenn against SL which wasnt used at all so they need to get there planning right.

Same for Pakistan we need to get proper domestic cricket league as England premiere league and GOOD pitches and grounds. I cant find any good bowlers in domectic cricket after SAMI, ASIF, AMIR. We have good fast bowlers BUT when we make pata wickets than our bowlers will die as Shoaib Akthar .

dhoni has said that IPL is not the cause of india's defeat in the t20 world cup. he has blamed the batting in particular bcuz batting is india's strenght. IMO india felt the loss of sehwag and tendulkar.

anyway pak is in and india is out - our comissarations to indian cricket lovers. as for pakistan, my heart says pak but logic says australia.

go go pakistan:pakistan:

Hmm is that because of IPL ?

air-india21.jpg

lo ji, misbah phir semi main khele ga, no changes, what they gonna do in semis, jaab team main koi changes bhi ni kare ga??

haan na Misbah aur Shoaib to Afridi Bahi kay "Attot Ang" hain:toast_sign:

lol, Funny Indian Media......... (HOLLYWOOD ACTION)

Last edited by a moderator:
why don't they play better????????????????????
What is better for you?? I mean defeating hot favorite South Africa is not good for u? Loss against NewZealand was also due to bad umpiring...

Other losses were part of game, one wins one losses, so need to worry......

Over all it is good performance by Pakistan...

:pakistan:

^^^^^^^^

Nothing new for news channel , if Team performs badly even people who dont know ABCD of crcket will come criticizing Players who have served country for decade.
If you search news reports - These channels have criticized even Sachin and Kumble .

At this poor performance - Poor form of almost all batsmen is responsible , they were struggling in IPL and were failure in WC also.
Its simple on current form- India dont deserve a semi-final spot .

Top 4 teams have made it to semi-final ,thats good for ICC and organizers .
on current form - AUS are looking strongest .

But T20 is strange game - So i would love to see Pakistan / Sri-lanka to win it .
Go Go - Win it for sub-continent , and show to the world that we can handle short-pitch stuff.

^^^^^^^^

Nothing new , if Team performs badly even people who dont know ABCD of crcket will come criticizing Players who have served country for decade.
If you search news reports - These channels have criticized even Sachin and Kumble .

At this poor performance - Poor form of almost all batsmen is responsible , they were struggling in IPL and were failure in WC also.
Its simple on current form- India dont deserve a semi-final spot .

Top 4 teams have made it to semi-final ,thats good for ICC and organizers .
on current form - AUS are looking strongest .

But T20 is strange game - So i would love to see Pakistan / Sri-lanka to win it .
Go Go - Win it for sub-continent , and show to the world that we can handle short-pitch stuff.

Point here is that Indian media is always been hawkish, not even towards Pakistan but towards their own heros as well, so why indian people don't raise their voice against such hawkishness.??

Its a battle for survival and money , happens when there is problem of plenty
If you dont make your news sensational , no one would even watch it.
No body takes them seriously - Until some big news comes up and that too for any update .
90% people only believe what they read in News-papers.
Me personally - Best source is Cricketer's column by
Manjeraker , Wasim Akram , Ravishastri , Gavaskar , Steve Waugh etc which is published only in news-papers.
These news channels are filled with Bollywood gossip , Sania-shoaib , Baba-Ramdev , Teleshopping, Astronomy stuff .

For cricket-
These cricketers are true Professional , they wont worry about this. They will bounce back and regain their form and confidence

My prediction is winner of Aus vs Pak would also take the CUP .

I just noticed semi-final is on FRIDAY , if Pakistan wins again UMAR AKMAL will be highest paid Cricketer in IPl-4 ,
I want him for my side Kings x1 Punjab .

Back
Top Bottom