What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Australia Demolished W Indies

So its

Australia vs Pakistan

England vs Srilanka

I want Asian Team to WIN :D

My first choice is Pakistan. If we lose then I want Sri lanka to win.

Last edited:
If Pakistan wins - Thats awesome

Otherwise i would be supporting England for two particular reasons

1) I am living in this country since childhood
2) We are in semi finals due to superb performance of England against New Zealand

Well, well so finally dada bharat is out from tournament. Congrats and thanks to lankan. :partay::cheers:

England captain Paul Collingwood said his team, who eased into the Twenty20 World Cup semi-finals on Monday, were reaping the benefits of a year of hard work behind the scenes.

India were humiliatingly knocked out of the Twenty20 World Cup on Tuesday when a last-ball six from Sri Lanka's Chamara Kapugedera condemned them to their third straight defeat in the Super Eight stage. Sri Lanka, who have two victories in Group F, won by five wickets and will go through to the semi-finals after Australia comfortably beat West Indies later on Tuesday.

My first choice is Pakistan. If we lose then I want Sri lanka to win.
I would like to support Aussies after Pakistan cuz I honestly think that they Deserve to be the Champs....They ve got the best and most balanced team, they are professional and most importantly they focus on their game rather than game politics (when they defeated BNG even though they could stop Pakistan from S-8 by losing out). So Hats off to Cricket Australia. The real champs IMHO

India threw the game as soon as they were out of the tournament. I like to see SL win the cup, if Pakistan doesn't go through, but still the decorum of the game should be maintained.

India threw halwa balls just to make it extremely difficult for the Windies to qualify. One mustn't do such things, and play the sport in good spirits.

What utter crap. Do you think before you type Asim? Sometimes i wonder. And why would India throw the game to make "it extremely difficult for the Windies to qualify"? Just like that huh? Becoz we Indians are scheming manipulators? We have grudges against West Indies? :rolleyes:

After Sri Lanka got 144, the Indian players became extremely demoralized, hence the mediocre display at the end. Anyone with a little cricketing knowledge should know that.

It was actually 2007 world cup, 2003 was againt India:cheers:

Off topic but i have just realized that in each of the last five world cups (1992, 1996, 1999, 2003 and 2007), one of the two finalists has been an Asian team (1992 Pakistan, 1996 Sri Lanka, 1999 Pakistan, 2003 India, 2007 Sri Lanka).

And another interesting fact is that apart from the first two world cups, the remaining 7 have been either won by Australia or by an Asian team.

Support Pakistan only guyz..... INSHA'ALLAH we will win..... :agree: and thanks to England...... :tup: :)

Pakistan Zindabad..
:pakistan:

Pakistan got another very tuff & difficult semi-final again this year.
Inshallah, if they will beat Aussies then sure Pakistan will win the final as well.

Back
Top Bottom