What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Pakistanis take it easy now.The same can backfire if you lose in semis.

Lol no mate we are IN semis

and it has nothing to do with me being pakistani but the last 5 overs were just pure punishment, the likes of which haven't been seen that many times

if we lose we got tons of reasons .. And even with all those difficulties we clawed our way into the semis.. You guys had literally nothing to complain about

really amazing lankans were, though i wanted indians to be in the semis with pakistan but anyway a better team will make through, i just hoped india in the end already knocked out might lose to lankans for a win so that at least one asian team qualifies, if indians did intend to do this in the last bowl, so its their greatness despite the consequences they may face returning home..

Last edited:
India has to find bowlers........this has been an ever old cause of their losses ar crucial times of tournaments....todays' match was also lost due to some very ordinary bowling ......india must find like of Muhammad Amir, Shoaib Akhtar

We know Australia are much better than us. We must play VERYYYYYYYY good to beat them. So we have noting to loose.

We are in semi finale and India did not win ONE match in super 8 lol. Its 3 ICC cup were India fails. Go to Zimbawe and play against SL and ZM lol

Pakistanis take it easy now.The same can backfire if you lose in semis.

Firstly, Bad Luck.

2ndly, Yes its still not joy for Pakistan yet.
Because they have to win 2 more matches before huge celebration begins. In other words its still hard work for Pakistan to do.

But well done to Pakistan less cricket but more good enough performance.

India holding IPL as one of the major Cricket tournament. So you can say India getting more cricket than Pakistan. But still India failed to prove good enough cricket in major ICC Tournaments? :no:

I admit I laughed inside but let's show some humility.

I just don't see us beating Australia in the semis considering the form we're in and form they're in. Sure, it can happen, but even close to likely? No.

Absolutely gutted. We are completely useless in T20. None of our "big hitters" have the technique to play outside the sub-continent. Our tactics in T20 are pathetic. I can't believe how badly we batted today. What's the point of playing a freaking extra batsman when you don't utilise the fact. The way India were playing from 10 - 18 overs, it was almost like we were 6 down instead of being 1 down. Dhoni and Raina have no brains. 70 something runs in the last 10 cost us the semi final place.

they out did themselves and with this match Indian cricket is in some deep sh**t

Correction, Indian T20 cricket is in the sh**t. We're still pretty awesome in tests and one days.

PS - I'm now changing my citizenship and supporting West Indies.

IPL ke ghubare sae hawa nikal gaye......:rofl:
balloon-burst.jpg

Yeh mera khel hae:pakistan:

I admit I laughed inside but let's show some humility.

I just don't see us beating Australia in the semis considering the form we're in and form they're in. Sure, it can happen, but even close to likely? No.

Only if we win the toss........Bat first....good opening stand......post 165+...not spill catches..We will be in Finals:pakistan:

@Nemesis

I have no idea about India's one day or test record as of late since I myself haven't watched a single cricket match since last worldcup, so you know best.. But I 'think' that IPL is doing you guys real harm

As for Pakistan, guys I amreally optimistic about beating them why ? Because even though we lost matches the way we played I think we might make it

in last match against Aussies if we had just made those few catches we would have actually beaten them.. The fact that we were able to score 160+ speaks volumes n then there is the 'pakistan' factor we bring into the game.. That flame hasn't died yet and I am confident in our team

Although if you see me swearig at them in a few days please ignore this message :D

Only if we win the toss........Bat first....good opening stand......post 165+...not spill catches..We will be in Finals:pakistan:
One more thing no bad umpiring decisions:chilli::chilli::chilli:

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Gale gone:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom