What's new

IAF losing edge over PAF:Military Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. the post stall maneuvering .. in which the jet is falling out of the sky..
Not even in their displays does one see the IAF using TVC..
The MKi is already aerodynamically capable of performing tight maneuvers.. bring in the TVC though.. and it falls like a brick.

Always a wrong perception....

TVC is not all about cobra and post stall, that is for air shows...

There are a lot of other benefits in visual range fight, simply because of it can turn good than other fighters..

Once I read a SaAF F-16 pilot's article where he says, whenever they suppose to get an edge over MKI in the exercises, they just switch to TVC and gone..!!

in the near future paf is going to modify f7pg with bvr. Jft , f16 and j10b all wil b bvrm equiped. I think f7pg with best piolts of the world is enough to deal with mki. As in the shaheen 1 exercise paf evaluted it against su27 and were fully confident to tackle mki. Mki has the best radar but the fact is that most of the indian piolts did nt fully aware to that radar. Sencondly mki caries a crew of 2. So more piolts are required so piolt quantity is doubled the quality of an indian piolt remains half then an average paf piolt.

in the near future paf is going to modify f7pg with bvr. Jft , f16 and j10b all wil b bvrm equiped. I think f7pg with best piolts of the world is enough to deal with mki. As in the shaheen 1 exercise paf evaluted it against su27 and were fully confident to tackle mki. Mki has the best radar but the fact is that most of the indian piolts did nt fully aware to that radar. Sencondly mki caries a crew of 2. So more piolts are required so piolt quantity is doubled the quality of an indian piolt remains half then an average paf piolt.

What a retard statement dude lol i seriously pity you

F-7PG with worlds best pilot is enough against Su-30MKI and MKI needs two pilots because,

PAF pilots = world best.
IAF pilots = half of PAF's pilot.

Peculiar perception! Never heard of something like that. :lol:

You really haven't been following threads have you, whats so great about the MKI that makes it invincible? With a huge RCS like that, PAF can see it coming from miles away.

Well it sure can take a shot, but definitely the other aircrafts will take a shot too. Considering both India and Pakistan are next to each other, most fights will take place in visual range or max distance of 40km. The multipliers cancels out MKI's huge radar range, that is the biggest asset that is placed on the MKI. For MKI to shoot multiple aircrafts is laughable at best, if our aircrafts go 1 on 1 than you have a point but fortunately wars are not fought 1 on 1. Did you see the PAF back off after the Mumbai attacks, the Indians tried to act naughty and sent an MKI to snoop around. The PAF responded with an iron fist, the MKI was locked and tailed by the F16 throughout.

i love the way you tell stories. :tongue: by the way the bolded part has any confirmation? or is it a fanboy's wild ideas?

No one is saying that MKI is a bad fighter, its good very good but its certainly not a God's Gift to Aviation as our Indian friends make it out to be. Indians must be day dreaming if they think the MKI can enter our airspace without being shot down.

su30mki cannot enter pakistan airspace without risking getting shot.
we know that. what we are trying to say is that there is nothing in the PAF inventory that can match it stat-to-stat

And you know about it?

To be honest this entire episode is an eye wash to increase the MMRCA deal from 126 to 200+
While I agree PAF has utilized it's budget very efficiently, I wouldn't say IAF has lost the edge.
IAF has used it's modest allocations to get the best it can and set new benchmarks in training, while PAF has always tried to counter IAF in the most feasible way possible.
By 2025 there's going to be a massive increase in numbers, especially on the Indian side.

the martial race theory (1pakistani muslim=10indian hindus) that was popular in the pakistan forces was supposed to have died after the 71 war. good to know that it still exists.

an indian army officer once told me that the most co-operative enemy is the one that overestimates itself

the martial race theory (1pakistani muslim=10indian hindus) that was popular in the pakistan forces was supposed to have died after the 71 war. good to know that it still exists.

an indian army officer once told me that the most co-operative enemy is the one that overestimates itself

I wonder if u consider 71 a fair war?

Anyways....... we might have forgotten it........ but its still popular with u guys........ hope u know.... ur army turned muslims n dalits down coz they were not a martial race...

So dont troll with offtopic rants.:mod:

May be the article written by some of the IAF cover agent to get more funds ?
Otherwise they are well equip d.

:lol: yeah if you say so. Tell me if you have ever seen/heard any air force going, nah we are shyte and our opponents are better.

Ill just throw this out at you: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...tan-air-force-international-media-quotes.html

Now back to the topic:
i love the way you tell stories. :tongue: by the way the bolded part has any confirmation? or is it a fanboy's wild ideas?

Well reportedly General.Kayani showed a picture of the MKI locked on an F-16's hud to his US counterpart, on his visit to Pakistan shortly after the incident.

su30mki cannot enter pakistan airspace without risking getting shot.
we know that. what we are trying to say is that there is nothing in the PAF inventory that can match it stat-to-stat

No there is none. But that is the point. There is no need for a 'stat-to-stat' match up. But nonetheless the IAF is still superior to PAF when it comes to inventory without a doubt.

Always a wrong perception....

TVC is not all about cobra and post stall, that is for air shows...

There are a lot of other benefits in visual range fight, simply because of it can turn good than other fighters..

Once I read a SaAF F-16 pilot's article where he says, whenever they suppose to get an edge over MKI in the exercises, they just switch to TVC and gone..!!

Though I completely agree with your first two points but I also heard a USAF personnel saying that the Indian pilots were a little too eager to use the TVC and when they did they 'dropped like a brick', as Santro has stated, and that is when the F-16s were able to capitalize and go for the kill.

I wonder if u consider 71 a fair war?

Anyways....... we might have forgotten it........ but its still popular with u guys........ hope u know.... ur army turned muslims n dalits down coz they were not a martial race...

So dont troll with offtopic rants.:mod:

I wonder why u dont consider 71 a fair war?

indian army does not recruit by race or relegion. maybe they are a tad partial towards sikhs and gorkhas but not more than that

It's been a dream of IAF to have complete air superiority over Pak skies in case of a conflict! This is the only way they can mount a real offensive strike on land.
However with JF-17 maturing and quickly filling the inventory, new Block 52's , hopefully J-10's and new stealth version of jf-17 as per few articles; PAF will be a thorn.

Although i agree PAF may not be as good as IAF (quantity and quality) wise but definitely capable enough to push IAF out and shield our assets on the ground. And at the end of day , this is what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom