What's new

I LOVE PDF!!!!

rama

Reaction score
though i m a bit new here(joined pdf on DEC 2011)but within months..i m totally addicted to it..not becoz i m an Indian and I love bashing on Pakistan+China+Bangladesh subforums..its just becoz PDF has given me a communication platform to talk with cross border people and helped me get to know abt their views and thinking..i've never imaged that i'll ever able to communicate with an Iranian, Afghan, Chinese or an Israeli..i hope all the members here got the same feelings..and i'll able to make some really gud frends here irrespective of his race & origin...thanks!!thanks for such a nice platform!!

i certainly love PDF and will always be.

though i m a bit new here(joined pdf on DEC 2011)but within months..i m totally addicted to it..not becoz i m an Indian and I love bashing on Pakistan+China+Bangladesh subforums..its just becoz PDF has given me a communication platform to talk with cross border people and helped me get to know abt their views and thinking..i've never imaged that i'll ever able to communicate with an Iranian, Afghan, Chinese or an Israeli..i hope all the members here got the same feelings..and i'll able to make some really gud frends here irrespective of his race & origin...thanks!!thanks for such a nice platform!!

i certainly love PDF and will always be.

tumhare avatar ko dekh ke to nahee lagta khaer??????

koi sambhalo ise larka emotional ho riyeee hae?????????

pauly-d-lazer.gif

Waise PDF ke chalte larkion ke liye scope kaafi kam ho gaye...

saare tharkee to yahan chipke rehte hai...:D

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

bhai ye thumara muh hai ya mera????

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

dude...ladkiyo ko PDF se compare mat karo...PDF bura maan jayenge:lol:

Back
Top Bottom